TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


naruto and friends adventures by ninaking

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
'You can see the huge moon.' Thought Naruto. 'Its so beautifull' *grin* 'What could there be? On the moon? It looks like a bowl. Thats It! It´s an RamenBowl! *grin* Hmmmmmm, maybe there´s a lot ramen on the moon. If thats true, i´m going take a spaceshuttle and fly to the moon. I´m so stupid. 12 years old boy thinks there are ramen on the moon.hahahha

Sasuke: 'Yo idiot!'
Naruto: 'Hmmm?'
Sasuke: 'What the hell are you doing in the middle of the night and whats so funny?'
Naruto: ' SASUKE! There are a lot of Ramen on the moon! Lets take a spaceshuttle and fly to the moon! And eat all those Ramen! Just the two of us!
Sasuke: Err? o_O
Naruto: oops I...I Didnt..didnt want to say that!
Sasuke: HAHAHHAH!Ramen on the moon?HAHHA I´d never heard an idiot thing like that!you,,,you idiot! hahah
Naruto: Stop laughing!
Sasuke: ehehhe! Why should I ? hahah
Sakura: Because you woked me up!
Naruto: huh?
Sasuke: Sakura!
Sakura: thats right Sasuke!
Sasuke: oh uhm. I´m sorry, but Naruto told me such an stupid thing! He says that there a lot of ramen on the moon.
Sakura: o_O Ramen on the moon eh?*grin* hahahha
Naruto: STOP LAUGHING! YOU IDIOTS! I´M GOING HOME AND TAKE A NAP!
Sasuke: yeah yeah.And dont forget to dream about the moon whit ramen.And eat the ramen quickly before the alians eat the ramen!!
naruto: Shut up sasuke! ' yelled Naruto. He whas almost home and he whas very mad. I must take back my friends, and i´ve got a great idea! Naruto whas the whole night busy. He cooked a lot of ramen, he build a huge ramenbowl and a spaceshuttle, then he paint it. The spaceshuttle looks very real. The huge ramenbowl whas very great.
All the ramen he cooked dropped Naruto in the bowl. The smell whas so yummie! I cant eat now! I´m must wait for ten minutes. Naruto pushed the woodenspace shuttle outside. hmmmmm. It must look that the space shuttle whas used.

Than he tooked the bowl.wow this is more heavier than I thought! He dropped the bowl next to the shuttle. Now its time to take back my friends! I´m going sit next down the huge ramenbowl and eat!

At that moment Sasuke and Sakura came his way. Naruto waved to his friends..

Sasuke: Yo idiot! What the hell are you doing?
Naruto: Cant you see that Sasuke? I´m eating! hmmm yummie uhhuuhhmm.Those ramen are absolutly...Those ramen are so yummie! The best ramen i´d ever eat!
Sasuke: Let me taste it!

Sasuke´s hand is getting closer and closer to the huge Ramenbowl.He´d almost got a piece of Ramen.But then...

AUWWW!! Why did you bite me! Why did you bite me in my hand!!

Naruto: Those ramen are mine! In the night I flew to the moon whit my space shuttle over there... And on the moon I found this huge Ramen bowl full with ramen!
Sasuke: SO there are Ramen on the moon! Sakura! Lets take Naruto´s shuttle and fly to the moon! And eat all those ramen! just the two of us!
Sakura: I cant believe this! SO you believe naruto?
Sasuke: Well yes! of course! how did he else
came on that huge ramenbowl full whit ramen

sakura: so you, sasuke, wanna fly to the moon with a WOODENBOX! That idiot spaceshuttle is just a woodenbox! just as I thought! youre an IDIOT!
Sasuke: Sakura wait!
Naruto: *slurp* wow she´s mad! hmm?
Sasuke: YOU! I´M..I´M GOING TO KILL YOU NARUTO!
Naruto: sasuke no! I can explain! no please stop! WE´D BETTER COULD EAT THE RAMEN FIRST!!PLEASE!!
Sasuke: okay. but than I kill you!
Sasuke put some ramen in his mounth.
hmmm this is realy the best ramen ever.

????: So after youre dinner you gonna kill youre best friend? What about youre brother?
A huge men stand in the front of sasuke and naruto. A men whit a huge cloak
naruto: who are you?
Sasuke: Naruto no! get away from him! Thats my bro itachi!
Naruto:hmm?
Itta: Shut up foolish little borther!
itta picked up Sasuke and trow him in the huge ramen bowl.
itta:Eat you Pig!
So now its youre turn naruto! He came closer and closer to me. And then he kissed me. I wanna hit him of from me.but he whas to strong to strong for me.

Maybe I whas to hard for Sasuke. I´d better go to him and say sorry. Sakura whas on her way to Naruto´s house.

Itta whas still kissing Naruto. It looks like there whas no end. No end at the kiss.

Sakura: WHAT THE FUCK! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT YOURE A GAY! OH WELL NARUTO JUST DO I´M NOT HERE! JUST GO ON! AND KISS THAT THAT... UGLY OLD MEN!

Itta: How did you called me young lady?
Sakura: UGLY OLD MEN!
Itta: youre talking to Uchiha Itachi!
The killer!
Sakura: yeah yeah what ever! and i´m talking to the gay!