TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Princess Blues by Dragon_Master

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I own everything in this fic, don't copy it. I will also be putting the surname first, even though I don't do that often.
Mokatsu Yatsuma woke up and went downstairs. School was starting in just a few days and his parents had been dead for a month. "I need to find out how I can pay the morgage on this house, pay my school tuition, and buy food." He said. His parents had left him enough money to pay for everything for a month, but since that month was up he needed money. "I need an idea or I will lose everything." He turned on the TV and Love Hina was playing. "Hey, that's an idea. I could turn this house into an inn. I could charge 1000 yen per month and everything would be fine."

Yatsuma was outside when he saw a girl in guys clothes come walking down the street carrying a suitcase. "Hello, miss. Can I help you?" He asked.

"Yeah, do you know where there is an inn nearby?" the girl asked looking very pissed.

"Actually, I have just turned my house into an inn." Yatsuma said.

"How much?" the girl asked eyeing him.

"1000 yen per month. Is that too much?" Yatsuma asked.

"Here, that should be enough for a few months." the girl said handing him 4000 yen.

"Well, my house is right up these steps. Oh, before I forget what's your name?" Yatsuma asked.

"It's Zakutsu Shimei, what's yours?" Shimei asked.

"My name is Mokatsu Yatsuma. I'll be starting my second year at Fukuyama High in a month." Yatsuma said.

"Really, i'll be starting my first year there." Shimei said.

"That's a coincidence," Yatsuma said, "Well, it's getting late. I'll make us dinner."

"That's fine with me, which room is mine?" Shimei asked.

"Up the stairs and it's the second door on the left." Yatsuma said when they entered the house.

Yatsuma started making thier dinner, Takiyaki with riceballs. "I wonder how many more residents I'll get." He said to himself. He then sat the food on the table. "Shimei, dinner's ready." He called so she would come down and eat.

"Ok." She called back and Yatsuma saw her hurrying down the stairs. They said thier thanks and started eating. After the meal was over Yatsuma got up.

"I'm going to take a bath now. If you want to take a bath use the other bathroom. I put signs on the doors." Yatsuma said as he went to the bathroom.


Yatsuma was in the bathroom and he was relaxing with his eyes closed. Soon the door opened and Shimei walked in. Yatsuma was freaked that Shimei had went to the wrong bathroom and that she was getting into the tub. Shimei noticed that he was in the tub and fainted.

"Shimei." Yatsuma said as she fainted. He then pulled her out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. Shimei opened her eyes.

"What happened?" Shimei asked.

"Well, you acidently went into the men's bathroom instead of the women's. Then you got into the tub, while I was in and you fainted when you saw me." Yatsuma explained.

"I did it again. I always go into the men's bathroom instead of the women's, then when I realize I made a mistake I faint. Gomen Nasai." Shimei said.

"Well, I guess it's something i'm going to have to get used to. You shouldn't go to the bathroom at school so you don't make that mistake there." Yatsuma said. Yatsuma then noticed all of the boys clothes lying around. "Umm, can I ask you why you were boy's clothes?"

"I don't like girl's clothes and I hate all of that girly stuff, so i decided to act like a boy even dress like one. My parents didn't like it and tried to get me to do girly things and dress like a girl." Shimei said.

"I get it, so that means you'll be wearing the guys uniform at our school when shcool starts right?" Yatsuma replied nodding his head.

"Yeah." Shimei said yawning.

"Shimei, you don't have to worry about going into the wrong bathroom here, so you would have no reason to faint." Yatsuma whispered to her as she fell asleep. Before Yatsuma went back to his room he kissed her on the forehead.