TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Chasing Cars by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi all this fic is sperate from the series that I'm working on. I listen to many song throughout the day. This a song I've listened to a lot lately.

Okay don't own Naruto, Snow Patrol, or their song that belong to the evil recording company that when they signed them, they stole their souls!!

Sorry I'm a musician before writer!!
Naruto laid in the middle of the small clearing face up ward to the tree the he was running. His thoughts filling with memeories of his missions with Sasuke. The many times that the raven haired boy had resuced him from danger and death, and how he always did the same. The way he always strived to be stronger, faster, and even possibly smarter than Sasuke for a reasoning beyond him. He was waiting patiently for his teammate to arrive, although he knew in the back of his mind that Sasuke had gone off and joined Orochimaru. He sighed slowly as his thoughts filled up with one song that he had heard when he had woken up that morning.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
or any one



He smiled as he remembered they're first "dangerous mission", when their sensei had thought them a new technique. While Sakura had mastered it quickly both he and Sasuke had difficulty. They spent most of the night paraticing it, yearning to perfect the techique. Thriving to both make it to the top of their respective trees. From that day foward almost everything that they did together almost seemed like a competetion

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lay with me and just forget the world


Tears steamed down his whiskered cheek, he knew that was a bit much to ask of his missing friend and rival. One last chance to spar with him was all that he was asking for. Another chance to have some contact with him physical, spiritual, anything. He missed the way that they would argue and how the way at everything Sasuke would say to him it would end in his usual, "dobe." There was a word for how Naruto felt for Sasuke, but he didn't know how to admit it, but that song it did.

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough


Who would have thought that an accidental kiss on the day they were put on the same team changed almost everything between them. What if that kiss didn't happen would he still be in the middle of the wood laying on the grass thoughts filled with mermories of Sasuke. Would they have felt this strange feeling that couldn't and shouldn't be classified as hatrd. He shook his blonde head as he arose from his posistion he knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to find his beloved Sasuke.

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own


He walking soon burst into a fast sprint, he didn't care if the hopes of finding his friend were hopeless. All he knew is that he needed him. All that was infront of him blurred, he barely noticed that he had run swiftly by his Sensei and teammate Sakura, actually knocking them over. Sasuke was all he care about. He wanted the insults back, and the constant fighting between them. For some reason the blonde felt stronger around Sasuke. It was something no one else could understand. As he reached the gate leading to the outside of Konoha he stopped for a brief moment as the end of the song play out in his head.

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all


He simply nodded as he realized that what he felt for his raven haired teammate was more than just the friendship and rivalry that they had felt. Naruto loved him, and needed him back in his life. He knew that he was no longer going to lay down waiting for Sasuke to show up. The promintent chrous played in mind one last time as he exited the village he knew so very well.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?