TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Cards by hanyouelf

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Co-written with BrucesGirl, check her out on adultfanfiction

From BrucesGirl: Dedicated to my beautiful co-author and girl, hanyou-chan. Just because she makes me smile and makes one hell of a competition for me. ^_^ She always finds time for me in her busy day, and you know what they say…Actions speak louder than words. Here’s to you, baby!
from hanyou-elf: dragonwyng, that little plot bunny you sent me, looked how beautifully it turned out. hope you enjoy it and get lots of pleasure from it! and brucesgirl, you’re the best sweetness. you know just how to make me smile and i love it!
It was never warm enough in the winter for Kabuto. He stoked the fire impatiently, making it roar back to life, and he sighed, the light catching the dark, endless recesses of his eyes. He flipped his cards in his hands absently, thoughts somewhere off with Orochimaru. The old man needed someone with him, but as always, he’d left Kabuto with Sasuke, and wandered off to probably find some pretty young man or girl to get laid and to drink enough sake to kill a horse. There were times that he was worse than Jiraiya-sama, or as Naruto-kun called him, ero-sannin. With his free hand, the silver haired Shinobi pulled the blanket tighter around himself against the chill of the winter outside. ‘Whose bright idea was it to stay in a cave?’ he growled to himself as he set the tea pot on the fire and waited for it to heat up, desperately needing more warmth than what was being provided by the fire and blanket. Kabuto hadn’t been made for the winter. That was for sure.

Sasuke didn’t mind the cold so much. Apparently, Kabuto was much too open to the elements. He kept stoking the fire, making it stuffy in the cave. He didn’t mind the chill that crept in with the cool air. And that was something he missed about Konoha. Naruto had never complained, nor had he wasted firewood when it was cold. He’d let the cold in and they’d ended up snuggled close together, he and Naruto and Sakura. Something he would never dream of with this silver-haired ass-kisser.

Kabuto glanced up at Sasuke next to the fire, and his eyes met the hard ebony gaze unflinchingly. He was jealous. Orochimaru wanted this body? But why? And why was he taking the time to teach Sasuke more than he needed to know? Kabuto looked away into the fire, hiding the angry glare that his gaze had become before stoking the fire again and sighing in annoyance. “It’s rude to stare at people,” he growled at Sasuke. “So stop staring at me.” He flipped the cards with one hand again, his need for constant movement satisfied by the tiny flips of his fingers against the deck.

“If you’d stop playing with those damn cards,” Sasuke growled angrily, “I wouldn’t stare at you. And it’s already hot enough in here.” He huffed angrily and crossed his arms over his chest, closing his eyes, trying to ignore how boring it was inside the cave. He almost wished to have Orochimaru back within the cave, at least then he’d have something to do- fending off the ancient pervert.

“Stop whining,” Kabuto smirked at him. His eyes raked over the Uchiha’s form heatedly, his smirk disappearing into a face of intense concentration. It was no wonder Orochimaru always tried to get his hands on the young avenger. Maybe Orochimaru was the ero-sannin after all. “Has anyone ever told you to stop whining and just get over it?” Kabuto demanded. That had to strike a chord somewhere in the stuck up brat. His silver bangs fell into his face as he pulled the tea from the fire and poured two small cups of it and handed Sasuke one. “Here. Drink this.”

Stop whining? He wasn’t whining. He was pouting and he knew it. But he didn’t want to be here with Kabuto. It was too familiar to winter nights spent out on missions with his team- his ex-team. He glared, wishing death on the lapdog as he accepted the hot cup from his gloved hand. “How do I know it’s not poisoned? I know how much you hate Orochimaru likes me better,” Sasuke sneered. He couldn’t stop the smirk that spread across his face as he situated himself to stare blatantly at Kabuto’s blanketed form.

“As much as I hate the fact that he’d soil himself with your pathetic lineage, Uchiha, I wouldn’t poison you.” Kabuto gazed back at Sasuke for a moment before shedding the blanket from his shoulders, his body now warming from the tea. “No, I would much rather kill you outright. One of these days, I’ll get that chance.” He’d had the chance once, and that damn jounin, Hatake Kakashi, got in the way. He should have carried through with it. “Besides, Orochimaru respects me too much to try to bend me over a rock like he tried to get you to do,” he smirked back easily at Sasuke.

“Pathetic?” Sasuke laughed, sipping delicately at the tea. “You think my bloodline, one of the strongest in any village, is pathetic? What, my dear Kabuto, is your heritage: commoners and unknowns? As for killing me, you only wish. You are too afraid of Orochimaru to do anything. When he barks you cower. You’re just jealous that I was able to make Orochimaru horny when you weren’t. And so far as I’m concerned, you can keep the perverted bastard,” Sasuke grumbled angrily. He closed his eyes and turned his attention back to the tea. It was surprisingly good, where Sakura’s had always been bitter. And it was warm, when Naruto’s had always managed to fall cold.

Kabuto’s eyes darkened slightly before he turned his gaze away from the boy, his lips pursing in a straight line. “You know nothing of my family,” he strained quietly. “Don’t ever mention them again, or I will kill you. Orochimaru-sama can kill me as long as I get to finish you off first.” Kabuto turned his gaze back to Sasuke, the fierceness of his words lost in the deceptively compassionate spark in his eyes. “Who he has sex with is none of my business anyway.” He watched as Sasuke seemed to fall into thought after the insults, and he studied him for a few long minutes before speaking again, breaking the silence. “You’re thinking about Konoha, aren’t you? You might as well forget that place. They’ve probably already forgotten you.”

All triumph he’d felt at striking a nerve regarding Kabuto’s family disappeared when the medic-nin struck home about his thoughts. He didn’t say anything, choosing to grunt instead; “Hn.” As much as it hurt to think that it was possible that they’d forgotten about him, he highly doubted it. But something in him whispered that it was the truth. After all, who really needed to remember him? He’d betrayed his village, he’d destroyed his best friend, and he was fraternizing with the enemy. In order to gain power, he was whoring himself to Orochimaru. Every night he spent around the sannin, he gave in a little more. Deciding to use all the persuasion powers he had, he blinked slowly at the other and murmured softly, “You wouldn’t know that.”

Kabuto smirked and looked into the fire. His eyes grew distant and understanding as he began to speak to Sasuke. “He doesn’t force you, does he? It’s subtle. Little touches here and there. Mentions of power. Offers of pleasure. Has he kissed you yet? If he hasn’t, he will soon.” The young man poured himself a bit more tea and then leaned over to top off Sasuke’s cup. “I can tell you whether they’ve forgotten you, you know.” He picked the cards up from the rock next to him with one hand and flicked them over each other, his fingers moving deftly with the stack. “But then again, who needs ninja like Hatake Kakashi when you have Orochimaru-sama?” He gazed up at Sasuke, smirking at the secret Sasuke kept from everyone. Kabuto held up a card, the picture revealing Kakashi sitting at the KIA Monument, a decidedly lost expression in his gaze.

“Nobody forces an Uchiha,” Sasuke growled at the other man. He was teasing him, playing with the damn cards. He needed to see the cards. Kakashi stood there and Sasuke couldn’t stop the pang of guilt he felt at the expression on Kakashi’s masked face. His hands were in his pockets and he was decidedly slumping, but he was still so lost. He wanted to see Naruto, wanted to see Sakura. “Why are you showing me this?” Sasuke asked, narrowing his eyes, trying to force his anger down, trying to keep his eyes normal.

Kabuto looked down on the card, and his eyes softened. No one had pined his leaving this much, and it tore something inside of him. If he were to die, would Orochimaru miss him? Would he shed tears over Kabuto as Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura had shed tears over Sasuke? He touched the picture and then handed it to Sasuke. “This is the first.” He gazed up at him, the chill settling in his bones once more as he realized there was no more tea to drink. “The other two you can get if you do me a little favor,” he punctuated the sentence with a suggestive gaze over Sasuke’s body. “The first was just my kindness. The next two will not be so easy. Their voices echo and it makes it hard for the cards to catch their true state. After all… it is the truth you want, right?”

Sasuke refused to meet Kabuto’s eyes. He heard the tone, he knew what he wanted. He decided he hated him, and when he had the best chance, he would kill him. Orochimaru would probably throw a tantrum like the child he was, were he to kill the best medic-nin in his possession. Sighing, he glanced down at his former sensei, at the man who’d taught him all he could until he’d betrayed him. He regretted the rage he felt when Kakashi had had him tied to the tree: that unrelenting desire to break the ropes no matter how it had hurt himself and tear into the jounin. Sighing, he let his fingers slide over the picture of Kakashi before turning his eyes to the other man. “What do you want, Kabuto?” Sasuke growled, not bothering to hide the malice in his voice.

“Just to get warm,” Kabuto whispered. He held up the next card, the outline of Sakura began, and then he set it down, incomplete, in front of Sasuke. He gazed up into the face of the Uchiha, his intentions unmasked. He stood and almost calculatingly, he spread the blanket on the pallet next to the fire that he’d occupied the night before, and he sat down on it. “No matter what you may think, I’m not planning on forcing you. If you want that card to be completed, and you want to see Naruto-kun, you know what’s expected of you.” He touched the deck of cards at his side and then set them aside, his dark eyes averting from Sasuke’s. He almost felt wrong for this… but he was so cold, he was going to be damned if Sasuke even touched Orochimaru.

He couldn’t help but wonder what happened, what was going on with this man. Why in the world was Kabuto offering something so freely. He couldn’t help himself, he was curious. He moved closer to the silver-headed man and sighed. He would offer a little warmth to the man, reluctantly. He was sitting on Kabuto’s pallet, hating himself for this, but he’d already done so much more. Sitting next to this man was nothing. “There, now show me Sakura,” Sasuke growled angrily.

Kabuto plucked the card from where he’d laid it, and he concentrated, his fingers glowing blue slightly before the outline became more familiar, and then, it was Sakura, laying in her bed, her fingers clutching at her pillow and sheets, hair covering her eyes but not covering the tears that streamed down her cheeks. Her lips formed words that came onto the card as delicate Kanji, perfect and cold in their print. “Please don’t leave, Sasuke-kun.” Kabuto handed the card to Sasuke, and again, he felt the pang of jealousy. Had a kunoichi that beautiful wept over him, he would have never left. “For the last card, I want you to submit to me completely. After all, it’s Naruto-kun that you worry about the most.”

Sasuke stared hard at the card in his hand. He hated that Sakura was crying so blatantly for him. He’d never given the girl a reason to be so emotional about him, never given her a reason to continue that childish crush she’d developed and continued to carry. And he couldn’t stop the pang of guilt at her lying there on her bed. He was concentrating on the card so hard that he almost didn’t hear Kabuto’s words. “Fuck you,” Sasuke murmured. “Fuck you I will not submit to anyone or anything.”

Kabuto inwardly flinched at the words, but he outwardly showed no skin off of his back as he took Sakura’s card, put it back in the deck and then held his hand out for the card of Kakashi. “Don’t worry about it. I’m sure Naruto-kun has forgotten about you, anyway,” he shrugged his shoulders and then, he smirked at Sasuke, knowing the bait would do the trick. He then flashed him a quick grin. “He was pretty enamored with Kakashi last time I heard, or is it Jiraiya-sama that has helped him forget about you? No matter. I’m sure you don’t want to see him anyway.” Kabuto brushed off Sasuke’s rejection even as a chill took his body and made him shiver violently even though the fire burned brightly.

“Pretty words won’t win,” Sasuke growled. “Don’t think you can talk me into anything. Orochimaru has pretty words,” Sasuke warned, smiling at the other softly. “Now, show me Naruto and show me Jiraiya.” Sasuke wasn’t sure he liked the idea of Naruto hanging out with that pervert quite so much. He didn’t like the fact that Naruto might have moved on past him, might have forgotten about him because he hadn’t forgotten about the blond. It amused him that Kabuto was already cold. He wasn’t moving without a fight. And the cave was quite stuffy still.

“No.” Kabuto’s answer was final but not harsh. He reached for the card that Sasuke still held of Kakashi, and his shivering ceased at the proximity to Sasuke’s warmth. “This one will be useless soon. Give it to me.” Kabuto was gentle as his fingers touched the card and clasped it, careful not to bend it. He looked up into the charcoal depths of the Uchiha’s eyes from where he was bent over his lap, grasping the card that Sasuke still grasped, and he sighed. “Sasuke, would it be that bad to just submit to see Naruto-kun once? To see what he’s become? You want to know. I know you do. I see it in your eyes,” his breath, sweet from the sugar he constantly put in his tea, ghosted over Sasuke’s lips. “I guarantee you. I’m not as brutal as Orochimaru-sama will be.”

Sasuke growled softly, deep in his throat before releasing the card. He couldn’t stop the slight shiver that danced through his body at the warm breath. It was sweet, sugary sweet, though there wasn’t any sugar in their shared cave. “I want to see Naruto,” Sasuke murmured softly, closing his eyes. “And if Orochimaru has never bent you over a rock, how do you know what he’s like? I’m the one sharing his bedroom.” Naruto, what had Naruto become that Kabuto was so willing to get Sasuke into bed with him? What had Naruto accomplished in the time since he’d left Konoha?

“Orochimaru-sama takes me to his bed,” Kabuto growled in a menacing voice. He pulled the card back and put it in his deck, and then shuffled them before putting them aside and gazing at Sasuke. “Well, if you want to see Naruto-kun, then I guess you know what you have to do. You’re not seeing him otherwise.” Kabuto offered one of his deceptively sweet smiles and pointed to the bags. “I’m hungry. Want to eat something?” Maybe food would put some warmth into him. He couldn’t stop shivering. He hated the fucking winter in this place.

“You can’t hold out for another night?” Sasuke teased, rolling his dark eyes. He sighed and leaned back. He’d been in Orochimaru’s bed since he’d arrived at Sound, gods how Kabuto must hate it. “Don’t you hate it when that one thing you want just ignores you?” Sasuke asked, leaning closer to the other man. He smirked and lifted an eyebrow, trying to ignore the smug feeling he felt at the way he could move past the cold. “You’re hungry, aren’t you? What are you making?”

Sasuke didn’t have time to ask another question before Kabuto was straddling him, a fist raised in the air that came down with lightening quick reflexes and steeled muscles. Medic ninja or no, he was still faster than the Uchiha. His brows lowered in a dangerous scowl, and he snarled as he slammed Sasuke’s head down into the covers of the pallet, the silver haired ninja hovering over his rival with fury burning in his depthless eyes. “Fuck you, Uchiha Sasuke!” Kabuto’s hands filled with chakra and clamped around the boy’s neck. “You don’t love him like I do!”

“Who said anything about love?” Sasuke hissed. “I’m using him and he’s using me. Who said anything about love?” He hated the fact that Kabuto had the upper hand on him right now. He was powerful, yes. But that didn’t mean he wouldn’t fight with everything he had to keep Kabuto off of him. He bucked his hips trying to fight the other off of him. His hands, tight around his neck were choking him. He couldn’t draw in enough breath. Growling, he whispered, “Get the fuck off me!” He squirmed, wriggling his body trying to get the larger man off of and away from him.

Kabuto’s mind slid back into gear the moment he heard Sasuke choke, and he removed the chakra from his hands, but his fingers still wrapped around Sasuke’s throat, even though he was not choking him. The boy beneath him bucked his hips up, and Kabuto’s logical assessment of the situation disappeared. Almost instinctively, he ground down, a soft gasp escaping his lips as the sweet friction between them. When the boy squirmed, the silver headed ninja growled out in pleasure and suddenly removed his hands from Sasuke’s neck and pinned his shoulders down onto the mats to stop his struggling. “If you don’t want me to take you right now, be fucking still,” he breathed through clenched teeth.

Sasuke closed his eyes and sighed softly, he could breathe again. He hated that his body was responding to Kabuto’s atop him. He hated that he probably wouldn’t mind it so much, hated that he would do almost anything to see Naruto again. He didn’t still, just because Kabuto ordered, he wouldn’t stop fighting. Bucking his hips again, he tried to ignore the feeling it brought, the heat that shot from his groin throughout his body. Victory flooded his body as he forced himself up to sit. He would not be beaten. He never let the dobe beat him and he would not allow this man to triumph over him as well. “You don’t have the balls,” Sasuke growled, blowing hot air into Kabuto’s face.

“Don’t I?” Kabuto purred before slanting his lips down over the Uchiha’s. Dinner was forgotten as his body began to rock seductively against Sasuke’s, his own breath inhaling sharply through his nose as he flicked his tongue over the boy’s lower lip. God, he tasted like fire. Kabuto now understood Orochimaru’s fascination sexually with the boy, and he almost found himself jealous that the old man was able to indulge himself in the lithe body of the Uchiha. “Open your mouth,” he gasped against the brunette’s lips.

Sasuke could give into him, it would be easy, but it wasn’t possible. He could have given over his body, but it would get him nothing. With Orochimaru it was okay because he was going to get power. With Kabuto, the medic-nin had nothing to offer. Breaking the one-sided kiss, he turned his head and looked to the side, growling; “What for?” But gods above he was rocking against him and it was so good. It was pure instinct when he slid his hands around Kabuto’s thin hips.

“To see Naruto,” Kabuto answered. He thrust down again, his hips moving gracefully over Sasuke’s body. When Sasuke laid his hands on Kabuto’s hips, the silver head tilted forward and caught the avengers lips once again as he tilted his chin back towards him. This time, the kiss was gentle, a press of lips to lips, fully intending on coaxing instead of forcing. After all... he was not Orochimaru. “Ne, Sasuke-kun… You seem to like this well enough.” He wanted Sasuke to submit not because of a damn card… but because he wanted to. Like that would ever happen, but dreaming was nice.

“It doesn’t matter how much I like this,” Sasuke whispered, trying not to pant at the feelings rushing through him. Was a card telling him about Naruto worth it? Was a card worth it? His lips were soft, they were pliant and Kabuto was so damn warm. He pressed his lips back, opening them to nibble softly on Kabuto’s bottom lip, knowing that if he did so it would mean there was no going back. Once he opened the floodgate, he would be doomed to ride the waves.

The moment that Sasuke opened his mouth, Kabuto took advantage, skillfully pressing his tongue in and engaging in a deep, powerful battle of lust between their lips even as his hips continued their sweet torture over the boy’s body. Sasuke exuded heat, and it was chasing away the chills that were running down his back. “Sasuke-kun…” the Uchiha’s name was breathed out from Kabuto’s lips, more than a plea, less than a command. One of those warm, chakra filled hands found their way underneath Sasuke’s coat and shirt and ghosted over his chest, pausing to skitter over a nipple before gasping at his side. “How much do you like it?” he asked against Sasuke’s lips.

Sasuke’s eyes slid closed, he didn’t want to close them, but he couldn’t keep them open either. He loved the feeling, the weight of this man on him; the heat and the chakra-warmed touch of his hand. He arched into his touch, groaning softly at the different angle it caused him to rub against Kabuto. “For Naruto,” he gasped, letting his hands drift higher on Kabuto’s muscled back. He pulled him close, trapping the man’s hand against his chest, before he whispered against his ear softly, “But only for Naruto.” He bit down on the soft flesh behind his ear and groaned softly.

Kabuto sat back and then up, his dark eyes trained on the Uchiha’s. He pulled his forehead protector off, letting the silken silver bangs from his face, and he pulled his glasses off, revealing large, doe brown eyes. He reached behind him and pulled the tie from his hair and it fell down around his shoulders like white silk, gleaming in the light of the fire. He shoved Sasuke’s shirt and coat up and off of his torso, ripping it away from his arms none too gently before tossing it away from the fire. He looked down on the pale expanse of skin and sighed. Only for Naruto-kun. The words shouldn’t have even bothered him. But they hurt more than he was willing to admit. It would have been nice for someone to want him for once without dreaming of someone else.

He watched as Kabuto stared at him, wanting him. It was nice to be wanted, but he didn’t want this man to want him. He smirked at the eyes as they gazed over his form, taking in his appearance. He wasn’t stupid, he knew he was handsome, knew what he did to others, but he couldn’t stop it. He licked his lips as he moved his hand over Kabuto’s clothed back and blinked slowly up at the older man. He knew what he wanted, knew what Kabuto wanted. Why did it feel so wrong? He didn’t stop to examine it, choosing instead to buck against the other mans hips and digging his hand into the silky strands that framed the handsome face. “You’re prettier with your hair down,” he whispered, fisting his hand in the strands.

Kabuto’s eyes misted over. It felt wrong to him. The man beneath him was too young. Too slender. His hair too short. He leaned down and drowned himself in a kiss, the silver curtain of his hair falling around their faces in a soft whoosh of jasmine scented wind. He engaged the kiss deeply, hiding himself within the confines of his desire and pushing his heart back down to where it belonged. Sasuke was so responsive, and he loved that. The age difference between them was not so great that Kabuto would have had much more experience, but it was enough that his actions were just that much more confident and surer than the Uchiha’s. He pulled back and ripped his shirt, coat, and undershirt off of his body, revealing a pale expanse of lean muscles that were devoid of scars. Regeneration had its perks. “Do you want me, Uchiha?” he demanded.

He gazed appreciatively over the toned body. Shinobi were always works of art to enjoy. He smirked and turned his black eyes upward. Kabuto sounded so unsure of himself. Even though his tone was demanding, his actions were hesitant. It was Kabuto’s show; he had to do what the older man wanted so that he could see Naruto once more. “At least you’re prettier to look at then Orochimaru,” Sasuke mumbled thoughtlessly, dragging his hands down Kabuto’s upper body, stopping only when they reached the top of the medic-nin’s pants. “And if I didn’t want you, you wouldn’t still be on me,” Sasuke growled softly.

Kabuto’s heart suddenly stopped hurting in his chest. Sasuke wanted him and he’d admitted that he wasn’t like Orochimaru. His hands covered Sasuke’s at his pants, and he pushed them away gently and pressed them against Sasuke’s chest. Kabuto gazed down at him with no expression for a few minutes before he reached behind him and grabbed three cards. “Kakashi.” He gave the card back to Sasuke. This time, Kakashi was sitting at Ichiraku’s with Sakura, laughing over ramen and funny memories about Sasuke and Naruto. Kakashi hadn’t forgotten him. “Sakura-chan.” Kabuto handed him the next card, and this time, instead of crying, Sakura’s hands were covered by Tsunade’s as the Hokage showed her a healing technique. The look on Sakura’s face was pure triumph and happiness. She told Tsunade she’d use it to heal Sasuke when they found him. She hadn’t forgotten him. The last card, Kabuto paused on, his eyes growing distant and misty. “N-Naruto-kun. This card is unlike the others. It shows what will come as predicted by Naruto-kun’s chakra signature.” He offered the card to Sasuke, and this card was the most expressive. Jiraiya’s body had been laid to rest, and above the grave stood a young man, his fists clenched in quiet sorrow as he shed a single tear for his sensei. His long blonde hair whipped around his face, and upon his breast on the black kimono was the signature of the Sixth. Next to him stood a beautiful brunette, his eyes charcoal black as the midnight sky, and his fingers were laced with the blonde’s. “Sasuke-kun. Let’s go home,” the Sixth whispered to his lover. Kabuto looked down at Sasuke. “All these cards – what you saw before and what you saw after – only speak the truth of what they see. We can stop now if you want. Consider this a gift from me.”

Sasuke looked at the cards, one after the other and felt tears in his dark eyes. He couldn’t believe he was going to cry. He blinked rapidly, and fought for something witty and determined to say, something that would make it perfect and all he could come up with was a silly remark about Naruto. He sniffed softly, trying not to show that he was on the verge of tears, trying not to show that he was touched by the offer. Naruto loved him? Sakura was moving on and above her girlish crush and Kakashi was still laughing. He wasn’t forgotten, Naruto wasn’t dead and he was still wanted. And as appealing as Kabuto’s reprieve was, he would have to endure so much more before he could return to Naruto’s side. And he would not be let off the hook so easily. “You and I made an deal. You would give me what I wanted, and I would give you what you wanted,” Sasuke murmured softly, fluttering his eyes so he could dispel the tears.

Kabuto's fingers pulled the armor off of his hands, leaving beautiful, medic hands to be able to ghost over the pale skin of his lover, and he leaned down to brush away a single tear that escaped Sasuke's eye. "Revenge doesn't suit you, Sasuke-kun," he whispered. "You should go home to your lover and to the people who love you." With that, Kabuto covered the boy's lips with his own, initiating a kiss that was deep and passionate, but it still held a tenderness that was unprecedented by any of their previous kisses. Even as they kissed, he clung to Sasuke's body, his deft fingers burying in the dark hair and pulling away the hitai-ete allowing his fingers free reign in the dark, silken locks. "Sasuke-kun..." he breathed against his lips. "What's it like to have so many people want you?"

“Complicated,” Sasuke answered honestly. He closed his eyes, hating the fact that he could have ended this and that he craved the touch of this man so much. “I can’t go home. Not yet,” he murmured instead, panting softly. “You want me? I’m here. Tonight, I’m yours.” He moved his hips, his body hard and wanting and smiled at the older man. He was younger, by nearly a decade, but that didn’t mean a thing. Closing his eyes, he fell back onto the pallet, letting hands wander Kabuto’s thighs. The muscles danced beneath his touch and Sasuke loved it. He wanted this man to have his way with him. If he was going to lose his virginity, then he’d much rather it be at the hands of this calmer man than Orochimaru. “Show me what you want,” he chided softly.

Reverently, Kabuto slid off of Sasuke’s body and shed the boy’s clothes piece by piece, his fingertips doing the talking for his voice. They ghosted down each piece of skin that he revealed, tracing the creases of his muscles and the length of his legs as he pulled off Sasuke’s pants and boxers. As he pulled them off, his hands ghosted back up the boy’s inner thighs, teasing this soft skin, urging the Uchiha to spread his legs. His eyes watched each reaction, and something in the dark, charcoal eyes didn’t match up to the stories of Orochimaru the boy had spouted. Sasuke’s gaze was innocent, curious, and almost… Kabuto’s chocolate eyes widened. “You-you lied!” he exclaimed. “He’s never touched you. You said you’d… been to his bed…!”

“I never lie,” Sasuke grumbled, irritated that those touches, delicate and whispery soft against his skin had stopped. “I’ve been to his bed. Every night since I’ve gotten here. I just never said what he did to me or what I did to him,” Sasuke shrugged. “Are you really so lacking in confidence?” He wanted those touches to return, wanted to feel Kabuto moving along and above him. Hell, he wanted Kabuto in him now. And wasn’t this what Kabuto wanted anyway? Wasn’t that why he started the whole deal with the cards, to see how far Sasuke was willing to take it? “Fuck me like you want!”

Kabuto’s fingertips ghosted over Sasuke’s inner thighs again, his eyes becoming far away and misty again. Thoughts clouded his mind about how wrong it felt, and yet, it seemed like he belonged between those pale thighs, bringing pleasure to the brunette underneath him. Kabuto stood and shed the rest of his clothes, leaving him standing naked in the cave. Another chill traveled his spine, the first for a while, and he pulled an extra blanket and a small vial from the bags to the side and pulled the blanket over himself as he covered Sasuke’s body with his own warmth. “I will fuck you the way I want to, but you’ll have to be patient.” He whispered gently. His hands, warmed with chakra, slid over Sasuke’s body, and Kabuto shifted to the side to allow himself access to Sasuke’s straining arousal. His fingers ghosted over it, and his eyes flickered to the boy’s face to watch his reaction.

Sasuke closed his eyes and let his head fall back in pleasure. Orochimaru had touched him before, but he was never as teasing as Kabuto was. He pursed his lips, closing off most of the noises he would have gasped. He couldn’t stop the small, nearly silent whimpers as Kabuto’s fingers danced over his erection. He was almost too hot beneath Kabuto and the blanket. He lifted the leg farthest from Kabuto’s long body and sighed softly at the change in angles. He bucked against the medic-nin’s callused fingers, wanting more.

“Yes… that’s it,” Kabuto whispered soft words of encouragement, and discreetly, he added a bit of oil to his hand that stroked over the Uchiha’s sex, making the friction smoother and more firm as his fingers wrapped around it. “Do you like being petted?” He flicked his tongue over Sasuke’s ear and delicately nibbled the shell. “You sound like a kitten when I do this.” The silver headed man tightened his grip on the boy’s cock, and he stroked just a little bit faster, trying to elicit those sweet, nearly indecipherable whimpers from Sasuke’s mouth again.

It was all Sasuke could do to keep from bucking into that groping, moving hand. It was all he could do to lie beneath Kabuto, without moving, trying to force the man’s hand. He knew, as hard as it would be, he would have to wait to get what he wanted. He didn’t want to rush the man, rush this chance. He wanted it to be perfect; even if it wasn’t with the one he loved the most. Tears danced along his eyelids as his thoughts returned to Naruto. Would Naruto take many lovers before he returned, would he be able to learn from this and all other experiences he would have with a multitude of other lovers to make Naruto soar? Would he learn to be gentle and teasing like Kabuto or would he forceful and hard like Orochimaru, whom had instigated his sexual learning? He groaned softly and moved his hips along Kabuto’s gentle hands. Hands that were designed to heal and make everything feel so much better were expert at pleasure. And it made sense when he thought about it. Kabuto was supposed to heal, was supposed to soothe the pain that his patients felt. And gods, he was so good at it.

“Stop thinking of him,” Kabuto whispered against his ear. “I’m the one touching you now.” His oiled fingers left Sasuke’s arousal and brushed down over his sac and they traced down the line beneath to find a tiny pucker of sensitive skin. He breathed into Sasuke’s ear softly and flicked his tongue along the delicate shell before whispering gently to him. “Relax, ne?” Kabuto infused his finger with warm, relaxing chakra and slid it into the Uchiha, his eyes watching every inflection on the beautiful face. “Do you like this, Sasuke-kun?” he whispered. “When I’m inside you, it will feel like liquid fire is pouring through your veins…” He curved his finger slightly, and then, he found what he was searching for. His medical knowledge was useful even here. He sent a small bit of a chakra wave into the sensitive bundle of nerves and began to rub it repeatedly, gazing evenly at Sasuke. “Well… Do you like this? Tell me…”

Oh gods it felt so good! Sasuke arched his back and whined in pleasure. He moaned and clenched his fists around Kabuto’s arm and in his hair. Whatever it was he was hitting within him, it was amazing. He could think of nothing but Kabuto’s finger within him, the slight discomfort it had been, but the ridiculous pleasure it was now. Oh gods above… he moved his hips, pulling Kabuto’s finger in deeper. It was only a single finger, what would more be like? In a breathy moan, he whimpered, “M-more!”

“Hai, Sasuke-kun,” Kabuto whispered gently. He slid a second oiled finger into the small body and covered the avenger’s lips with his own, drinking in his breath in a heated, passionate kiss that made him harder against Sasuke’s hip. His fingers curled and thrust together, beginning to saw in and out of the boy’s body deftly. Kabuto almost came the moment Sasuke’s tight heat surrounded both of his fingers. He’d slid the second one in, and he could only imagine what it would feel like to slide himself fully into those hot, wet depths. “You feel so good, Sasuke-kun. Here… do you feel this?” He sent a small burst of warm chakra into the Uchiha’s prostate, his deep chocolate eyes filling with compassion as he offered pleasure to his inexperienced lover.

He couldn’t stop himself as he whimpered in pleasure at the warmth caressing his prostrate. The two fingers were incredible. He wanted more, needed more. He thrust his hips against the moving fingers within him. He wasn’t being touched, but gods he felt like he was going to explode. He arched his back and whimpered. What he wouldn’t give for Kabuto to be what was in him. He wanted to feel Kabuto moving in him. He thrust his hips against his older lover’s fingers, whimpering in pleasure, hoping it would urge him on. “More! I want more!”

Kabuto’s breath was coming harder, in more harsh pants against Sasuke’s neck as he pressed in both fingers again. He whispered against Sasuke’s ear, his voice a low distinct purr in the sound of the cave of dripping water, crackling fire, and delicious whimpers and moans. “Be patient, Sasuke-kun. There will be more soon.” He soothed the boy as if though he were teaching him some long ago ninjitsu. He added a third finger slowly, the tip teasing with the two and then tenderly pressing in. He paused in his movements and numbed the skin around the fingers just slightly with his chakra, taking away the slight sting of the stretching. “Like this?” he asked gently. He looked down into those charcoal eyes, and his movements paused as his free hand brushed away a dark lock from Sasuke’s forehead. He smiled slightly. “Indeed. Revenge is better suited for someone who doesn’t look so innocent and beautiful when their cheeks are flushed…”

“Don’t… Don’t flatter me!” Sasuke panted. “Just… just do this.” Sasuke groaned loudly, arching against the older man. He whimpered hungrily as his neglected erection rubbed against the other man. The fingers were moving in him as he moved his hips, grinding against the fingers like a whore. He didn’t care; he liked the feeling of fulfillment he was getting from the other. Closing his eyes and tilting his head so he didn’t have to see Kabuto anymore. He panted softly and whimpered the only name on his lips, “N-Naruto!”

Kabuto’s world shattered beneath him, and all of his movements stopped. It was only a brief second pause, however, and he restarted the thrusts, his gentleness not diminishing or even slightly waning. “Yes, Sasuke-kun…” He turned his head away from Sasuke, his silver hair hiding his expressive eyes and beautiful face from the Uchiha. So he wasn’t wanted after all, and this was just something that the boy was using to feel Naruto-kun closer to him in his heart. A silent despair wrapped itself around Kabuto’s heart, and inside, he began to cry like a lost child, his inner voices whispering his worthlessness to him. He was so foolish. The only person who’d ever loved him was Orochimaru-sama. A single, shining tear slid down his cheek as he pulled his hand from Sasuke and rose up over his body, slicking his cock with the oil and positioning himself at the boy’s entrance. “You might call his name, but you have to look at me eventually, Sasuke-kun.” With those words, he pushed himself gently into the lithe body beneath him, nearly howling at the pleasure.

Sasuke closed his eyes and whimpered, trying to ignore the pain, hoping that the pleasure would come soon. His back was arched downward, pressing against the blankets beneath him, trying to escape the other man, but desperate to keep their contact. And oh gods, the feeling as he stretched him; as he moved deeper and deeper. Sasuke moaned, his eyes closed to the other man, his mind focusing on the feelings of being filled; on the feelings of being desired and needed. Kabuto’s voice was deep and sensual, making Sasuke despair as he realized his folly. He should never call another man’s name. No matter the cause. He moved his hands, grasping tightly to Kabuto’s neck as he was moved in. Kabuto was using him, and he was using Kabuto; and what delicious torment it was.

Kabuto wasted no more of his words or any of his chakra as he pushed fully into Sasuke’s tight, writhing body. The moment Sasuke’s arms went around him, he pressed his body against the boy’s and began to move slowly, an achingly gentle pace that allowed him to brush against the Uchiha’s prostate on each deep, tender thrust. “Open your eyes, Sasuke-kun.” He wanted him to know. He demanded him to know who was bringing him this pleasure. “Look at me…” Kabuto’s face was filled with an odd pain and gentleness as he brought the boy pleasure, ignoring his own desire to punish him with potentially brutal thrusts.

“Oh gods!” Sasuke cried as he desperately tried to open his eyes. It was so hard to do, so very hard with the sensations running through him. He didn’t know what it was Kabuto was doing, every thrust in ended in blissful pleasure that left him gasping, desperate and another step closer to his release. He turned his eyes to Kabuto, looking into the hazy, pleasure filled eyes of the man above him and he whimpered softly. “F-faster!” he begged softly, lifting his hips to meet Kabuto’s thrusts.

“There will be plenty of time for that,” Kabuto whispered. He thrust in again slowly, keeping the pace steady and gentle. Sasuke would probably never know this kind of gentleness again, and he would be damned if the young avenger would die not knowing what it meant to be cherished. Kabuto thrust in again, gritting his teeth at the tight heat. He was close, and he knew that if he grabbed Sasuke’s arousal and stroked him, the boy would be done for, so he avoided the contact a bit longer in favor of making the boy whimper underneath him. “I like the way you sound underneath me, Sasuke-kun,” he complimented gently.

Sasuke whimpered in a momentary pout at being denied what he wanted. He wanted to finish, needed the finish that he was racing towards with Kabuto’s gentle guiding. He tightened his arms around Kabuto’s neck and rolled his body, desperate to feel as much of Kabuto as he could. He shifted his legs, pressing into the bed beneath him, trying to get closer to Kabuto’s body, his gentleness and his knowledge about the body. “You… you’re s-so good!” Sasuke whined, lifting his hips.

Sasuke’s actions were Kabuto’s undoing. Very slowly, he leaned back from the boy’s body on his knees, still embedded in him to the hilt of his arousal, and he gazed down at him tenderly. Hooking his arms beneath Sasuke’s legs at the knees, he leaned forward again, effectively pushing Sasuke’s knees next to his head. He watched the ebony depths for a moment before he whispered breathily. “Touch yourself.” With those words came the first, brutal thrust, the depth of it nearly taking away Kabuto’s breath, and the tightening of Sasuke’s muscles tested him as his cock stabbed nearly directly into the boy’s bundle of nerves.

All thoughts flew out of the avenger’s mind as Kabuto rammed himself home. He shouted in pleasure and dug his nails into Kabuto’s back. Oh gods above, he’d never imagined anything like this before. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d ever felt anything at all like this. All he knew was that Kabuto was carrying him to heights he’d never been to before. And when Kabuto’s breathy voice commanded him, he almost denied the silver-haired man the obedience he expected. But a quick debate in his head had him moving his hand to his neglected arousal. He wrapped his hand around his erection and whined at sensations from front and back. His back arched and he clung to Kabuto with his left hand.

“Yes… that’s it,” Kabuto purred. The thrusts became deep and brutal, the soft sound of skin meeting skin filling the small cave. The fire wavered slightly, making the light dance in Sasuke’s eyes, causing Kabuto’s voice to catch on a deep, throaty moan. “I… I can’t keep this up much longer…” he warned. He thrust in harder, his hands still underneath Sasuke’s knees, braced on either side of his head, opening the boy’s body up to him further. “I want you to say my name when you come, Sasuke-kun,” he demanded softly. After all, he was the one who was bringing him this pleasure. A particularly hard thrust made Kabuto moan deeply, and his body shivered, just a few seconds away from completion. But he wouldn’t climax before Sasuke. No. His little avenger would scream first.

He was so damn close. Kabuto was so good, his body knew all the sensitive spots that brought him pleasure, and he knew all the angles and every thrust in brought white lights to dance in his eyes. He tightened the grip around himself and thrust up to meet Kabuto’s body. When Kabuto hit that hidden bud of pleasure within him, Sasuke couldn’t stop the moan as his body tensed. “Ka-Kabuto!” he groaned, digging his nails painfully into Kabuto’s back. His body shivered and shook and oh gods, everything brought painful pleasure through his overloaded body. The medic-nin was still moving in him and he could barely breathe. He panted and gasped and whimpered and just felt.

The sound of his name on Sasuke’s lips sent Kabuto over the edge, and he cried out into the cave, a deep, dull roar that carried the name of the young avenger on it almost as an afterthought. Kabuto poured himself out inside of the boy’s body, gasping softly against his ear in pants. His body abruptly relaxed against Sasuke’s, and he rolled his body to the side so as to avoid shoving his full weight on the lithe body beneath him. “Ne… are you alright, Sasuke-kun?” His beautiful, dark eyes searched the boy’s face, and a soft smile came to his lips. “I have one more card for you,” he promised. “But this is one you may not want to see.”

It was strange: the feeling of Kabuto’s release deep within him. He wouldn’t forget the feeling anytime soon. Kabuto had been kind and gentle and he’d managed to make the avenger drop his walls and forget his stoic nature. He had to force himself not to turn to snuggle against the medic-nin. He probably wouldn’t like it, though Orochimaru expected his constant touches in bed. As Sasuke caught his breath, he turned his dark eyes to Kabuto. “Who?” he asked. “Who is it?”

Kabuto sat up, the blanket bunching around his rigid abdomen, and he reached for his deck. Gently, he pulled out the first three cards, and he offered them to Sasuke. Each card was the same as it was before, and the next card he pulled, he didn’t show to him quite yet, watching his chakra mold the character into place. His eyes widened, and then a pained look came across his face. “This card is your fate, Sasuke-kun. Just remember that.” He held it up, the back still to Sasuke, and Kabuto looked at the avenger through a fall of silver, shining hair. “Uchiha Itachi.”

Sasuke let his eyes roam appreciatively over the naked chest of Kabuto before he spoke. He took the familiar cards, holding his friends and would-be family. But when Kabuto’s deep voice murmured his name, Sasuke couldn’t help himself. He sat up and glared at Kabuto’s handsome face. “You’re lying. I’m nothing like that bastard. He is not my future.” He extended his delicate arm, ignoring the slight shaking in his arms from the heights of pleasure he’d just descended from. He had a hard time figuring out how one could go from such highs to this new low.

Kabuto nearly smirked as the card switched hands. The contents of the card were terrible in themselves. Itachi drove a kunai into Kakashi’s arm, severing the artery there, and as Kakashi lie bleeding to death, pinned to a tree in the middle of a forest, Sasuke’s name was breathed on his lips. Sakura tried to fight off Itachi, but his hands were everywhere on her body, pulling at her clothes, slashing her with a shuriken. She didn’t die, but Itachi took the only thing from Sakura that had been meant for Sasuke. And Naruto. The blonde fought with his entire being, screaming about how he would always protect those precious to him, and that no one… NO ONE would ever hurt his Sasuke again. A kunai to his forehead ended his young life. Kabuto gazed at Sasuke, his eyes dark. “The cards you see of your friends are cards that are now and will happen if you take your revenge out on Itachi.” He looked away and sighed. “Revenge does not suit you at all, Uchiha, but unfortunately, it is your fate.”

It wasn’t true. His friends wouldn’t die. Not because he killed Itachi. If he killed him, he would save them from this fate. He would kill Itachi, and if he died… no. He would destroy his older brother. “You keep saying revenge doesn’t suit me,” Sasuke murmured. “What do you mean? I have to kill him. If I don’t, then he gets away with everything.” Itachi’s card was disturbing to him; the images hurt his heart, little though he wanted to admit it. Kabuto was playing a game, he didn’t know what, but he had to be playing a game.

Kabuto smirked at Sasuke as he pulled his shirt on over his body and stood, pulling on his pants as well, now warmed up and leaving the Uchiha in the blankets by himself. “Ah, well, then, I guess that means you have to rely on Orochimaru-sama to teach you how to defeat our dear Itachi-kun, now doesn’t it?” Somewhere, in the back of his mind, Kabuto heard a gate shut to the Uchiha’s freedom, and he was locked into his fate by the cards that could only tell what they saw as the truth. “Just remember who it is that brings you pleasure, Sasuke-kun.” With that, Kabuto picked up his forehead protector and glasses and turned his back on Sasuke coldly. Orochimaru-sama would be happy with Kabuto. The Uchiha would never leave now.

Sasuke cursed his fate. Cursed Kabuto for his swift departure, cursed Itachi for forcing him into this damned mess, cursed Naruto for not being strong enough to keep him in Konoha and cursed Orochimaru for being the only one capable of helping him gain the power he needed. He hated that he’d allowed Kabuto to take that which was precious to him, that which he should have saved for either Orochimaru or more likely for his blond would-be lover. Tearing his eyes from Kabuto’s back, Sasuke pulled the blanket tightly around his naked form and cursed himself once more. Pleasure, he said. These conflicted emotions dancing through him weren’t pleasure, they were torture and he hated that he was stuck here.

*

In Konoha, three figures sat at Ichiraku’s as the rain poured outside, a delicate hand brushed across Kakashi’s and the jounin grinned at Sakura through his mask. “So how’d you like the theatre?” Sakura smiled sweetly.

“I had no idea Kankuro was so talented,” she smiled.

Naruto snorted as he slurped some ramen into his mouth and rolled his eyes. “Kabuki is better without him.” Kakashi chuckled to himself and looked down at his bowl. Oh what the hell.

He pulled down his mask, and Sakura and Naruto’s jaws dropped: the angelic face was devoid of marks except the single scar running down his eye. He slurped some of the ramen in, and while he expected Naruto to make some scathing remark, his only words cut both Kakashi and Sakura deep to their hearts.

“I wish Sasuke were here to see this.” Secretly, they both agreed.

OWARI