TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Between us Guys by Karg

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto and Sasuke are talking about girls before class. Hey, what guys don't? My first fic, so please R&R. I just wanted to play around with some of my favorite couples.

Rated for some language. Nothing I consider really bad, but if you have a complant just let me know.

I don't own Naruto, and if i did, there would be no genderly confused guys. Why does every Anime have a dude look like a lady?
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Sakura threw her alarm clock across the room. It was way too early to go to class right now. She buried he face in her pillow.
‘Just give me five more minutes. That’s all I need. Five minutes…’

~~Half an hour later~~

“Ungh”
‘I don’t need this, but if I don’t get up soon, I’ll be late for class.’ With an amazing display of willpower, she pulled herself out of bed. She looked at her watch and decided to leave any unnecessary morning chores, like making her bed, for later. She ran out the door, yelling “Bye Mom!” She would have to sprint to make it to class on time.

Her mother rolled over in bed, groaning. ‘Doesn’t she know it’s daylight savings time? School doesn’t start in another hour.’ She shrugged it off and went back to sleep, thinking her daughter would run back home when she realized her mistake, her face almost as pink as her clothes. Sleep took her with a smile. Her daughter hated being embarrassed.

Sakura arrived at the academy completely out of breath. Doubled over, she looked at her watch. Her sprinting paid off; she was actually a few minutes early. She looked up, ready to look for Sasuke in the mass of academy students when she saw something, or rather didn’t see something. ‘Where is everyone?’ It was a good question. She turned in slow circles and didn’t see a single soul. ‘That’s weird...’ she thought. ‘My watch must be off and I am late!’ Just as she was about to run inside, she saw someone moving towards her.

“Hey! Hinata! Over here!” The blue-haired shinobi looked up nervously.
“H-Hello Sakura-chan,” she said, looking at the ground, pressing her fingers together like she did whenever Naruto was around. “Where is everyone?”

“I don’t know. I just got here a little before you did. I think we’re late and class already started.” The two girls made their way to their classroom. Sakura was trying to make up a good excuse for being late when they got to the door. She cracked open the door and was about to push it wide open when she heard something that made her stop.

“So Naruto, why are you chasing Sakura?”

“Why? I always thought it was obvious.” The only two in the room seemed to be Naruto and Sasuke, and they seemed, well, friendly.

“Sakura-chan…” Hinata was unsure why her friend stopped.

“Shh! I want to hear this!”

“B-But Sakura…” Hinata didn’t feel right spying on Naruto, but she wasn’t about to blow her friends cover. She took her place by the door. It looked like Naruto was about to continue. Sakura was waiting to be showered by the countless complements she was sure was coming.

“I like Sakura the same reason Lee does; she’s the only girl I even have a small chance with.”

‘What the HELL is that supposed to mean! Naruto, you baka!’ Inner Sakura was rampaging and the physical one was glowing a dangerous shade of red and held a clenched fist over her head.

“S-Sakura?” ‘Maybe listening in was a bad idea,’ Hinata thought.

“It’s just funny. I thought you liked Hinata.” Sasuke enjoyed toying with his friend this way. They were the only ones they were this open to, and then only in private.

Hinata was paying a considerably larger amount of attention to the boys’ conversation. Naruto liked her? She was turning red at just the thought. Questions shot through her mind: Why? When? How long? Why didn’t she know? Because of all these questions she almost missed Naruto’s response.

“Come on Sasuke, you know I do. We’ve gone over this before.” Naruto slumped down in his seat, waiting for what he knew was coming.

“Refresh my memory. Besides, you know you like talking about her.” Naruto would give up eating ramen forever if he could just wipe that smug smile off of that bastard’s face for good. What pissed him off even more was that he knew Sasuke was right; he did like to talk about her. It was afterwards that he hated, and Sasuke for pushing him to it. He decided to just give in now.

“Hinata is just out of my league. I mean, come on! She’s beautiful, has a respectable background, and is the Hyuuga heiress! Even if by some crazy twist she actually liked me back, her father is the Head Hyuuga. The whole counsel and her father would have to approve of me; an orphaned kid that most people seem to hate who also has a reputation of a prankster. Honestly, I don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of going out with Hinata. Damn, this really sucks…” Naruto was winding down from his rant. Slowly he slid so far down in his chair that his head was on the seat of his chair. He slowly massaged his eyes. He always felt like crap after his ‘Why-Hinata-is-to-Good-for-Me-Speech.’

Hinata’s heart seemed to have stopped. Naruto, her idol Naruto, looked beaten. She had never seen him like this before, but only a small part of her mind focused on this.
‘He likes me! By the Kages, he really likes me! I could die happy right now… Wait! No I can’t! If I did, he would never know how I feel about him…”
Sakura had mostly calmed down and saw that Hinata’s face was a deeper red than she would have thought possible.

Naruto went on to explain that Temari and Tenten were old than him and that they didn’t date younger. “So that leaves Sakura.”

‘What about Ino?’ Sakura thought.


“What about Ino?” Sasuke said aloud.

“Well you’re after her, aren’t you?” Naruto said, almost sitting straight up again.

‘WHAT!!!’ Sakura was really starting to wish she had listened to Hinata and had just walked in. This was getting worse minute after minute.

“You should stop slow playing it now, by the way. She might get desperate and give up on you.”

“We both know that’s not going to happen. With Sakura and Ino pushing each other, there is no way either of them will give up.”

“You know, you never told me what you see in her.” ‘Now this might be worth hearing,’ Sakura thought.

Sasuke smiled, “Because she is a freaking psychopath.” Sakura had a dead fish look on her face. ‘That’s it?’ Hinata was still lost in her own world, imagining a life with Naruto and herself together.

Naruto looked more confused then normal, which to Sakura was quite a feat. “If you like psychopaths, why aren’t you going after Sakura?” Sakura showed another amazing display of willpower by not beating Naruto into a pulp then and there.

“What do you mean?” Sasuke asked.

“Does Ino hit her own teammates on a regular basis? Did Ino leave a teammate hanging upside down from a tree in the middle of a test? Did Ino beat up an academy student like Konohamaru for assuming that she was going out with me? I’m telling you Sasuke, Sakura is insane!”

“I never thought of it that way. Maybe you’re right. I should probably give her a second look.”

Sakura wasn’t sure if she should feel happy or not. Naruto defended her, but argued that she was insane! Regardless, Sasuke was actually thinking about going out with her now. She rubbed her head, not sure how to take any of this. She looked at her watch.
‘Class was supposed to start an hour ago. We better get going.’
She heard noises behind her and saw the first swarm of students come into the hallway.

“What are you all doing? You’re an hour late!”

“Sakura, it’s daylight savings time. Class starts in just a few minutes.” Sakura face-planted the way only Anime characters can.

“Let’s go Hinata,” she said, pulling her still love dazed friend through the door.

Naruto and Sasuke looked over to the door, clearly surprised at the swarm of students coming through. Sakura took her seat next to Sasuke and Hinata took hers behind Naruto. Amazingly, she seemed even shyer around him.
‘God, that girl will never learn,’ Sakura was tempted to go talk to her friend, but she had her own problems to take care of.

Sasuke leaned over, “Hey Sakura, why is everyone so late? I had to spend an hour waiting with this idiot.” He pointed to Naruto with his chin.

“Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke; it’s daylight savings time. Class just now started.”

Sasuke went bugged eyed, than slapped himself in the face. Sakura smiled to herself. A little information would go a long way. All she really had to do was create more mood swings. Act nice and then explode onto Naruto. Her eyes glistened and an evil smile started to grow. This was going to be an interesting time for the Genin of Konoha…