TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


oh no, ninja dance! by aniki keyonoshee

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DON'T OWN NARUTO * means author commentary*, and this for all u out there that play d+d. Note: ryoku is my OC! he's a time ninja that'll pwn u. don't worry, only actual naruto characters get dates.
Tsunade, after consuming a little too much sake, decided she'd be mean to the 15 genin under her control. She just had to figure out how. she thought through the worst experiences in her life, and stopped at her highschool dance. then she thought of Ibiki, the guy who ran the chunin exams written test for them.

"he running the dance... brilliant!" she yelled in her drunken stupor. and she quickly sent a memo to him.

the next day at anbu high, the ninja high school, life was normal during lunch on monday. Running from fangirls for sauske, naruto, and nejji. gaara eating his fangirls, shino and kiba and shikamaru and chojji playing Dungeons and dragons ninja style with ryoku, *only cool kids play D+D!!* hinata beating the living s#$% out of naruto's fangirls, sakura and ino were having catfights. temari was tking lunch money from kankuro and tenten, when the sign was put up by Mr. hakate, or simply kakashi as most called them. he was posting up a sign that said Dance this friday! If u don't bring a date, ur a gay loser! sponsered by the hokage. Everyone looked mortified for a second then started to freak out. lucky for them, all the fans were currently tied up in trashcans, so no one cared about their interference.

Ino and sakura were now using guns against each other, and it couldv'e gotten pretty messy had ryoku not said "wait. there is 5 girls, and 11 guys. do you know what that means? It means that half of us guys are gonna be dateless, so you girls better decide soon." He then walked out, saying anyone who dosen't wanna go come with me. were gonna go blow up the sound village! gaara yelled "sweeet! and ran to go get his gaara (tm) icecream truck o' death.

"hmmm.... who to pick?" all the girls thought except for hinata, who knew it was gonna be naruto for her. "well, theres only one way to decide this, Bachloretes!!!" the girls yelled. "d#$" thought hinata.

what will happen? the suspense is killing! Accck! *dead authors ghost/alterego keep typing, "cya next time!!"*