TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The fifty year old virgin by Sprak

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This Is made as a response to the Jiriyah is a virgin!?!?!?! challenge.
Jiriyah Awoke in a hotel room, after having returned to Konoha with Naruto. He immediately went to the bathroom, and then made his way outside after showering and such. He was relatively bored, which was quickly erased when he saw a very well endowed women walking down the street, which he immediately began to follow.

"Excuse me ma'am, may I help..." He began, then recognized the woman, as she shoved her fist into his face, sending him flying into the wall. Tsunade removed her hood, and stared blankly at the perverted hermit. His nose was bleeding and not because of the impact, but due to the fact he had landed inside Sakura's bathroom, and his head was right next to her crotch, naked, and Sakura slammed her fist into his head, sending him out of her shower, and he ended up landing directly on Tsunade's chest.

"Tsunade I..." He started, as she kicked him into the air, which he began to bleed as he saw her cooch.

"JIRIYAH YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" could be heard as it echoed through Konoha. To this sound, Naruto awoke, and realized Jiriyah had returned. He began to jump out of bed, but Hinata grabbed his arm, and pulled back his naked body into the bed. He didn't resist, for he had seen some cleavage, and what was poking the sheets wasn't his normal morning glory. Hinata pulled Naruto into a passionate kiss, tongue beginning to slide down his throat. He moved his hands down to her large breasts and began to caress them with his hand. Seconds later, they were interrupted as white hair and a bleeding head slammed through Naruto's roof. Jiraiyah finally was aware of his surroundings and realized he was in Naruto's bedroom. He looked around and saw Naruto, but before saying hi, realized he was with a woman.

"Naruto... how'd you?" He said staring at the Hyuuga heiress as she covered herself under the sheets. Naruto looked at him without any pupils, and then noticed Jiriyah staring at his lover.

"YOU PERVERTED HERMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP STARING AT HINATA, YOUR SCARRING HER!!!!!" He yelled, covering up his erection.

"How'd you loose your virginity.... before me...?" He said, not trying to, not even noticing it. Naruto stopped dead cold....

Ero sennin's a......virgin!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!? no, freaking, way.....