TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Neighbor by Chibi

[Reviews - 10]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sequel to 1-900-LONELY. Why, oh why, did I write a sequel? My god, that bullet train to hell is coming fast! This is going to be a two parter so this is just part one. If you haven't read 1-900-LONELY then you might want to to understand the fic. The previous fic can be found on this site :)

Oh god, oh yes, y-you're so fucking hot!

"Oh yes, oh gods please keep going. Faster. Faster." Yawn.

Mmmm, oh yeah, I have you pinned down to my couch, underneath me, squirming as I touch your hot body.

"Mm." Sigh and add more m's. "Mmmm." Good enough. Turn the page of the script. Read. "Please keep touching me." Yawn. Boring. Naruto can just picture the man over the phone; touching himself, spread out on his bed, large hand moving frantically in between legs so hairy that they need a comb. Sweat drips down to the ankles, and the man is probably three times his age and gets off on jailbait looking boys calling him daddy.

Oh baby, gods you're so amazing. I'm driving my big, huge cock inside of you!

"Gods. Yes. I can feel you inside of me." Did he really just say cock? Jesus fucking Christ.

Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy, baby!

Fuck, he really did say daddy, along with the ever popular baby, because of course Naruto wants to be thinking about being a baby to some guy who wants to be his daddy. Apparently incest turns the man on because he's growling like some sort of large bear and he's panting so loudly that Naruto can feel his breath over the phone. Disgusting, hot breath that makes his ear grow moist. But it'll all be over soon, the man is probably touching himself so hard that it hurts and god, Naruto can hear the bed squeaking over the phone, thumping back against the wall.

Say it! Call me daddy!

"Oh yes, daddy." Yawn. Turn the page of the script. Read. "I'm so close. Please, please. Deeper. Harder. Faster." Blah blah blah....

And the man, thankfully, says nothing when he reaches his climax. He simply screams and Naruto gives a complimentary orgasmic scream in response. "Ah." More h's and an exclamation point. "Ahhh!" Good enough. Naruto leans back in his chair and stares up at the ceiling, "Thank you for calling," he says, then promptly hangs up the phone.

Naruto steps into his apartment building at the end of his work day, wearing headphones and orange clothes with a baseball cap that's too large for his head, covering his eyes. He walks up the steps and cranks the music up, the guitars and drums sailing through his head. The bitchy landlord comes out of his room in the middle of the final drum solo and stands in front of Naruto screaming, Rent Rent! Where the hell is my rent money, Uzumaki!

Naruto rolls his eyes and pulls off his headphones, "Tomorrow," he says. "I get paid tomorrow; I will give you the money then."


And the landlord says, I better have my fucking money tomorrow! And his breath smells like stale potato chips and cigarettes. Naruto watches the landlord turn and step into his apartment, slamming the door shut, and he feels a small bit of satisfaction knowing that part of the rent money is being paid by the landlord who is 1-900-LONELY, the landlord who screams at Naruto too much to realize that he's that same boy on the television commercials. He feels like some sort of erotic Superman, ordinary Uzumaki Naruto until he gets near a telephone and whispers about fantasies, able to cause large orgasms in a single moan. Bad analogy, but the point gets across.

You know this wouldn't be a problem if you paid rent on time, shouts a voice from the apartment next door to Naruto's. It's the neighbor, the damn neighbor who always has to say something to piss him off. And the neighbor doesn't even bother to open his door, he simply shouts from his apartment as if Naruto isn't good enough to open a door for.

"I'm tired!" Naruto screams, "I'm tired and I don't feel like arguing with you!"

I don't want to hear you pissing off the landlord anymore so pay your rent on time, says the neighbor, who sounds like some kind of over-educated prick.

"Fuck you!" Naruto shakes his fist at the neighbor's door and stomps off into his own apartment, slamming the door shut. He kicks his shoes off at the living room wall and can't help but smirk when the neighbor screams again, Don't throw stuff at the wall Uzumaki! Stupid damn neighbor. Stupid bitchy landlord. Sleep is needed after such a night and times like this Naruto wishes he wasn't single and had someone to come home to who could give stress relieving massages. Naruto walks to his bedroom and flops down on the bed, not even bothering to find pajamas, his normal clothes can be the pajamas of the night.

One week. Seven days. Phone calls. Bad orgasms. Stupid neighbors. Bitchy landlords. It all starts to run together and Naruto wants to scream, but all he really needs is to get laid and since that won't be happening anytime soon then he'd settle for one good phone call with that Sasuke guy. He knows that's the source of his stress because usually he's a bit more tolerant towards the assholes around him. But he has waited for Sasuke to call back like some kind of jilted lover, how ridiculous is that? He has sat by the phone at work, hoping that every time he gets a call it's that voice, but for one whole week it has been nothing but the men who say big, hot cock, and Naruto can't help but hate Sasuke a little for giving him something worlds better.

Sasuke has spoiled him. Damnit.

For a moment he wishes that he had said something that night he talked with Sasuke. But what could he have said? Excuse me, I, your phone sex operator, would like to have your phone number because your voice is hot. What the fuck?

Naruto turns onto his back, then tosses back onto his stomach. Back, stomach, back. Damnit! The frustration of the day is still coursing through his body. Large cocks, rent due, over-educated pricks. Sasuke. Fuck, fucking hell where is Sasuke? Naruto sighs and feels like a drug addict, just one little hit of Sasuke to get through the night.

And Naruto remembers that night and remembers how he went home and dreamt of that voice, dreamt of it caressing his skin and seducing the clothes off of him, molesting him in between his legs and leaving nothing but wet sheets and boxers the next morning. That voice, a low rumble of sex that whispered his name, Naruto Naruto. Naruto closes his eyes, a small shiver running through his body as he hits the play button inside of his head, replaying Sasuke's voice, letting it seduce him all over again.

Naruto Naruto, slow and seductive, loud moans and deep breaths, Naruto... Naruto. And the memory of Sasuke's voice makes his hand move in between his legs, touching and rubbing against the fabric of his pants. The cotton brushes against him, a whisper of a touch.

Slowly. Softly. Naruto, Naruto.

The rim of his baseball cap covers his eyes and he parts his lips, whispering Sasuke's name. He spreads his legs further apart, his feet kicking at the covers, his hand moving faster.

Naruto. Naruto.

Gods Sasuke, he already has an image of him in his head. Tall and perfect, a body delicious like the first sip of cocoa in the winter. And there's a ninety-nine point nine percent chance that Sasuke is just like those gross men who talk about their huge cocks, throbbing manhoods, meaty rods, whatever the hell descriptions they use that make Naruto want to vomit.

But masturbation is not a good time to think of reality.

So for now Sasuke is tall and perfect, a body delicious like the first sip of cocoa in the winter. It makes him move his hand more, faster, moving it in a way that makes his body shake and wrinkle the covers underneath him. The cotton is uncomfortable and teases too much, but he has a feeling that Sasuke would torture him like this. Hot. Sadistic. Sasuke would pin his hands above his head and touch him, smirk at him, make him spread his legs and beg for it. Please... please. Desperate. Whimpering.

And Naruto can't take anymore and slides his hand inside of his pants, eagerly touching himself, screaming and pissing off the neighbor but fuck him, fuck the neighbor. He pounds on the wall and screams, Uzumaki, shut the fuck up Uzumaki! But Naruto is far gone and his head is thumping against the headboard, the baseball cap sliding off where it lay forgotten in the corner of the bed. But the neighbor is persistent and keeps screaming, Uzumaki, shut the fuck up Uzumaki, shut up!

"Fuck you!" Naruto screams back, and he's close to the edge and, "So help me if you don't shut up I will fucking kill you!" The neighbor stops pounding on the wall and Naruto can't help but smirk, masturbation being put on hold for a small immature moment: the neighbor has shut up.

Or so he thinks, because seconds later the neighbor is knocking on his door, screaming, UZUMAKI! And the scream is loud enough to kill the pleasurable high Naruto had been injected with. Damn him, damn him to hell! Naruto gets out of bed, fixes his pants, and marches out of his bedroom and to the front door. He throws the door open, eyes wild, hair a mess, and there’s a noticeable something something poking through the orange fabric of his pants but he doesn’t give a flying fuck.

"What do you want," Naruto glares up at the neighbor, "What the FUCK do you want?!" Because this is the first time the neighbor has actually come to his door, the first time they have stood face to face because they usually scream through walls. "What brings you here to my door?" Naruto asks, "What the hell do you want?" Because it was obvious what Naruto had been doing from the way he was screaming, and any man knows the louder the scream the closer the body is to release. Just a few more seconds, why couldn’t this asshole of a neighbor understand that?

Naruto gets no answer because the neighbor is silent, staring, not making a sound. He wants to scream at the neighbor, proclaim to the world that he was masturbating, stop staring down there because that something something is not going away! But instead he says, "Oh, I know you have something to say. You've finally decided to come over here instead of scream at me through walls, so what do you want? Whatever you want, say it fast, I'm busy."

And he knows that the neighbor knows what he was busy with, but the neighbor continues to stare and say nothing. Naruto has an urge to punch him in the face. Mind you, it's a good looking face with its dark hair and dark eyes, who knew the bitchy neighbor was a hot? But orgasms must be acquired, therefore, pissy neighbors must be put on hold no matter how amazing they look in big open shirts and tight jeans.

The neighbor keeps staring at him and whispers, Naruto, you're Naruto aren't you? And Naruto can't help but roll his eyes, terrific, the prick watches late night television.

"Yes, I'm Naruto. And if you bothered to ever look at me instead of scream at me, you would've known that a long time ago. Now, you wanted something right? You want me to keep the noise down or something? Fine, whatever, can you leave now?"

The neighbor doesn't say anything, instead he looks over him. Hair, to eyes, to lips to neck, to chest to legs and in between, and the neighbor slowly licks his lips. Naruto feels that urge to punch him rising but then the neighbor whispers something that's hard to hear.

"What did you say?" Naruto asks.

"I'm Sasuke," he repeats, "I'm... Sasuke."

And masturbation has definitely been put on hold.