TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wings of the Falcon by Jastra

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is going a lot faster than I expected! And I'm changing the warning for now. It's not too bad, and I don't plan to make it that way. Read and Review, please. :3.
Tenten walked through the room a little while later. Naomi looked so deep in thought, so she didn't bother her. After a few hours, everyone else started to come out, beginning with Neji. Neji walked over to Naomi and waved in her face.

“Oi.” he muttered. “Naomi. Naomi! Wake up!”

Naomi jumped. “Wha? Oh, Neji. Sorry, I was just thinking.”

“About what?”

“Nothing important.”

“Oh, uh, sorry. I didn't mean to sound so nosy.”

“It's fine. You have every right to be worried. Is Kiba up yet?”

“I don't think so. Unless he's still in your room.”

“Thanks. I'm gonna go check on Aki.”

“Did she make it okay through yesterday?”

“Yeah. She fell right asleep when we got here. She was tired from the run, too.”

Naomi stood from the couch and walked into her room. Kiba was holding Aki gently. He looked up as his wife walked into the room.

“Good morning, Kiba,” Naomi said, smiling. “Did you sleep well?”

“You have something on your mind. What is it, Naomi?”

Naomi didn't answer him, but just came close to him and looked at Aki's eyes.

“Naomi, answer me.”

“It's nothing! Really, I'm fine!”

“No, you're not! Now stop yelling, you'll wake Aki!”

“..Sorry. It's just.. I'm scared. So scared. If they find us, it's the end. I'm not strong enough to protect Aki! I can't do this!”

Naomi broke into tears. Kiba embraced her and held her close. He let her cry into his shirt. After Naomi calmed down, Kiba looked her in the eyes.

“Don't worry. You're not alone. We're all here to protect each other. That's why we're a team, and why we banded together to make this clan. We're still the most powerful clan in all of fire country, and we'll be able to pull through.”

“Thanks, Kiba.”

There was a sudden rustling outside and Tabito's voice could be heard calling everyone into the living room. Kiba put Aki back in her crib and him and Naomi went into the living room. Everyone came out fairly quickly.

“We've been found! Temari and Kankuro are here, and they're trying to break in. I've placed a barrier up, but they've almost gotten through it!”

“Already?” Kiba muttered, Akamaru jumping onto his shoulder.

Everyone ran into their rooms and grabbed any weapons they had. Naomi stood with Kiba, ready to fight. Her icy blue eyes shone with determination. After so many years of being friendly with wind country, all of a sudden, the falcon clan ended up fighting some of their best friends. With one final crash the rocks fell from an opening in the ceiling. Temari and Kankuro dropped down, ready to fight. Kankuro pulled out his puppet and Temari took out her fan.

“Whatever it is you want, you won't destroy us!” Chie called. “There's twelve of us, and only two of you.”

“We're not here to fight,” Kankuro stated. “We've only got our weapons out in case of emergency.”

“What are you talking about?!” Ino yelled.

Sakura thought she noticed something move towards Naomi's room in the corner of her eye. She turned that way, but saw nothing. The door was still open, but hadn't moved at all. So she just ignored it, thinking her mind was playing tricks on her again. But then she saw it again.

“Over there!” she yelled, throwing her kunai a few paces in front of the shadowed figure.

It didn't hit her target at all, but he revealed himself. He stood behind Temari and Kankuro, his back to the falcon clan. But everyone knew that blond hair. It was Naruto.

“Naruto!” Kiba said. “You're back! Don't let them get out!”

“I'm sorry, Kiba. But I'm not on your side this time.”

Naomi's eyes widened. 'I should've told them..' she thought to herself.

Naruto turned around, and Naomi nearly screamed. Naruto was holding Aki in one arm. His eyes were pained. When Kiba saw this, he jumped forward, only to be restrained by Kankuro's puppet. He tried to push forward, only to feel spikes come out of the puppet's hands, digging into Kiba's flesh and making a few bloodstains on his clothes.

“Give her back!” he growled.

“I'm sorry, Naomi,” Naruto muttered before jumping outside.

Naomi grabbed a few kunai and made her way towards the hole. Temari stopped her, blowing her back with a gust of wind from her fan. Ino, Sakura, and Chie jumped towards Temari, trying to let Naomi go through. Everyone joined in, and with so much help, soon Kankuro and Temari were too busy fighting the others, and Naomi was able to get through.

“Naomi! Take Akamaru with you!” Kiba yelled.

Akamaru bounced under the people around him and followed Naomi out of the hole. Naomi couldn't see Naruto anywhere, but Akamaru started to run south, so she followed. After only a little bit of running, they came upon Naruto sitting on a rock, holding Aki in his arms.

“Naruto.. give her back!” Naomi screeched, anger running through her.

“I'm sorry, Naomi, but I can't. Orochimaru-sama asked specifically for this child..”

“I don't care if this child could find Uchiha Sasuke, who's been missing for over ten years! She's mine and Kiba's child, not yours or that damn snake's! Give back my Aki!”

“I'm glad that you got through giving birth safely.. but I still can't help you. And .. Sasuke.. he's-”

“I'm back,” growled a voice from above.

Sasuke jumped down from the trees. He had grown quite a bit.

“Sasuke!” Naomi gasped. “You're part of all this?!”

“Of course I am. Orochimaru-sama's a great man, and he's made me as powerful as I am today! And now with you and this child in his hands, we'll be able to destroy the entire falcon clan!”

“What?! Naruto, you knew about this?!”

Naruto refused to look up at Naomi. “Yes, I did. I'm sorry. But I had to leave.”

“Why?” Naomi growled, her eyes still set on her child.

“Becuase I fell in love. Isn't that the only reason you're part of the falcon clan now?”

“No. I'm with them because we're all a family. We help each other. We protect each other. And we don't betray each other. We can trust the others in the clan. Or at least we thought we could. Just give Aki back, unless you want me to take her by force.”

“Ha!” Sasuke laughed. “You think you can defeat the two of us! Don't make me laugh, Naomi! Remember that over the ten years, though you may have gotten a bit stronger, I've gotten much stronger! And with Naruto by my side, you'd have no chance!”

Sasuke walked over to Naruto and put his arm around his shoulders. Naruto pushed a bit closer to him, making it obvious to Naomi that they were in love. Naomi sighed and jumped forward, kunai in hand. Sasuke and Naruto broke apart, easily dodging. Naomi ran towards Sasuke, who prepared to use a jutsu. He made the hand symbols quickly and ended by taking a big breath in.

“Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!” he called.

Fireballs came shooting from his mouth, knocking into Naomi and throwing her backwards. Naomi stood quickly and formed her own hand symbol.

“Henshin!(transformation)Ryuu!(dragon)”

Naomi's body grew and took the form of a silver dragon. Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened at her new form. She drew back a bit and breathed fire out on Sasuke. He narrowed his eyes and ran out of the line of fire. With one of her wings, Naomi attempted to hit Sasuke. This time, she succeeded. Sasuke fell to the ground after having the weight crash down on him. Naruto ran over to him.

“Are you all right, Sasuke!?” he asked.

Sasuke sat up slowly and nodded. Naomi was slowly changing back; she could only keep such a powerful form for a few minutes without losing all her chakra. Once she was fully back in human form, she could barely move because of the little chakra she had left. Akamaru stood next to her and barked at Sasuke and Naruto. Voices could be heard in the distance of the falcon clan coming to help Naomi.

“Fine,” Sasuke growled. “Take the stupid baby. But now that I know what to expect, it won't be so easy next time.”

Naruto put Sasuke onto his back, and started to run.