TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 0] Printer


Summary: Instead of constantly making more and more new stories for my poetry dealing with the Naruto Series, I decided to make them all in one.
Rating: U
Category: Orphan
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 9 Completed: No
Words: 1551 Read: 10149
Published: 04/09/06 Updated: 02/11/06



1. Twilight's Eye by Daisukekun [Reviews - 0] (309 words)
This is the first of most likely many Naruto-esque poetry. This one deals with Sasuke only.
2. Petals in the Wind by Daisukekun [Reviews - 0] (65 words)
A small poem from Naruto to Sakura, though that makes me shudder a bit. XD
3. Truly Sorry by Daisukekun [Reviews - 0] (226 words)
This is a poem between Sasuke and Naruto.
4. My Love by Daisukekun [Reviews - 0] (103 words)
This is a bit out of synch with the rest of the poems. This one is from Atsuki, a character of mine, to Shino.
5. Twilight Starbright by Daisukekun [Reviews - 0] (75 words)
This is a poem that I had written last year, but I just remembered it because of the collaboration with uzamaki_fluff for the story of the same name. Just to note.. it's not the same poem that Haku recites in the story.. this is the original one
6. Within the Rain by Daisukekun [Reviews - 0] (194 words)
A poem inspired by a picture that my best friend, Alyson (Suiru in my stories) found for me. It deals with both Sasuke and Naruto. And it is from Naruto's perspective.
7. Don't Leave by Daisukekun [Reviews - 0] (185 words)
Another poem about love, but it's between my character Daisuke and Sasuke, from Sasuke's perspective.
8. My Wish by Daisukekun [Reviews - 0] (248 words)
This poem.. sorta has a double linkage, real life and Naruto. For now, I shall just say the Naruto pairing: Naruto and Sakura, from Naruto's perspective.
9. Will You? by Daisukekun [Reviews - 0] (146 words)
A poem that just popped in my head, for two reasons: 1 was cause of Kivae who asked I write a poem, 2 was because I had started a poem like this, for a literal signature banner on DoK, the banner was made for a friend of mine, Amanda-baachan, cause she was feelin' a bit down. Decided to cheer her up. ^_^.. Anyways, correlation to Naruto?

Dreams of Kyuubi... Naruto and Sakura/Sasuke Can be anyone Dun care.. Could be both. XD