TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Miracle by sasukelover1830

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, although it would be awesome if I did.
Although I read the manga and know what happens, I'm pretending I didn't. Their age is 14-15 and it's after Sasuke returns. A couple chapters further I explained what happened with him, but I don't think it's that important. Please review! It's better since I reedited it!
It was a nice Saturday afternoon. The sky was blue and there were no clouds in sight. Sora Suzuki was walking home from her third soccer game of the season. Her team had won 11-0. She scored six of the goals. Grinning, she replayed the game in her mind, not caring about how she must have appeared to others passing by. Both her dark blue jersey and her sky blue hair were soaked with sweat and Gatorade. After the game, Sora’s team had dumped their drinks on each other in excitement. The stickiness was uncomfortable, but no one seemed to mind. Sora was carrying a backpack with the number 1 on it. That’s her, all right. Number one! It contained her soccer ball, shin guards and what was left of her drink. Her cleats were tied by the laces and hanging around her neck while she walked home in her amazing knee high socks.

As she approached her house, she remembered that her mother, father and older brother were all away. They all had jobs to tend to, so she would be home alone for awhile. Sora wasn’t bothered by it. The village she lived in was safe and everybody knew each other. There was almost never anything to worry about.

Planning on a cool shower, she stepped onto the household. Sora heard some noise coming from the living room. It sounded like someone was playing video games. She dropped her gear and headed right to the source of the noise. She stood in the doorway, staring at the sight before her. Two strange guys about her age were sitting in chairs, playing on her game console. The one closest to her was a blonde with an idiotic look on his face. His spiky hair flopped around as he moved his body in sync with the controller. On the other side of him, a guy with raven hair sat. He had a cold and serious look on his face, but still Sora noticed that he was very cute. He wasn’t as into the game and seemed totally careless about the playing the game. Both boys had a headband tied across their foreheads.
“Go Sasuke-kun!”

Sora was a little surprised by the third voice that came from around the corner. She took a step into the room and looked towards the voice. Leaning forward on the edge of a blue-green cushioned couch was a girl with pink hair. She also wore a headband in her hair. The girl noticed Sora when she entered and smiled up at her.
“Hello.”

The two boys turned and who their friend was greeting. Upon seeing the blue-haired girl. The blonde started blabbering.

“Hiya! We were waiting for you! I’m Naruto Uzumaki! This is my teammate Sakura Haruno, and this prick is Sasuke Uchiha. This is a very cool game thing! Where’d you get it? I think—“

Sora just stared at him with her mouth hanging open, but she managed to compose herself before Naruto stopped ranting. She really wanted to ask politely why they were in her house and how they got in, but they invaded her perfect day home alone, so she didn’t bother holding back.

“What the hell are you doing in my house?” she shouted, surprising even herself at her outburst.
Naruto looked scared, but Sasuke barely raised an eyebrow. Before anyone spoke, Sora stalked past them, towards the stairs.

“Okay, I’m gonna go take a shower, and when I get back, you guys will have some explaining to do.” Quickly going up the stairs, Sora grabbed her towel that was hanging on a doorknob, and went into the bathroom. After closing the door, she stripped down and turned on the water. She was originally going to have a cool shower too help her cool down, but now she needed warmth to help her relax. Sora took a nice long shower, making the three invaders wait and hoping all the while that it was just her imagination. ‘Not likely though.’

When she got out, she dried off and wrapped her towel around her. Stepping into her room, she saw Naruto sitting in a chair at her desk. When he heard Sora enter the room he turned to face her and instantly his jaw dropped. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink, but he didn’t stop staring. Apparently, he didn’t expect her to come in like that. Already not in a good mood, Sora yelled at him.

“Get the hell out of my room you pervert!” She threw a shoe at him. A good aim, he ran out of her room and down the stairs right as the shoe hit him on the shoulder. Trying to forget about the incident, Sora quickly got dressed in a white skirt over navy blue volleyball-shorts and a long-sleeve wide-neck white shirt over a pink strapless shirt. After pulling her hair into a high ponytail, like always, she went downstairs, hands on hips.
The two boys were once again playing the game that required killing as many people as possible. Sakura was cheering on Sasuke.

‘Heh. I could easily beat them both.’ Sora thought. Although she was usually bush doing something productive, she still has those days.
“Okay, time for some explaining,” Sora growled.
“Just give me a minute!” Naruto yelled, blue eyes glued to the screen. “I’m gonna get you, Sasuke!” Sora walked up to the game system pulled the plug out of the wall. Naruto looked at her. “Hey!” He whined. Sora just glared at him with fierce brown eyes. The regular chocolate stare was hardened with irritation. He backed down. Sora sat down on the couch as everyone turned around.

“Explain why you’re here, now.” She pointed at the blonde since he seemed to talk the most. Naruto looked like he was thinking, but it was Sakura who spoke.
“We were sent by the hokage, the leader of Konoha Village to come for you. She thinks you have what it takes and wants you to train to be a ninja.”

This was a shock to Sora. She really wasn’t anticipating this. She didn’t doubt that she could do it, but it was totally unexpected. Sora got good grades, was a star athlete at her school, was really popular, was in all of the schools productions and learned really fast. In forth grade, she played both the clarinet and the flute, but quit the next year because she had nothing more to learn. Instead, she decided to take private singing lessons and has been doing so ever since, but she never sang in front of anyone besides her teacher and occasionally her showerhead.

“So, you-your ninjas?” She asked. Naruto nodded.
“A-are you sure that it’s me you were told to get?” Of course she wanted to go – that would be so cool to become a ninja – but she would have to leave everyone, everything she had ever known behind.
“You’re Sora Suzuki, right?” It was Sasuke who said this. This was the first time Sora heard his voice. She noticed that his voice seemed cold, but it still appealed to her. She could get him to like her. Many guys liked her, but the guy that she liked the most only acted like friends around her.

“Uh, yeah.” Answered Sora, looking down and blushing slightly. No one noticed.
“We were told to bring you back to Konoha where Tsunade can explain everything.”
“O-okay.” She stammered. “But what about my family?”
“Just leave them a note.” Said Sakura. “Tell them that you’ll be home sometime in the next 2 days.”

“Kay.” Sora said as she jumped off of the couch. She stumbled, caught by surprise by the pain in her right ankle.
‘Dang it!’ she thought. ‘When that girl tripped me at today’s game, she must’ve really hurt me. I can’t let them know.’ Trying not to show that her ankle hurt, she grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen and wrote a note:
Otosan, Okasan and Onisan,
I’m going camping in the woods with some friends. Don’t worry, we’ll be safe! I’ll be back sometime in the next two days.
-Sora
Sora didn’t mind writing this, because it wasn’t completely lying, but she didn’t have enough information to tell them about becoming a ninja yet. That would have to wait until later. She was really excited about her journey, but was still a little scared of what would happen.

“Are you done?” Sakura’s voice interrupted Sora’s thoughts.
“Oh. Yeah.”
“Then let’s go! You’ll love Konoha! It’s really great!” Naruto really seemed impatient. So everyone got up and headed out. As yshe set the note on the table, Sora stopped.
“Hey, wait a sec!” They stopped and looked back at her. She was a little embarrassed.
“If I’m spending the night, won’t I need to bring some stuff? Like pajamas and a change of clothes and a pillow and --”
“Shut up.” Not good. She already annoyed Sasuke. Naruto laughed.
“Oh – um – I – I’m…”
“You don’t need to bring anything. Just sleep in your clothes and change when we get back,” Sasuke growled.
“Okay” Sora mumbled, looking down in embarrassment. Continuing on, Sora stopped once again at the gate of Niji.
“Can I say goodbye to my friends?” she asked. It was Sasuke who answered.
“You’re leaving for a about a day or two. Do you really think they’ll miss you? They probably won’t even know you’re gone.” His comment hurt her. Sora had plenty of friends who care about her, but Sasuke was probably right. She wouldn’t be gone long.
“Fine then. Let’s go.” She said. And with that, the group headed towards Konoha Village.


Otosan=Father (polite)
Okasan=Mother (polite)
Onisan=Older Brother (polite)