TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wasted Years by Daisukekun, shadow_dagger

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey all, its me Daisukekun.. I just would like to write another collaborate effort story... Anyone can join in for it, and well.. I just want at least one other author helping me with it.

I don't own Naruto nor Sasuke nor any of the characters from the series, but I do own Suiru Lee.
He took a rest as he looked at the sunset in the distance. It's been four years already, and I haven't been able to kill my brother. He sighed as he just stared out. The colors amidst the sky made him smile slightly. It was slightly soothing to him, to see such beauty before his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. The running around, the increased training he had put on himself even after Orochimaru's training. It pained his very essence.

The day before, when he walked through Konoha Village, he saw that everyone had moved on with thier lives. Sakura had finally accepted Lee's love, and moved in with him. Naruto and Hinata finally became a couple together, and lived in their own apartment, happy as they could be. Yet him.. He was still alone, still away from the world, because of his brother. He had to always hunt him, and now it seemed that he would never find anyone to help him.

Closing his eyes a bit, he continued to sigh, letting the light wind blow by him, shifting his black hair slightly. He could hear Sakura's love words to him from years prior when they were a team. Sasuke you're the greatest Ninja alive! I love you! That only made him chuckle, for now, he was alone, and Sakura had moved on.

The sun fell below the horizon, as the darknes started to envelop the field he was in. Standing up, he wavered a bit as he looked around. "I doubt that I will catch him now..." He knew he had to face that one day or another, but he hated that fact. All of this running around...I hated it. But I did it for my family... But now.. my family will end... End with me and my brother...

He couldn't help but let a tear fall to the ground as he turned around and started to walk back to his small house, disliking the fact that even though he wanted to settle down, he would want to with him, the traitor of the village.