TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


45 EVEN MORE Ways to Annoy Sasuke by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sasuke: 0.0
Me: MWA HA HA!
1. Photocopy your butt and write the following on it:
Missing:
Sasuke Uchiha
Is tall, has black hair, black eyes, and full rosy cheeks.
Then hang them up all over Konoha!
2. Dare him to NEVER change his underwear again.
3. If he refuses the dare, steal all his underwear.
4. On the twelve days of Christmas, mail him a piece of his brother each day. Starting with his legs and ending with his head.
5. Throw buttons over his head in public and shout, "Buttons!" As loud as possible.
6. Follow him around all day blowing bubbles and shout, "Bubbles, bubbles, wonderful bubbles!"
7. Call him flat chested.
8. Lock a rabid dingo in his bathroom.
9. While he's sleeping, tip Rock Lee to alter his appearence to look like Gai.
10. On Easter, decorate a bunch of eggs like him and leave them on his doorstep.

Okay, here's more:

11. On Easter, dress up as the Easter Bunny with a gun. Knock on his door. When he opens it, point the gun at him and yell, "Believe in me or I shoot!"
12. Laugh whenever he says come, peanut, nuts, balls, fireman, firetruck, jewels, rocks, honeypot, whipped cream, underwear, bra, two, bed, rub, touch, butt, cheek, brown, white, fluid, pleasure, happy, enjoyment, hair, period, chest, suck, pull, tug, push, over, insert, shove, press, sweat, and milk.
13. Force him to watch Scary Movies 1-4. Pinch him whenever he doesn't laugh at a funny part.
14. Stick a sign on his back that says, "I have HIV."
15. Put an overdose of Viagra in his riceball.
16. Throw an enraged Sakura at him.
17. Tell him that Darth Vadar is WAY stronger than he'll ever be.
18. Mistake him for Donald Duck.
19. Tell him that in the future of the show, he marries Naruto and they adopt a baby.
20. Tell him he has an unmistakable resemblance to the yellow M&M guy.

I'll stop taunting you now.

21. Say to him, "You wanna know how much I pooped today?!"
22. Buy him his very own crotch protector!
23. Make him watch nothing but "Jaws" for a month. Then take him to the beach and go swimming!
24. Talk to him about puberty.
25. Pour laxatives on his dinner.
26. Use the words love, brother, mom, dad, symbol, trust, power, betrayal, avenge, revenge and tomato when talking to him.
27. Make fun of his Level 2 Curse seal and show him pictures of what he looked like.
28. Spit on him.
29. Call him at 3 A.M and ask if he wants to switch his wireless provider to AT&T.
30. Mistake him for a taxi.
31. Tell him he has a striking resemblance to your gerbil.
32. Give him strep throat and scarlet fever.
33. Sell his house and use the money to buy him his own farm.
34. Inform him of all the Naruto dress up games you've played.
35. Ask him if he has caller I.D once every hour.
36. Ask him where he pees on missions.
37. Make him play hopscotch with you.
38. Tell him that the black outfit he wears is gay.
39. Call him an asexual sponge.

TOP FIVE!

40. Set him on fire!
41. Tell him every single detail of when you were born.
42. Buy him a parrot and say that it's ass resembles his hair style.
43. Pelt him with rocks.
44. Throw boogers in his hair.

And the best reason:

45. Knock him out. Drag him to a chapel and marry him. When he wakes up and sees you cooking dinner tell him what happened. Record his reaction. Put the recording on the internet.