TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


hinata's day of reckoning by aniki keyonoshee

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i don't own naruto. hope you enjoy! also, anythin with * around it is the author speaking.
when hinata finally awoke an hour or so later, she sat up and looked around. she was in Ino's house, with Ino looking on worriedly. " are you okay, hinata?" she asked. hinata sighed, buut said "yes, ino i'm fine." "you were about to ask him this time, wern't you?" Ino knew all about hinata's crush on Naruto. But, Ino never told anyone, because they were good friends. You see, one day in the middle of squad 7 training, Ino thought she would try to ask saske out. But, sakura and naruto and kakshi were there, so she hid in the bushes. Beleive it or not, but hinata had the same idea. they were both scared at first, but when they realized they were after different guys, the both burst out laughing.This was not advisable, as they were ninjas. but, only kakashi noticed, and he dosen't really care.
Saske was being emo and trying to get away from sakura, sakura was chasing him down with heart eyes and naruto was chasing sakura with heart eyes, so none of them noticed. *back to the present* Ino said "hinata, I think you could use some help, and I have just the idea! come on." "w-where are we going?" Ino said "were going to go get shikamaru."
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

back to naruto. he ran across town to sakuras house and started to bang on the door. *foolish naruto, don't you realize she hates you?* "leave me alone author guy! I'll prove she likes me today!" naruto started to bang on the door even harder. From inside of the apartment, naruto heard a loud CRASH!! sakura openedthe door and started yelling. " you idiot! you knocked over my sauske shrine! why do you always bother me!" "sauske shrine??" *anime sweatdrop on naruto* sakura punches naruto like 10 ft. and slams the door. Naruto made up his mind. "well, screw you sakura! I give up!" people around naruto could swear hey heard his heart break. poor naruto walks away to do some serious thinking for a whole 10 minutes before getting hungry and going to drown his sorrows in ramen.


* what'll happen to poor naruto? why did Ino go get shikamaru? find out next time!*