TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Forgotten by Akumukiyo

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Again, I don't own Naruto-kun but wished I owned Kiba-kun.

Inner fangirl: But you do own him...just not in this fic...

Akumukiyo: Back into the subconsiousness. NOW!
Anko winced and gritted her teeth as a sharp scream sounded through the room. Kabuto tensed slightly, but his stream of chakra and administration of the injection continued without change.

The boy thrashed in his chains. Once all of the liquid had been injected, Kabuto swiftly pulled out the syringe and continued the flow of healing chakra.

As the minutes passed, the boy’s struggles grew. His shaggy brown hair gained an orange hue, spreading and covering the rest of his body as fur. His face distorted, pushing out into a snout, and his teeth grew and sharpened. Hands and feet changed to steel-clawed paws and a large tail sprouted from the tailbone. Black stripes formed at various random points, and his chest and muzzle lightened to a whitish yellow.

Finally, after the slow and painful 20-minute process, the tiger/boy fell unconscious.

Kabuto sighed wearily, cutting off the supply of healing chakra. He pushed open the tiger/boy’s eyelids. The iris was a sharp gold, and the pupils were slightly slitted. “Well, I’d say that was a success…” he murmured. “Orochimaru-sama will be pleased.” He looked up, frowning. “What’s wrong?”

Anko was restraining tears. “What’s wrong?” she hissed angrily. “What’s WRONG?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THAT KID?!”

Kabuto removed his glasses, rubbing his face with still-bloody hands. “Anko-chan…”

“ANSWER ME!”

Kabuto replaced his glasses, looking up at Anko firmly. “He was going to die.”

Anko paused, blinked, and said, “Well no fuck, he’s sure as hell going to die now!”

“No, I mean that he was going to die. He had a rather unique illness. I found the cure in the tigers’ DNA. Because of this, he now has more of a chance to survive.”

Anko stared at him.

Kabuto looked back at the tiger/boy. “I do have a heart, you know,” Kabuto continued. “It just works in ways you aren’t used to. To do good, sometimes you have to do evil.” He looked back at Anko and stood. “I’m going to wash my hands and then get something for Tora-kun to eat.”

When Kabuto walked out of the room, Anko looked at him in a different way, his words repeating in her mind. I do have a heart, you know… She shook her head. “No shit he does,” she muttered. “Otherwise he’d be dead.”

Anko looked back at the tiger/boy- dubbed Tora by Kabuto. Anko would have laughed at the lack of creativity if it weren’t such a serious matter.

Anko was startled by noticing that Tora’s eyes were open, and were looking at her carefully. Anko smiled nervously, wondering if she should say anything, or if that would interfere with the experiment.

“Mommy…” Tora whimpered. “Why does it hurt?”

Anko smiled slightly, to comfort him. “Tora-kun…you were fixed…”

Tora blinked. “Why am I tied up?”

“So he could fix you,” Anko replied softly.

Kabuto stepped in, carrying a platter with two onijiri, a skewer of dango, and katsuobushi. He gave the dango to Anko, and went into Tora’s cell.

“Daddy?” Tora asked.

Kabuto smiled. “Yes, Tora-kun,” he said, releasing Tora from the chains and setting him on the floor. Kabuto then gave him the katsuobushi, which he began to hungrily devour.

Kabuto stepped from the cell over to Anko, eating his onijiri. “Something’s telling me that we’re going to have a hell of a time raising that kid,” he murmured.

“Yeah, and whose fault is that?” Anko replied.

“I told you why I did it,” Kabuto said flatly, watching Tora carefully.

“You said there’s always a superior motive behind everything,” Anko stated. “What was the superior motive of this?”

“To gather more information,” Kabuto said with a shrug.

“I knew it,” Anko hissed. “You would’ve done that even if he weren’t ill, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course.”

“What if he had died?!”

“The world is full of deaths,” Kabuto said. “We all die in our time…some just have a stronger will to live than others. Orochimaru-sama, for example, has a stronger will to live than either of us. But of us two, you have to stronger will to live by far.”

Anko looked at him oddly. “Huh?”

“It may not seem like it, because I can usually just heal myself. But honestly, if I was out of chakra and nearly dead, I wouldn’t fight to survive. I wouldn’t care. You, on the other hand…you were the only one out of all those that Orochimaru-sama chose to survive the curse mark. Not because you were stronger, but because you couldn’t accept that you were going to die.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” Anko asked.

Kabuto shrugged. “You’ll find that out on your own time,” he replied, locking Tora’s cage. “Orochimaru-sama will probably want to know the results of this experiment. He just got back.”

End of chapter two.

DoS (Editor): Tora means tiger, which is why Anko thought it wasn’t very creative.

Akumukiyo: Haha, yeah…Tora was originally going to be Tori until DoS suggested Tora. In this case, it makes MUCH more sense for him to be named Tora…since tori means bird. Don’t know how I thought of that ^__^;;