TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Storybook Romance by Chibi

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

storybook (you'll understand when you read it)



**



Story Prologue



Black flames danced across the sharp steal of the blood-covered blade she held in a frighteningly tight grip. Her eyes moved over the sensual curves of the woman underneath her, the woman who was bathed in delicious honey colored locks of long blonde hair that were long enough to dip in the pool of blood snaking from the wound proudly displayed in her stomach. The wound that hurt like all kinds of hell. While she could easily heal herself from this kind of injury the shock was weakening her, and the black flame tipped dagger had burned her skin terribly. Sky blue eyes began to grow dull, began to rust and become blank from the pain they felt and fire colored tails laid perfectly still in fear, the matching fox ears twitching in nervousness.



Millions of questions swam through the victim's head.



Why? Why would her once upon a time best friend hurt her like this? Why did she stab her, stab her with that black flame covered knife and just sit there and watch the blood soak her hair, her body, the cloud colored sheets she was lying in? Why?



"Because, I love you." The dark haired woman moved the knife over the body of the one she loved more than anything in this world, watched her shiver from the coldness of the blade and stare at her in a terrifying sort of fear. She leaned closer, the black waves of hair sneaking over her shoulder and tickling the now whimpering woman underneath her as she stole a kiss, tasted the sweet flavor of powdered sugar and strawberries, tasted the warm sunlight and basked in it. "Because, he doesn't deserve you." Normal pitch black eyes were now morphing, morphing into unforgiving bloodlust orbs. The blonde tried to move away but the wound in her stomach didn't allow her to. Instead she made the mistake of looking into those eyes, eyes that swirled in her mind and poked around, abused, raped. "But, you love him. You love him and not me."



"St-stop... stop it, please."



"But I will have you." A thin trail of blood was delicately licked away from sinfully delectable lips. Lips she had made the mistake of tasting and falling in love with so many months ago. Lips she could never have because of that... that monster who sunk its claws into the woman she loved before she even got a chance to tell her. "He cannot have you, my precious..." her eyes seemed to flare to life, three dots of black flames in each orb swirling madly and dizzying the poor woman underneath her who wanted nothing more than to escape this hell. "... Kyubi."



"UCHIHA-SAN!"



Tap. Tap Tap Tap. Sky blue eyes blinked out of the spell they were put under from reading. The story was so captivating that every time those bright, beautiful Saturday morning eyes began to read each word they became hypnotized and wanted nothing more than to continue reading.



Uzumaki Naruto, now sixteen years old as of today, was never a really big fan of reading stories like these. Stories like these made him want to skip to the fighting he knew would come. The fantasy aspect drew him in of course, seeing since fantasy novels were his favorite if there were no new manga out. But he could do without all the romance, it would usually make him gag... except in this case. For some reason the love story part in this book didn't bug him, it only made the story better.



TAP! TAP TAP TAP!



"O.K. O.K. JEEZ!" Finally setting down his beloved book Naruto slipped out of bed and headed to his window, sliding it open. "You are so impatient."



"No, you're just slow." Uchiha Sasuke. Armed with rocks used to hit the window of one Uzumaki Naruto. Also sixteen years old but beating Naruto by a few months. The local teenage hottie in their area and high school and the only boy who could make their boring school uniforms look good. Since it was the middle of the night however the school uniform was ditched for a black hoodie and baggie pants that had so many zippers on them that Sasuke could've robbed a bank and stored all the money in his pants alone.



"Say that again and you aren't coming up here."



"Aw, after the nice gift I had got you for your birthday?" Naruto smiled a bit at that, running his fingers through deadly spikes of honey colored sunshine called hair a bit sheepishly.



"I was reading it, you know?"



"Again?" Sasuke had already started climbing the tree that lead to Naruto's window. He could do it with his eyes closed with no arms and legs by now since he had done it so many times. "Didn't you read that damn story enough in the bookstore?"



"Nope." Naruto stepped back so Sasuke could slip in but only ended up crying out softly in surprise, mindful that his guardian was sound asleep, when Sasuke reached out and grabbed his arm and pulled him back towards the window. "What? You have to get in, baka."



"I know." Sasuke pulled Naruto so that he was leaning out the window and gave him the softest of kisses that only promised more when he got inside his lover's bedroom. "I just missed your lips, that's all."



"Sasuke, we've only been apart for about an hour. You went home to change."



"So?" Sasuke finally decided to slip into the bedroom that was just as much as his as it was Naruto's. "I can't miss kissing my boyfriend? I'm hurt."



"No you're not." Naruto made a face at Sasuke, something along the lines of sticking his tongue out and shutting his eyes tightly. "You're just horny."



"You must be too. You're only wearing a T-shirt and nothing else."



"I'll have you know I sleep like this!"



"Oh really?" Sasuke walked up to him and wrapped an arm around the slender waist of his lover, pulling Naruto tightly against him. His other hand made a naughty trip under the back of Naruto's shirt and moved over his ass, causing Naruto to playfully glare at Sasuke who only grinned in response. "You always sleep with no underwear on under your nightshirts?"



"Fine fine, you win. I was waiting for you." Naruto stood on his toes a bit to place a kiss on Sasuke's lips, draping both of his arms around his shoulders and already melting from the taste of the blueberry flavor on those red white and blue Popsicles, only with Sasuke's own unique spice tingling his lips. It was the only way Naruto could possibly try and describe Sasuke's kisses and the dizzying feeling they gave him. Both of Sasuke's arms were around Naruto's waist now, holding him close and warming his body from the night's chill that decided to sneak into the room.



Powdered sugar... and strawberries... Sasuke sunk his tongue deep into the taste of Naruto's mouth and held him tighter. His boyfriend's taste was damn addicting, he was constantly telling Naruto that it was a taste that was probably worth killing for and that only made Naruto blush and tell Sasuke to shut-up.



Sasuke and Naruto. There was a definite chemistry that had attracted one to the other. Rivals since merry-go-rounds and swing sets, finally friends when playgrounds in school were over and lovers when girls drooled over an older, high school freshman aged Sasuke that found himself interested in spiky haired bakas in baggy sweat pants and not pretty pink haired princesses in cherry red dresses. Kissing wasn't as awkward as either boy thought it would be, in fact kissing a member of the same sex had made both of their hearts burst out of their chests in excitement and passion.



Or maybe it was the fact that they were kissing each other.



Neither had ever done anything with anyone before, but that one kiss two years ago had somehow made them frantic experts in the art of foreplay and soon they had graduated into having sex. The challenge though was turning sex into love making, and that breakthrough had happened just recently on a totally cliche dark and stormy night.



A night that was going to repeat itself very soon as Naruto felt himself being guided back towards his bed. A few more steps found him lying back against his dangerously comfortable mattress decorated in the cool gray colors of his sheets and comforter. Sasuke had practically begged him to remove the blindingly bright colors that use to be on his bed, something about how wrong it was to do something so pleasurable as enjoying the sounds Naruto made when touched in all the right places to bright orange and yellow. Seeing Naruto wear it was one thing, because he could simply remove it behind closed doors to get to the peach creamy inside known as skin, but to have to see it during intercourse just killed the mood.



At least that was his excuse, truthfully a tornado could probably hit and Sasuke would still be in the mood.



There lips were never separated for long, only to take required breaths but nothing more. Talking at the moment was overrated, any comments of I love you or Happy Birthday, Naruto could be and would be saved for when the moment was actually over. Clothes became a long forgotten memory along with the book Naruto thought to be so precious before Sasuke had made an appearance. It was kicked out of the bed by Sasuke's foot and went completely unnoticed by Naruto since he had lips being permanently fastened to his neck. It had found a place on the floor with the clothes, innocently resting there and enjoying the cool breeze that had once against snuck into the room. The two bodies in the bed were now protected by the warm comforter, very noticeable movements going on underneath said comforter that had caused Sasuke to cover Naruto mouth with his hand to keep him quiet. Naruto was never a quiet person which was a definite bonus during sex, but at the moment they didn't want to wake up the house's other occupant who would have a heart attack seeing his precious "son" in bed the way he was... even if he already knew that his precious "son" had a boyfriend who made it a point to have him in bed crying out his name at least once a day.



The muffled cries and the wind had made the book on the ground decide to turn its pages. With the help of the wind's fingers the book was turned to just the right page while the two boys experienced one of the many great ways to have sex: Happy Birthday sex.



Arms were very carefully wrapped around Kyubi's body, holding her close and frantically trying to find something to cover the wound with. At the same time though Kyubi could feel the absolute anger mixed with anguish coming from the one she loved. He finally made it to her, she knew he would. Messy red hair tied back in a quick ponytail and eyes that were bordering on the line of insanity, he was known as the monster of the sands but only Kyubi called him anything but that cruel name.



Shukaku wasn't a monster.



At least... not yet he wasn't.



Because she could feel grains of sand dripping onto her wound, closing it. He was trying to hurry and heal her so he could go. Go and get who did this. Go and make them pay.



There was something else in the wind tonight. Something else that danced across the pages of Naruto's book.



"Uchiha..." His voice... his voice was now a mix between a hiss and a growl, both spelling absolute hate. Kyubi tried to find her voice, tried to tell him not to go but she was so tired after everything that had happened. His eyes... Shukaku's eyes were a frightening yellow surrounded by black, burning for blood and revenge.



Uchiha... the woman would pay. Her entire clan would pay. No, that wasn't enough. Everyone... everyone would pay. He would present the blood of every fucking person alive to his precious Kyubi, to heal her wounded body and soul from what happened to her.



Sand. Tiny grains of sand. Too small to see unless if you were really paying attention to the area around you, and at the moment neither Sasuke or Naruto were paying attention. They were too consumed in each other to care...



Everyone would suffer. Uchiha...



... would pay.



**



Author's Comments: Confused yet? Good. Well... unless if you understand it already. As much as I would love to explain what's going on, it would take away from the story. So, I just hope you all continue to read to find out what happens next. Hope you enjoyed the little prologue/teaser, the real story begins in Chapter One.



And yes, the Popsicle that Naruto said Sasuke tastes like is a bomb pop, which I use to love to death. The blue part was my favorite, so that's what Sasuke tastes like... only... with his own unique spice added to it. Damn, I want a bomb pop now. Was bomb pop even the official name of that Popsicle?