Summary: Souffles: soft, murmuring sounds
Like the ones in your soul that tell you that you're wrong. Your conviciton only blinds you to the truth. Collection of poems that relate to Naruto characters.
Category: Non-Naruto Fiction > Poems
Chapter: 8 Completed: No
Words: 2001 Read: 4689
Published: 03/11/06 Updated: 29/03/07
1. God's Pefect Imperfection by baldragnarok16 [Reviews - 0] (295 words)
Written after I found out my first marking period grades.
I felt that it kind of fit Sasuke, though, so enjoy.
Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto
2. Weapon by baldragnarok16 [Reviews - 0] (158 words)
3. Blind by baldragnarok16 [Reviews - 0] (126 words)
4. Name by baldragnarok16 [Reviews - 0] (220 words)
5. If You Can’t Laugh and You Can’t Cry Then What’s Left to Live For? by baldragnarok16 [Reviews - 1] (219 words)
6. A Two-Fold Lie by baldragnarok16 [Reviews - 0] (573 words)
Don’t really know what to make of this. It kind of just…came to me. I know it’s not poetry, per say, but I found it quite enjoyable to read.
Confused about the last word? Search xxxHOLiC in wikipedia under recurring themes.
Some of you may be wondering about whose perspective these poems are in.
In reality, they are in our own perspective, don't try to deny it. If you search deep within your true essence of self, you'll find some kind of relation to each and every one of these poems.
It is up to you to decipher how and why though.
7. Pulling Out the Nail by baldragnarok16 [Reviews - 0] (271 words)
8. Here by baldragnarok16 [Reviews - 0] (139 words)