TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Broken by hanyouelf

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is a two part story (unless it grows into a monster). Please, leave a message and let me know what you think. I appreciate it and Brucesgirl, this is for you baby; for supporting and believing in me. I appreciate it so very much.
Naruto stalked through the city. He wasn’t himself, but that wasn’t something new. All of his life, he’d fought off the urges of the kyuubi. But sometimes, sometimes he couldn’t win. Sometimes he had to allow the kyuubi access to the outside world. He was a powerful demon and though he was trapped within the body of a child, the kyuubi was still determined to wreck havoc upon the unsuspecting people. Twice a year Naruto lost his will to the kyuubi. Twice a year, kyuubi was allowed to wander freely through the towns.

Naruto was a powerful ally, a powerful enemy. He was one of the most powerful shinobi in the village, though he was constantly fighting against kyuubi’s mental assault. Naruto had lost tonight. It was the first night of the year that kyuubi had power. He had beaten Naruto almost too easily this evening. He hated that he was one of the most powerful shinobi, hated that he was hated because he was the vessel for the kyuubi. He hated that he was lost without the powerful demon within him.

Who would stop him this evening? Who would stop him this time? It was usually Sasuke or Kakashi-sensei that would stop him, only they were powerful enough to stop him, they would wear him out and force him to rest. And it was then that Naruto took over once more. But tonight, he was freed. Sasuke and Kakashi were both away. Who would brave the powerful demon?

-.-.-.-

There was an ominous feel in the air this evening. It had been eighteen long years since the last time he’d been freed enough to tell. Eighteen long years, full of patience, healing this man-child and prolonging his pathetic life. He hated his hellish prison, and was glad that eighteen years of patience was finally paying off for him. He was freed. For the first time in eighteen years, he was freed. He would roam through this city in Naruto’s visage and he would wreck all the havoc he could, and then, he would leave the rest to Naruto. Let the idiot boy deal with the villagers while he prowled his cage in barely concealed satisfaction.

Convincing Naruto that he was weaker, that he was less important, that he was unloved, was easy enough. Naruto struggled day to day fighting off those thoughts from his own mind’s suggestion. It had been far too easy to convince Naruto that he was worthless, unwanted and weak. Taking advantage of Naruto while he was mentally unstable, that had been child’s play.

He was a powerful demon. He wasn’t meant to be locked within the constricting body of a child. And when that bloody moon rose on the night of his anniversary of his imprisonment, he’d taken advantage of the rush of power, the age-old seal and the weakened mental state of his host. Without realizing it, Naruto had been forced to the back of his mind, a prisoner in his own body while he controlled what was left of the body.

Taking flight through the night, the kyuubi controlled Naruto flew through the hated village. He wanted to kill. He could feel the restrictions the seal had on him. He would resume his forced captivity when the moon set. But if he could break Naruto’s mind, he would have a better chance at coming out more often. And if he was forceful enough, he could avoid going back completely. But he had to do something drastic to break Naruto. Just because the boy was alone and friendless, didn’t mean he wasn’t mentally powerful. The boy had kept him under mental lock and key for eighteen years. Eighteen years of living as a prisoner within this child, eighteen years of whispering to the child hoping the seal would weaken a little bit.

And as he pondered this, his handsome face split open in a feral grin. The only shinobi that bothered to compare himself to, the only shinobi he wanted to please and impress: Uchiha Sasuke. He would take advantage of Naruto’s mental weakness involving a certain village heir. He was always far too distracted when the raven-haired boy was around. If Sasuke was broken, if he was completely destroyed by Naruto’s own hands, the boy would crack. He wouldn’t be able to handle it. It was perfect. He was grinning a foreboding grin as he moved to Sasuke’s home. He would destroy the Uchiha’s innocence; he would break the child and Naruto would have to deal with consequences. With the wicked plan dancing in his mind, he fairly flew to Sasuke’s deserted home district before hunting out the Uchiha heir. He could feel Naruto waging war against the mental take-over, but he was a child and his power was unimportant in the wake of the kyuubi’s own.

He didn’t stop until he was forcing his way into Sasuke’s bedroom. The raven headed avenger was definitely a beautiful creature. Breaking him would be absolutely fun. He would enjoy the rush of sexual of sexual relief as he pounded the boy into the bed (or the wall or the floor or a dresser or a table or… the list could go on). He would have to control himself. But staring as the startled boy moved to help Naruto into the bedroom…

“Dobe?” Sasuke asked softly.

“I missed you,” Naruto answered softly, moving closer to the lone Uchiha. He bowed his head and looked up, knowing the way to make himself that much more seductive. “I was just sitting in my room when I thought about you.”

“What are you talking about?” Sasuke asked softly, his voice trembling at the implications in Naruto’s voice.

He didn’t honor the beautiful boy with an answer. Instead he pushed the other back until he was pressed into the door before forcing his lips to Sasuke’s. The avenger didn’t respond, merely stood shocked and still as though he were thinking of something. Naruto pressed against him, seeking a fight with the boy imprisoned before him. But he was out of luck. Sasuke was unusually compliant.

“Do you want me like this?” Naruto whispered hotly, breaking their kiss to dance his lips along Sasuke’s neck.

“Y-you aren’t Naruto,” Sasuke stuttered softly, tilting his head slightly, unable to keep the desire from his usually stoic voice.

“You’re right. I’m better than him,” Naruto murmured, biting painfully into the pale expanse of skin offered him.

“You’re not better. Y-you’re… you’re worse!” Sasuke growled, forcing himself to throw Naruto off. He wanted this, so badly he wanted this, but it wasn’t Naruto, it wouldn’t be worth it. It would be no good. He would not give himself to the intruder within Naruto’s body.

“You still want this,” Naruto growled, thrusting his hand into Sasuke’s pajama pants and caressing the hardening flesh there. “You still want me.”

Wrenching the blond’s hand free, Sasuke fought for freedom. He pushed the blond away, bucking his body forward so that he wasn’t against the wall anymore. He couldn’t be cornered this way; he couldn’t do anything with this Naruto because he wasn’t Naruto. He was the kyuubi.

“How’d you get free?” Sasuke growled softly, moving away from the wall as best as he could, crouching to defend himself.

“Because Naruto is just a weak little boy. He can’t control me anymore than I want him too. And when I’m done tonight, he’ll never be back out.”

“What are you talking about? What are you planning on doing?” Sasuke asked, fear dancing in his voice as he edged away from the feral blond.

“Something that’s going to drive him insane. Something that’s going to be a whole lot of fun for me.”

Sasuke could barely react as Naruto pushed forward, nearly pinning him to the wall again. Pain lanced through his body as Naruto’s mouth met with his shoulder. He could feel warm blood sliding down his back and shoulder, but he couldn’t move. Naruto had his teeth buried in his neck. Whimpering softly, he closed his eyes and pressed against the firm chest before him.

When Naruto’s teeth left his flesh, he lifted a hand to the bleeding spot, holding it in shock. “You bit me!”

“You’re mine,” Naruto whispered before advancing again. “And I will prove it.”

Sasuke reacted instinctively. He managed to get himself away form the wall and out of Naruto’s imposing presence. He would fight against this until somebody came to help him. He couldn’t allow anything to happen. He would not put Naruto through the anguish that he would undoubtedly feel if something did happen and he couldn’t remember it, or he wasn’t the one to instigate it. He would not put Naruto through hell because of the demon. He wanted to accept what it was offering, but he wouldn’t do that.

Naruto’s powerful arms flew out and punched at him, trying to force him against the wall once more, but he wasn’t able to do that. Not anymore. He couldn’t make this happen. He didn’t want to fight Naruto, not like this. He was going to lose. Sighing, he blinked, activating his Sharingan as he moved into his most comfortable defense position.

“Are you going to fight against me?” Naruto laughed. “Even though you don’t even have near enough power to defeat me?”

“I can’t beat you,” Sasuke murmured, acknowledging his weakness in the face of the demon’s power. “But do not delude yourself in thinking I have any qualms in hitting Naruto.”

“Don’t you want to make this one your lover? He wants to make you his. Did you know that?” Naruto asked. “He wants to lay you in the dirt and fuck you like an animal.”

It was wrong somehow, to hear these words coming out of Naruto’s mouth. To hear those secrets he shouldn’t know coming from the demon within the blond. How had he escaped anyway? Deciding to take the risk, he avoided a punch directed at him but couldn’t stop the large hand that trapped him against the wall once more. He growled in frustration, fruitlessly struggling against the hold the other had on him. He couldn’t escape the powerful grip.

“I want you to scream my name,” Naruto growled, laughing as he tightened his grip around Sasuke’s neck. “I want you to cry for me. I want to see your tears.”

“Fuck you. You won’t get that pleasure,” Sasuke grunted. “You don’t deserve it.”

“I intend to do just that,” Naruto whispered, biting none too gently on Sasuke’s shoulder. He laughed in his deep, chakra-fused voice as he ground his hips forward, caressing the other boy’s body with his own. He couldn’t stop the moan in his voice as rubbed his erection against Sasuke’s stomach. “You feel so good,” Naruto murmured, groaning as he continued to rock against the other.

“Get off of me!” Sasuke growled, angry that he couldn’t get this creature off of him.

“Fuck you. I’m going to fuck you,” Naruto teased. “You’re going to scream my name in pain. And then it’s going to be pleasure. You’re going to want me with you, in you, over you, all night long.”

“Leave me alone!” Sasuke cried, bucking against the other man. He didn’t want to lose himself to this demon in a familiar body. He didn’t want to remember what it was like when he and Naruto had played together, discovering what each other liked, didn’t like. It was unnerving. It wasn’t right for this demon to carry Naruto’s face, to move gracefully in Naruto’s body. He should have been inconsequential, but he wasn’t. He had power over the other and he wasn’t supposed to.

He was losing ground quickly. The punches and the evasion of Naruto’s body and lips were wearing him out. Naruto was known for his incredible stamina, Sasuke would never get the demon to leave him alone. And then his mind flashed onto something incredibly simple and he nearly laughed, would have laughed had it not been such a serious situation. All he had to do was trick Naruto into letting his guard down and then he could knock the other out. And the best way to knock the blond out would be to give into him.

He was tiring anyway; it would be easy to convince the other that it was real. He slowed his punches, slowed his evasions, allowing Naruto to touch him more, to kiss him more. To dominate him. He hated it, so much he hated it, but it was for his best friend. He slumped against the wall, whispering in a panting voice he didn’t have to fake, “No-No more!”

“What’s the matter? Tired already?” Naruto teased. His voice so irritating that Sasuke nearly flung himself from the wall to attack the blond.

“I’m not a demon like you!” Sasuke yelled angrily. He pouted as Naruto pounced on him, trapping him against the wall once more.

“You’re mine,” Naruto growled deeply before diving in for a kiss. Sasuke closed his eyes, letting his mind believe that it was Naruto and not the demon who was kissing him. When Naruto’s powerful hands slid down his side to cup his ass, Sasuke brought his arms up to wrap around Naruto’s tanned neck. With a slight increase of chakra in his hand, Sasuke brought it down at the juncture between Naruto’s neck and shoulder. As the demon-controlled boy fell, Sasuke brought his knee up to Naruto’s forehead, knocking the other back and onto the floor, unconscious.


-.-.-.-

The second time he had fallen prey mentally to the kyuubi, he had been stalking through the edge of the town, edging towards the forests the surrounding the city.

-.-.-.-

He smiled, feral and all animal. He could hear Naruto raging against his mind, fighting to have control but, he wasn’t getting it. Tonight, on this night of the bloody moon, when the night was at its longest, he would have control. And he would kill. He would bathe in the blood and when Naruto resumed control of their body, he would reek of blood, taste the copper in his mouth, and feel the warmth as it cooled on his hands. It would be wonderfully fun.

He growled deep in his throat, angry that somebody would dare to challenge him. He hated the feel of the chakra surrounding him. He knew that chakra, knew that force as it assaulted him. Naruto’s current sensei, the powerful jounin who had the power to seal him back within this body. He was a powerful demon and he shouldn’t be forced to live his life with this child as his vessel.

“Naruto?” Kakashi’s deep voice broke through his reverie.

“Kakashi-sensei,” Naruto murmured, a large grin dancing across his handsome face. “What do you want?”

“I want to see your seal, let me see it please,” Kakashi answered, not even bothering to hide the truth. He was usually secretive, but with Naruto like this, with his chakra so out of control and demonic, he had no choice.

“What’s the matter? Don’t you trust me? You know me better than anyone, Kakashi-sensei,” Naruto smiled, stalking closer to the man who had confronted him.

“I trust Naruto. I don’t trust the kyuubi,” Kakashi shrugged, his single eye turning upwards in an imitation of a smile. “What, are you shy?”

“I’m not shy with you around,” Naruto smiled, moving ever closer to the silver-headed jounin. He didn’t stop until he was nearly chest to chest with the older man. He was kyuubi. He was powerful and feral and he reveled in pleasure and the pain of others. “Tell me, Kakashi-sensei, are you shy?”

Kakashi refused to be intimidated. Yes, he could feel the sheer power of the kyuubi as it danced beneath Naruto’s body. Yes, he could sense the murderous intent in those reddish-blue eyes. Yes, he could feel the sensual power that Naruto evoked when controlled as he stalked ever closer, shifting slowly back and forth before him, his powerful hands nearly touching him but teasing instead.

“I am not shy,” Kakashi stated flatly, desperately fighting the desire that was slowly rising within him. Naruto was his student, he would not be intimidated by him, nor would he be turned on by the younger man. Besides, he was absolutely happy with Iruka-sensei occupying his bed.

“Tell me, Kakashi-sensei,” Naruto drawled, obviously teasing him. “Do you want me? Do you want me to make you scream, to make you moan and whimper? Because you know, I can do that.”

“You don’t even know what you’re talking about,” Kakashi whispered, fighting himself.

“I think I do and you know it,” Naruto smiled, victory causing him to smile like an idiot.

It was in that moment, when Naruto looked most like himself, that Kakashi lost his resolve. He closed his eye as he heaved a worried sigh. He hated that he was the one who had to fight with the demon that resided within one of his most precious people. With his eye closed, he didn’t see the idiotic grin turn wicked, promising evil things for the duration of the night. With him properly distracted, Naruto used that to his advantage and leapt forward, throwing the jounin against the wall behind him.

Kakashi groaned as his head and back smacked into the unforgiving stone. He breathed deep, trying to draw breath, but it was hard when a very horny Naruto was grinding against him. With the blond’s powerful hand holding him steady against the wall by his shoulder and another powerful hand inches away from his own hardening erection. He groaned softly once more as Naruto’s teeth clamped down on his sensitive neck. Gods, Iruka was going to kill him for this. He closed his eyes and prayed Iruka and Naruto would both forgive him.

Feigning sudden interest in the direction this was going; Kakashi lifted his hands and wrapped them around Naruto’s neck. He arched his back as the hand at his shoulder slid down his lean chest. With Naruto distracted, Kakashi slide a kunai silently from his forearm protector and praying silently for forgiveness, brought it down on Naruto’s head.

He breathed deeply as the blond looked up in confusion before slumping forward, resting heavily against an aroused and frustrated jounin.


-.-.-.-

A feral grin wormed its way across his tanned, handsome face. He smirked at the thoughts that poured through him. He had found his prey for the night. She was silent and shy, demure and tender. Though timid, she was powerful in her own right. She would be perfect to relieve the stress building up. Hyuuga Hinata.

He made a noise and smiled when she turned, his feral grin disappearing, changing into something friendlier. Hinata turned around and a shy smile danced across her pale face, a faint blush dancing on her cheeks.

“N-Naruto-kun,” she stuttered softly.

“Hey Hinata,” Naruto smiled, stalking closer to the shy girl.

“H-how are you to-tonight?” she asked.

“I’m good, I’m good. I came looking for you tonight. I want to ask you something, for a favor.”

“A-anything N-Naruto-kun,” she answered.

“Anything?” Naruto asked, an eyebrow rising suggestively.

A blush lit her face up and she bowed her head as she twiddled her thumbs. “A-anything.”

“Good to hear,” Naruto smiled, lifting his hand to stroke her cheek softly. “Tonight, I want you.”

“M-me, N-Naruto-kun?” Hinata asked with misgiving in her soft voice.

“You,” Naruto answered.

Before she could say anything more, Naruto wrapped a powerful arm around her thin form. He waited until she was pressed against his powerful, muscular chest before leaping to the rooftops. He would have his release, he would enjoy his time freed and he would break Naruto’s mind. Humor danced in his grin and malice flowed through his body. He couldn’t stop himself as he tightened his grip around the small body on his side. He smirked as she whimpered, but didn’t say anything. Oh yes, he’d found the perfect target.

They went to his home, the barren apartment that he’d always retained. He couldn’t stop the pleased sound that escaped him when he opened the door and practically threw Hinata into his room. She didn’t make a sound as she fell onto the bed, rolling onto her back and looking up with frightened eyes.

“What’s the matter? Not going to make a sound for me?” Naruto asked, smirking wickedly.

“I… I t-trust you N-Naruto-kun,” Hinata whispered, bowing her head, refusing to look him in the eyes.

“I wonder if I can make you scream. I wonder if you’ll be loud for me,” Naruto mused aloud. He locked the door to his small apartment before turning to his little captive. She would be his lover for the night and he would make her feel it. Would she scream, he wondered. Hinata would never be loud. She was a quiet girl, and he wanted to do something to bring her out of her element. He wanted to hear her, hear her loud and clear.

“N-Naruto-kun, a-are you sure?” Hinata asked, closing her pale eyes hesitantly.

“I never do anything I don’t want to do,” Naruto growled, straddling the woman on his bed. He ran his nose along Hinata’s neck, kissing at the juncture of her shoulder and neck.

“Will you scream for me? Will you call my name in ecstasy or in pain? Will you moan for me? Can I make you raise your voice above that childish whisper?”

“P-please don’t hu-hurt me,” Hinata whispered softly.

“Scream for me,” Naruto murmured softly, pinching her side harshly. “I want to hear you. Feel what you do to me, Hinata-chan?” Naruto asked as he ground his hips forward, pressing against her most secret of places.

“N-Naruto-kun?” Hinata whimpered softly confusion dancing in her soft voice.

Naruto refused to answer with words, opting to shred her delicate shirt with sharpened chakra-infused nails. She whimpered softly, her voice barely audible in the quiet of the room. She lay bare before him, her shirt hanging open, revealing a simple white bra to the blue-red eyes of Naruto. Her chest wasn’t that impressive, but she did have a nice set of breasts that would fit nicely in each hand. With his tongue sticking out of his mouth, Naruto cupped her chest and ground his knee between her legs, pressing against her.

“You know what, Hinata-chan?” Naruto asked, pulling her pants down quickly. “I don’t really like you.” He smiled as he undid his pants, his erection exposed slowly as he slid them down. “I’m just using you now,” he smiled as he spread her legs. “You are only a substitute.”

Hinata bit her bottom lip as he penetrated her. She wouldn’t cry out, something was wrong with Naruto and she didn’t know what it was. She would find out when he was normal once more. When she could talk to him again. Quiet tears slid slowly down her cheeks as she lay on his bed. He moved in her, hurting as he thrust in, rubbing as he pulled out of her. He watched as she whimpered nearly quietly, tears running down her cheeks and into her ears. Naruto smiled at the tears; he enjoyed her pain. As he pounded into her, he thought about making her like it, but he decided against it. If she was afraid he would hurt her again, then one of his few precious people would be turned against him. And if the Hyuuga female was hurt by him, then the rest of the Hyuuga clan would follow suit and he would be rejected even more. And if the Hyuuga clan were against him, then a lot of the village would follow suit- if not the whole village.

His thrusts became more and more erratic as he neared his completion. He bent over the prone form of the weeping Hinata and whispered in her ear as he came, “Sasuke!”

He pulled himself free after he’d spilled his seed within her hidden cavern. She lay on the bed, unmoving as he stretched above her. “You were a good substitute,” he murmured, walking on shaky legs to the small bathroom in the tiny apartment. It had been so long since he’d that kind of release. He could already feel himself losing control. Naruto would be back within control soon. It was okay, he’d done his damage, and he would see the results from within the small prison of Naruto’s mind.

He pulled the shirt off and turned on the water, hoping a good hot shower would ease the shift back. He hated having to return to the small prison, but there was nothing more to do. It was under the spray of hot water from the shower that Naruto returned.

“What happened?” he asked softly. Looking around, he was pleased to see that he was in his own home, he didn’t have a painful bruise he didn’t remember getting and he wasn’t somewhere he shouldn’t be. He sighed and turned the water off before drying quickly. Because he lived alone, he dried and stalked through the small apartment naked only to freeze at the sight of his bed.

The tiny Hinata lie curled in on her side, covered in sweat, broken cloth, blood and tears. She was holding her stomach as she sobbed silently. When she saw that Naruto had reentered the room and he was naked, she curled in on herself in a tighter ball, closing her eyes.

“H-Hinata?” he stuttered, blue eyes wide in shock.

“N-Naruto-kun?” Hinata whimpered softly. “Are… are you normal?”

“D-did I do this?” he asked softly, gesturing at the scene before him.

“I-it wasn’t y-your fault,” Hinata murmured, her voice barely more than a whisper. “I-it wasn’t you.”

Naruto watched as she lifted herself up on the bed. She sat, desperately trying to hold together her broken honor, watching him with watery eyes that trembled in the dark of the room. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

He backed out of the room, desperate to escape what he saw. Without stopping, he turned and fled from the apartment, not even bothering to cover himself. He didn’t stop until he was resting atop the head of the Yondaime, lying on the grassy head of his idol in internal pain. He’d done something horrible this time. He’d never done anything like this before when the kyuubi took control. He’d never been allowed. Somehow, he’d always been stopped.

Hinata was nearly naked.

He’d been in the shower.

Her eyes had been wide and afraid.

And he was the cause of it.

He’d raped her.

“Damnit!” he shouted at the grass beneath his body, punching at the hardened ground until his fist was warm with blood.

“Naruto?” a familiar, deep voice called softly.

“Leave me alone,” Naruto whimpered softly, trying to hide the tears in his voice.

“I… I talked to Hinata,” Sasuke murmured, moving to kneel beside the naked blond.

“Come to beat me up? Just kill me, I’m… I’m a monster!"

“Shut up dobe,” Sasuke growled softly, pulling his shirt off. “You aren’t a monster.”

“How’d you know where to find me?” Naruto asked, curling in on himself, facing out towards the city, away from Sasuke. His back was trembling, the muscles dancing beneath the tanned skin as he cried silently. If it weren’t for the current situation, Sasuke would find himself severely tempted by the image presented by the blond.

“You always come up here when you want to get away,” Sasuke answered simply. He didn’t like the look the blond had. It wasn’t normal, it wasn’t right. He was supposed to be happy and cheerful and support everyone else in their troubles. He wasn’t supposed to have any problems: at least not anything more than the kyuubi within him.

“Just… just kill me,” he sniffed, pulling his legs up to hide them against his chest. “I deserve to die.”

The villagers were right. He was nothing more than scum. He deserved nothing he was being allowed, he deserved the death he had been threatened with growing up. He deserved the jeering looks, the painful comments, and the hateful discrimination. He’d always refused to see what everyone else had known was the truth about him. He wanted to pretend that he was normal, even if he wasn’t. Even if he didn’t deserve that little bit of happiness.

“Come on dobe,” Sasuke murmured, passing his shirt to the naked blond.

“Leave me alone,” Naruto whimpered, his nails digging into his arms.

Sighing heavily, Sasuke stepped to the blond and forcefully pulled him up, ignoring the handsome picture he presented from the neck down. His face, however, completely ruined the handsome image. His blue eyes were puffy and red, his tanned cheeks were pale and colored with pink and his mouth was hanging open, lax and stupid. Sasuke felt something pull at his heart, and he didn’t know what it was. Guilt, secondary hurt, pain, something tore at his heart, making him want to hold the blond, to soothe his tears.

With no help from Naruto, Sasuke managed to wrestle the blond into the shirt he’d pulled off. With him at least partially covered, Sasuke lifted the other and carried him bridal-style through the darkened city. Naruto didn’t move. All he did was shudder in Sasuke’s arms, the tears coming faster now. When they got to Sasuke’s large mansion, Naruto allowed Sasuke to lead him through the darkened hallways and up towards the bathroom.

“Naruto, let’s get you into some clothes and then into bed,” Sasuke murmured gently.

“What about Hinata?” Naruto practically wailed, falling to his knees before Sasuke. He hid his face in his large hands, trying to quiet his sobs. His body shook with the force of his tears and he couldn’t do anything. Sasuke, for his part, was desperately trying to figure out how to help his distraught friend.

“Hinata is being taken care of. Don’t worry about her.”

“Please, leave me alone,” Naruto begged softly.

“I’ll be right out here. Hurry and get dressed, you know where my pajama’s are.”

Naruto waited until he was sure Sasuke was far enough away from the bathroom before he shifted, resting with his back against the door. Closing his eyes, he let his mind wander back to the cage of the damned fox who was the cause of all this problems.

-.-.-.-

“You damn fox!” Naruto growled softly as he stood before the dark cage.

“What’s the matter brat, don’t like the gift I left you?” the fox’s deep voice asked mockingly.

“Fuck you! Why did it have to be Hinata?”

“Because once she tells her father, he’ll be well on his way to having you destroyed brat.”

“If I die, you die.”

“Ah, but I’ll get control of this body before you die. And when I do, you know what I’m going to do?” the kyuubi asked, his deep voice a growl echoing in the cavern.

“What?”

“I’m going to fuck the Uchiha heir until he dies. I’m going to fuck him while he screams my name, not yours.”

“You won’t touch him!” Naruto shouted.


-.-.-.-

“Sa-Sasuke!” he shouted, wrapping his hands around himself.

“What’s the matter Naruto?” Sasuke asked from behind the door.

Naruto’s hands moved to his hair, pulling at the blond strands painfully. “I’m… I’m scared Sasuke,” Naruto answered.

“Let me in.”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t hurt me. I’m strong enough to beat you all the time, remember?”

“You can’t win this one. I’m scared Sasuke. I just… I want you to kill me,” Naruto whimpered.

“I’m not going to do that,” Sasuke growled, trying to open the door. “Move out of the way so I can come in there,” Sasuke ordered.

Naruto moved just enough so Sasuke could squeeze into the bathroom. The site was devastating. Naruto sat against the sink, his knees beneath his chin as he cried to himself. His tanned face was pale in the harsh fluorescent light and his blue eyes were pale and rimmed with red. He was shuddering and Sasuke hated that he didn’t know what to do.

“Naruto,” Sasuke whispered. He kneeled before the blond and wrapped his arms around him, holding him as close to himself as he could.

“I raped her, Sasuke. I took her to my apartment and I fucking raped her! She didn’t even beg me to stop. All she did was lye there while I raped her!” Naruto cried.

“Don’t worry Naruto. It’s going to be okay,” Sasuke whispered, rubbing the blond’s spine slowly.

“It’s not going to be okay. It’s not going to get better. I’m not going to be allowed in the damn village again. Do you understand that?”

“Naruto, does it matter what the village thinks? All that matters is what the people who care about you think.”

“Their going to hate me when they find out the truth!” Naruto shouted.

“No they won’t. This isn’t the first time kyuubi’s come out. He’s come out several times. He’s come after me and Kakashi-sensei mostly. We know that you can’t always control the demon.”

“You mean… I’ve done the same to you?”

“No. I was strong enough to fight you off. Hinata wasn’t. I was strong enough to coax the fox back into his cage, Hinata wasn’t. But she was able to figure out that it wasn’t you. That’s all she told me. That it wasn’t your fault.”

“How can she defend me that way?” Naruto whimpered, slumping weakly against the other man.

“I don’t know what you mean. All I know is that she’s sticking up for a man she loves, for a man she befriended and wants to protect. What are you going to do?”