TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Wanna Come Home by Hypnotic_Uchiha

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well let me start off by saying thank you. To all of you who did review that means a great deal to me. Lets me know what I need to work on as a writer. I noticed some of you didn’t like the lyrics. That’s cool I stayed away from them this time. Oh and yes, I was beyond cruel to Sasuke -sigh- poor Uchiha. Though… here Uchiha Sasuke shall have his happy ending! Here is the sequel to By the Way.



IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ‘By the way’ THEN YOU SHOULD. TO ELIMINATE CONFUSION!



Warning: Yaoi (man love) and foul language.



Disclaimer: Naruto and so-on aren’t mine. I want them…but that doesn’t count.
-I wanna come home-

(Sasuke POV)

We all go though the motions, the polite nods and light waves. The pointless exchanges of conversation when deep down you know you didn’t give a damn. I went to the parties and stood quiet in the mission briefings, all the while knowing that each day I saw him it brought me a little more closer to death. The duel aches in my chest. The stinging sensation of what it feels like to have my heart torn out. The humiliation that was chained along with the fact I, the once beloved prodigy, was reduce to a pathetic mass of tears vomiting on some pathway.

Still, I suck it up. I hold my head up and continue on. Because I’m perfect, I don’t make mistakes, I don’t let personal feelings distract me from the task at hand. I don’t wince when I hear rumors of my special person with another. I don’t feel sick when I see them holding hands. I damn sure don’t feel the intent to kill when their lips meet. No…that wouldn’t be right. That wouldn’t be following the motions.

I do however grin when I see them part. I do smirk when I hear rumor of unhappiness. Oh and I do smile when I see them fight. So I wait. It will come, because I’m perfect. Betrayer, traitor, whatever the label, I am still perfect. The perfect bastard, the perfect traitor, the perfect….lover.

He can’t be there when you’ve been given hateful looks. He can’t be there to hold your hand while you heal from a mission. He can’t hold you close and tell you its going to be okay when you have bad dreams. He can’t be here, because he doesn’t live here. He smiles and pretends to understand you the way that I do. You know he doesn’t, but you want to try to prove me wrong. To prove you don’t need me. To prove that the pain I caused you was enough to make you run to another.

I hurt you. I understand, I hurt you badly and you’re still upset about it okay. So you wanted to hurt me back. You wanted to strip me down to nothing and make me feel what you feel. Fine, I get that. I’m hurting. I’ll never admit it out loud, but I’m hurting. I still get sick from time to time, I’m sad, but I don’t cry. Not anymore. So there, pain caused game over, time to come home. Stop playing the game with the fake tears, and weak ass ‘I still love you’ lines. Do you love me? If you love me…come home. I won’t forgive you, I never will. I’ll look at you with distrust and pain for many months to come. Still this is your home. You are mine and I am yours. My pain is your pain, and we are meant to suffer with it until we die. Expect it and stop playing. Just…come home.

Time goes by and yet you continue to play your game, you can’t fool me. I know it hurts you every time he says ‘I understand’. Bullshit…he doesn’t understand. What the fuck does he know? But…I know….I understand. You can’t be happy, just like me…satisfied, content, at ease, these we can be. Happy….that is a child like dream that we both stopped having a long time ago.

Then it happens, not the way I would have pictured it. Yet it happens all the same. You’re tried of playing your game and you’re depressed with the out come. For someone who wears a mask of smiles and laughter, you sure do enjoy fucking with people’s emotions don’t you? Did it hurt when you told him you still love me? Did he cry and shake and throw up? Oh wait, did you sing a song…Aww come on…tell me you sung a song! Tch, I don’t think he liked that fact you didn’t sing a song…nothing with a catchy tune like mine was…how’d it go again… ‘Sasuke doesn’t know’ Oh right…I remember now.

People hum it when they think I can’t hear them. I can hear them, but I’m not worried. Because I know what they don’t, so here I sit in the darkness of my living room with only the glow from the fireplace, relaxing on my couch. I’m sorry…our couch. Yeah, I’m not worried. I heard the rumors; Ino was more than willing to share all the juice details. I’m surprised it took this long though. Eleven months. That’s it. Well more like seventeen if you add in your six months of cheating. So yeah, you had a year and something. We have a lifetime.

I dare not show my smirk as the door that belongs to us is knocked on. So I stand up and get ready for what is to come. Oh look at you, with your puffy blue eyes red from fallen tears, and your body wrapped in snow. You look so innocent and defeated. Man…you’re damn good at pretending, but then again so am I.

And so…we go though the motions.

It’s slow no need to rush but the words start to fill in the blanks. I get the shitty ‘I’m sorry’ and the whole ‘I didn’t want it like this’. But I’ll play your game, because I know. You need me to play. You need me to say ‘I don’t fucking believe you’ and ‘I loved you; I would have given you anything!’ or your favorite ‘How many times must I say sorry!’ I think the village can hear us now. Right you want them to hear, because you want them to know you’re here…with me. Where you damn well belong.

Oh…okay….now we see why you wanted to play this game. You’ve never said, ‘Fuck you! Self righteous bastard’, this is a new line as well ‘I’m glad I hurt you, now you know how it feels!’ Oh so there we are. The rules of the game all placed out. Players have paused for a time-out. I can’t think of what to say, but it will come. I knew that’s why we were playing the game, to hurt me. I got that, but to hear you say it. That makes it hurt all over again. I’m not sick, nor am I going to cry. I won’t let you ever…ever… see me like that again. The look on your face say’s it all. You mean it, ever word, you were never good at lying. You meant to hurt me, you meant to break me down and leave me as nothing, but you love me. With everything that you are and then some, you still love me.

You couldn’t move on. You couldn’t easer or forget the pain I caused you, so you had to get even. You wanted me weak and broken; you wanted it all. Yet….you….my special person…still truly love me. So the time-out is over, and I’m back in the game. Here’s one you never saw coming, ‘Well…I’m hurt…happy now?’ Oh and it’s a grand-fucking-slam when you start crying. Oh yeah…I’m prefect. I’m so perfect, I make me sick! I’m not done, so I tell you, the things I never wanted to admit I tell you. I tell you how I crawled home that night and throw up once more. I tell you how I didn’t eat nor sleep for six weeks, I tell you how I cut my arms trying to duel the pain in my chest. Don’t look at my arms, look at me dobe! You wanna play I’m going to fucking play. I tell you how I was on anti-depressants just to get though missions. I tell you how I felt when I was you with him. I tell you how I died each night you weren’t in bed with me, but with him. I tell it all, and I watch you drop to your knees and beg me to forgive you. I watch you cling to my gray sweat pants hiding you tear streaked face in my thighs and I listen to you beg.

Then you whispered those words, those words that say it all, and those words mean more than ‘I love you’. They mean more than anything and I kneel down in front of you and lift your head in my hands and look you in the eye. You can lie, but you can’t hide it in your eyes. If you don’t mean it, then I’m going to throw you out, and I’m going to wait until you do. My eyes look into yours and your choking back tears, but I want to see if you’re lying.

“What did you say Naruto?”

“I s-said….I said….I…I wanna come home…Sasuke.”

That calls the end of the game. The score it tied 1 to 1. I hurt you… you hurt me. Its done now, we can move on. I know this won’t happen again. Because your eyes tell the truth even if you can’t. Gaara is gone, he’s not coming back. Because I see it in your eyes. You can’t take it back. So I kissed you, not with passion or with trust, because I’m still hurt. So are you, but I kiss you, softly, gently and just enough emotion to tell you I believe you. You get the message loud and clear, you kiss me back just the same. Neither one of us says ‘I love you’ to say it now would make it feel like a lie. No more lies, no more games. I’m tried, and I don’t have enough strength to play anymore. As we pull back you smile. Oh that beautiful beloved smile and we say the only things that wouldn’t be seen as lie at this moment.

“Can I come home teme?”

“You already have dobe...and you’d better not leave ever again.”

“I don’t plan to.”

We all go though the motions.