TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shi no Me by Zephyras

[Reviews - 27]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Note: I strongly suggest you do not read this fic if you are not up to date with the manga. Warnings: Extreme violence, spoilers, and mentions of torture and child abuse.
Prologue-

It was in midsummer that she came to that place. It was a quiet night. No crickets were chirping and there was no wind that stirred the forest that surrounded it. It was completely silent.

She, of course, had waited for the guards to be lolled asleep by the intoxicating heat before approaching those old gates and running a gloved hand along the old wooden doors that had stood for so long. She stood there for a while, deep in thought. She wondered what was inside those gates. What the people were like, what the shops looked like, how the children were treated. It was all a mystery.

She had been through many villages before; all of them corrupt and filled to brim with sadness and hate. But this one felt different. It felt old, nothing more. She leaned her forehead against those doors and inhaled the scent of the old pine. It was an old village, all of them were, but for some reason she felt connected to this one. Like it was calling her.

She hesitated, a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. She carefully contemplated what she was doing. She knew that if she got to attached and stayed there, there was a greater chance she would be found. But what was she to do? She was sick of running, she had been running ever since she could remember. She was never a very confrontational person; she always preferred to compromise than to argue. Always preferred to stay silent rather than fight back. She saw very little point in making things complicated, her life was complicated enough.

Nothing had been simple since that day, a little more than three years ago.

Making her decision, Yamaki Sasumi slipped through the gates of Konoha.