TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Irreparable by fourthiv

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

italics = flashbacks

This is the second installment of the Broken trilogy, the sequal to Irredeemable.
“Love is whatever you can still betray. Betrayal can only happen if you love.” - John LeCarre

My name is Uchiha Sasuke, ANBU member of Konoha. I am a betrayer. I am incurable, irreparable. I am alone, and I despise it.

“What...WHAT IS THIS?!”
“...I’m sorry Naruto”
“Shut up! How...how could you? WITH HER!?”
“I...I don’t know wha-“
“SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!”
“Please...cal-“
“Don’t you dare tell me to calm down! Don’t you dare. You’ve been home for 3 years now. We’ve spent the last 2 together, loving each other, caring for each other. I gave myself to you, my everything, and this is what I get? Finding you and Sakura in our bed, with her fucking legs spread, and you fucking her into oblivion, moaning how much you love her?! How long? Huh? How long has this been going on?!”
“...”
“TELL ME!”
“10 months...”
“I see. Get out”
“Naruto, please”
“I SAID GET OUT! NEVER COME BACK! NEVER! Go love your happy life with your whore”


I never thought much about it, about what I had done. What I was doing.
Somewhere inside of me there was guilt. I knew that much. Until I was caught, that is.

Staring into his eyes after he caught us, seeing the unwavering emotions of pain and betrayal in his eyes made me want to die.
I still don't know why I betrayed him again.

I didn't see him for months. No one did. I thought about him every single day.
The marriage was a farce to the world. I guess since I couldn't have him, I took what I betrayed him for.

That next day I caught a glimpse of him. It made my heart surge and swell with emotions I had never felt.
I realized then what I had done; what I gave up.
I realized then how much I loved him.
Following him, I watched as he trained relentlessly. He was filled with a rage I had never seen in him before. It was the most terrifying thing I had ever seen in my life.

I watched him all day and all night. I watched him as he slept.
Even though he was passed out he still looked pained.Stepping up close I took a good look at him. He was thin and gaunt. He didn't have the usual glow about him. Seeing this broke my heart over and over.

I don't know how long I sat next to him, but it must have been the whole night.
When I felt him stir, I knew I had to get away. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough.
He awoke to find me standing above him.
It was now or never.

“Naruto...I think we need to talk”
“Never again Uchiha. Never again will we talk”


I felt my heart crack into a million pieces again when he called me by my surname. My cursed name.
Watching him walk away was the hardest thing I had ever done.

Time passed and I watched as he became an empty shell of nothingness. Six months after my marriage with Sakura, he was already the captain of ANBU.

I was so proud of him when I found out.
I spent the whole night on the roof of my house whispering encouraging words into the air, hoping they reached him.
And every day after that I spent worrying whether he would come home safely from a mission.

A year later he was said to be more powerful than the three Sannin, in both name and physical prowess. And even then he was more dead and more empty.
I watched as he faked relations with comrades and friends alike.
I knew what he really was. No one else did.
He was calm, collected and cool. Efficient and merciless. He never once failed a mission.

I wonder as we all stand here, congratulating him on his newest achievement, whether it would be the same if I had never cheated on him.
I wonder if he would still be named the Hokage.

I’m sure he would be, because that is Naruto.
At least it used to be. Before I used and abused him. Before I broke him.

Turning, I walk out of the room. I can’t stand here and watch him, the man I love, accept something he no longer cares about. I can’t stand watching what I created.
What have I done?

My name is Uchiha Sasuke, ANBU member of Konoha. I am a betrayer. I am incurable, irreparable. I am alone, and I despise it.

-Owari-