TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Falling into the Darkness by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My first chapters are never the best xD
Continuation from Fatal Love and Shitsuren.
Anyways, please read and review.

I do NOT own Naruto
Taking the Demon


Nikki was alone, Orochimaru was busy at the current time so she ended up traveling alone, it had been one year since Nikki had fought or seen Naruto.
She got to the guards and they all smiled.
"Welcome back Kelsea-chan!" one of them yelled.
Nikki stared and then walked past them, they were new apparently.
Nikki went straight to the Hokage`s tower and walked into Naruto`s office, "Where is my twin?" she hissed.
Naruto frowned, "Why don`t you find her yourself?"
"I will, and don`t send Sasuke after me...." she hissed, running out.
She stood out in the front of the building, she sensed the demonic chakra that was exactly like hers, she snsed it from Ichirakus and so that was where she went.

"Kelsea-neechan, right? I guess I forgot my own sisters name, afterall, I had always though you were dead, such a shame..." she snickered.
Kelsea turned around, "Oneechan... what do you want?"
"I want the rest of my demon," she hissed.
"Kelsea-chan! Kelsea-chan!" yelled a pink headed girl, damnit... Sakura was here.
Kelsea heard Sakura and stood up, "Get away now, Oneechan, you better not hurt Sakura-sama!"
Sakura stared as she reached Kelsea, she saw Nikki and took one step back, "Kelsea-chan, please run!"
Kelsea ran over to Sakura and stood in front of her, having heard of Nikki`s agression to Sakura.
"I am not here for that Pink bitch, I already told you what I am here for, and I can take it without killing you, or I can kill you, your choice," Nikki said calmly. She walked over the Kelsea, and put her hand on Kelsea`s stomach, a seal mark showed up, "See, I can take this demon quite easily, Kelsea-neechan, and then, I`ll leave you with Sakura."
"You can take it, just don`t hurt Sakura-sama!" Kelsea yelled.
Nikki stared, then looked to the seal, her hands started glowing white with the demonic chakra as she slowly absorbed the demon, Kelsea screamed in pain, this made Nikki smirk, "Kelsea-neechan, you`re too weak, not fit to be a demon container."
Nikki pulled her hands back and winced in pain, and the seal on Kelsea disappeared.
"Damnit," Nikki muttered before falling back onto the ground, and Kelsea falling back into Sakura`s arms.
Sasuke appeared at the scene, "What happened, Sakura?" he asked.
"Nikki took the rest of the demon...." she whispered.
"Get Nikki out of Konoha at once!" Sasuke yelled.
"But Kelsea---" Sakura started.
"Will be taken care of by me get Nikki out, NOW!" Sasuke snarled.
Sakura nodded, handing Kelsea over to Sasuke and picking up Nikki, dashing off towards the forest, while Sasuke took Kelsea towards the hospital that Tsunade was now completely in charge of ever since she gave the hokage position to Naruto.
Sakura placed Nikki in the forest, frowning.
"Sakura-chan? What are you doing?" Naruto asked from behind her.
She looked back at him, "Nikki-san took the rest of the demon, you know that isn`t good, especially after the last time, if she can release all of the demon chakra, she could kill us."
"I know, but Orochimaru won`t let her do that, it could kill her if she doesn`t know how to control it properly, when I fought her, she was very reckless," Naruto stated, moving to look at Nikki, "She looks the same as she did when I fought her, except peaceful...."
"You know, you two idiots shouldn`t abandon a fellow ninja like that," came a cold voice from a tree.
"Orochimaru..." Naruto and Sakura hissed.
Orochimaru jumped down in front of them, and Sakura and naruto stepped back as they watched him pick up Nikki, "Silly girl, she doesn`t need that foolish demon to be strong," he said, then looked up at Naruto, smirking, "I shall go, have fun, and Sakura, take care of her twin, because, Kelsea might not have the demon, but she still has some potential." With that he sped off, leaving Naruto and Sakura staring after them in shock.

Orochimaru sighed as they reached Sound, he placed Nikki on the grass, sitting there, waiting for her to wake up.
She stirred a little, then finally sat up, wincing due to the pain of absorbing the demon, it was a lot harder while still trying to keep your sister alive.
She looked over at Orochimaru, "Wait... wasn`t I just in Konoha?"
"You passed out, so I took the liberty of bringing you back," he replied.
"Thankyou, Orochi-kun," she said, yawning and laying back in the grass, not wanting to move because of the pain.
Orochimaru once again picked her up and started walking towards the mansion.




TBC