TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Inside Itachi's Head by c7bi_kyuubi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Inside Itachi's Head

None of the characters below belongs to me…

Enjoy…

 


 

Inside Itachi’s Head

By: c7bi_kyuubi

 


 

 

Uchiha Itachi is actually a man of many talents. Though he wears a stoic mask all the time, his personality is actually the opposite of the cold unemotional façade he wore day after day like Kakashi’s mask. It is only through grueling hours of practicing that he managed to train his features to not twitch at a hint of a smile, or frown when he got bad cards at poker. Inside Itachi’s head, he was actually quite emotional. But, he never let them show through.

 

Once, his pet squirrel died and Sasuke wept all over its dead body and accused Itachi of not caring enough for it, Itachi was at the moment crying floods in his mind. His ‘widdle cutie pie was GONE! But outside, a mere ‘hn’ was heard before the body of his dead squirrel was buried by himself under the very tree whose tough nuts had dropped and cracked his pet’s tiny skull. After he buried his pet, he cursed the tree for producing such hard nuts before crushing the nut that had done the job of killing his pet. He had kept the nut until a special occasion required its presence.

 

Yes, Itachi is a dramatic man. He likes to exaggerate his emotions and action to fit the situation. Like when he first saw Kakashi, he had wondered what he looked under the mask and in his mind ‘persuaded’ Kakashi to take off his mask. But in real life, Kakashi stared at his ‘Icha Icha Paradise’ book with one hand raised in his traditional greeting complete with the single ‘Yo’ while Itachi stared at Kakashi and said, ‘Hn.’

 

Then they were distracted by an over energetic Sasuke who wasn’t an ice prick at the time and a laughing Iruka. Kakashi immediately pocketed his book and slung an arm over said dolphin’s shoulders causing the man to blush to the roots of his hair. Sasuke tugged at Itachi’s sleeves while running and jumping around Itachi. Inner Itachi had squealed at how cute his little brother was and cursed the fact that Kakashi had not taken off his mask. His obsession on seeing Kakashi's face would latter on be passed down to his little brother Sasuke, but the obsession would be dormant until it was mentioned.

 

When on the way home, he and Sasuke passed by a candy shop and he was immediately pestered by Sasuke to get his favoritest and biggest lollipop. Itachi went ‘hn’ again, but inside he was nodding his head so fast it flew off. His mental headless Itachi went off in search of his mental head while the real Itachi followed Sasuke into the candy shop. The mental Itachi holding his mental head was shivering in delight at being surrounded by so many colorful candies. Yeesssss… My precioussssss….

 

His mental head is drooling seas in his mental… uh… space. Real Itachi picked out one for himself then paid and left the shop with a happy Sasuke holding onto his bigger-than-his-head-biggest-and-favoritest lollipop. No one had dared messed with Itachi because being the mentally emotionally person he was, his actions always ended up scaring the shit out of everyone. Not to mention his I-will-kill-you glare, the stoic mask of which he calls Itachi’s poker face and the red eyes. Red from Sharingan not crying. He does his crying and wailing and other stuff inside. Mentally.

 

Yes, Uchiha Itachi is a complicated man.

 

 

 

The End. Please read and review.