TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Empty Shell by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just another chapter

I do NOT own Naruto
You can insult me, laugh at me, say I should go die, but never say I don`t care, because every life is precious to someone, and every life is precious to me, even Itachi`s.

Peace and Loneliness


Nikki slowly made her way to the forest she always trained at, but before she got there, she fell to her knees and broke down crying, she wanted Sasuke. Now.
She soon felt a hand wipe away her tears, and she looked up into pale lavender eyes.
"Neji-sama, Neji-sama, why, why are you here?" she cried. "You should be with Lee-kun and TenTen-chan...." she whispered.
"I was on my way there, but, luckily for you I saw you fall to your knees and start crying, I figured you`d need a shoulder, guess fate was on your sie this time," he said with a smirk. She stared, could Hyuuga`s and Uchiha`s only smirk? This question had been going through her head ever since she had met the two.
"Yes, Nikki-chan, I can smile, if that is what you are thinking," Neji stated.
Nikki fell back, how did he know that, was he a mind reader or something, she blushed as he caught her from hitting her head on the ground.
He helped her stand up, but he was still holding her. "Neji-sama, you can let go of me now," she muttered, eyes wide, ya, Neji was quite handsome, but this was a little weird, Neji had never been one to show this much emotion, he had always went on and on about fate and how he was better then Hinata and wanted to kill her, it was a little scary.
A light shade of pink tinted Neji`s cheeks, "What is I don`t want to?" he whispered into her ear, smirking.
Nikki started blushing madly, hoping for Lee or TenTen to arrive and take him off, but also wanting him to stay and hold her, comforting her, but then, mabye Sasuke would be better for that job.
Luckily for her, Lee came by and stared, Neji shot him a glare, which made Lee freeze.
"Well, Gai-sensei is getting worried, so come on Neji-sama!" Lee said quickly.
Neji let go of Nikki and followed Lee.
"Bye Lee-kun, Neji-sama!" she yelled after them.

After training she went back to Sasuke`s, punching her way through the door. Sasuke looked up at her, she looked pretty beaten up.
"I thought you trained alone," Sasuke muttered.
"Well, my sensei came by, I told her I wasn`t going to be at training today so she forced me to fight her, curse that eye of hers, turned my jutsu right back at me," she hissed.
Sasuke stared, "Never herd of that Kekkai Genkai, who is your sensei?" he questioned.
"Chijou-sensei," she muttered, sitting next to him, "Naruto-kun, you can come out now..." she muttered in an annoyed tone. Nikki was good at sensing different levels of chakra and she could also determine who the person was.
Naruto crawled out from under a table, "How did you know I was here?"
"I could sense your chakra a mile away," she muttered coldly.
Sasuke stared at Nikki, "So that was why Chijou wasn`t at training today."
"Ya, she can`t always be with Team 7, she has her own team of gennin too, sadly, due to Sakura, we are stuck with harsher training," she muttered, her voice was so cold and empty, it was like Sasuke`s.
She stood up, "I`m going to bed..." she stated, walking to her room and laying on the bed, looking at the picture that was still down, she curled up and fell asleep, a tear going down her cheek, crying as she slept.




TBC