TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Couldn't Stop Myself... by playin_lover

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any other character from the series. Unfortunately.
I never approached her, he loved her. He loved her so very much, and he was the closest person to become my best friend.

She just.. I never... I love her. The way she smiles, the way she looks at me. She looks at me like no one else, she likes my eyes.

At least she never stares. She probably doesn't even notice me, Lee is always by her side. Love, that beautiful bitch, that beautiful blind bitch. Wait, damn you blind-folded Eros! Why'd it have to be her?!

She's not like any of the other girls, her rough cut, pink hair... she just wasn't the same.

I love her name, her eyes... What am I thinking?! She can't... why her?

There's Tenten, she always clinging to me, why couldn't it be her? Because
she was like all the others!
Why did Lee pick her? Why Eros, Why?!
The way he looks at her... I just can't do that to him! Her kewpie lips, the way she bites them and they turned red.

I didn't mean to think of her then! She just won't stay out of my mind. I didn't want to talk to her in the hall because... because... because I'm a coward.

She won't... I love her so much. The way she feels in my dreams... she... Dammit Neji snap out of it! Stop staring at her! Don't say anything stupid!

Look she's leaving now! Her smile... the only one she gives to me. I want her to give me something, anything, even a handshake would do. I've never held her hands before.

But from what Lee says their soft as heaven. He shook her hands before, the lucky bastard. I have to say something, tell her anything!

If you don't say anthing now, she'll be gone forever. Go! Go after her! Yes move! Faster she's almost out of reach. What? she asks you. Tell her tell her now! I can't she's Lees!

I don't know what to say! Then just show her! Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!

Her lips are so soft, and they taste like honey. I've been waiting for you, she tells you. Shes been waiting... tell her now. Shes smiling, a smile just for you! "I love you!" I say, before crushing my lips to hers. I can feel her smile against my lips.

I love her, I love her so much.