TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Narumi by KittenChan013

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaming: I do not own Naruto nor do i own any of it's characters. I DO own Narumi and all of the OCs
Beautiful morning in Konoha! The sky was blue without a single cloud in the sky and birds singing peacefully in the sky (Minus a crow the occasionally fly’s by and sounds like it’s saying ‘Baka’). Students in the Ninja Academy learned as much as they can to become greatest Ninja’s they can be…but unfortunately one student wasn’t there. Oh yes, the once prized and beautiful Hokage Monument that had the faces of the former Hokages was now the star prank of one of the most troublemaking person in the whole village…

A girl that had a harness with a harness rope holding her in mid air and allowed her to move around the monument. She has short, messy blond hair that had goggles to keep her bangs out of her face. Her baby blue eyes lit up with amusement at the amazing prank she was doing. She was wearing an odd styled orange jacket that she kept zipped down, showing her blank tank top and orange cargo pants that ended at her knees with black ninja shoes.

“Heheh! This is sooo going to be great!” She giggled as she painted a swirl on one of the Hokage’s face

Meanwhile a few passing Jounins were just looking over the area, at first they hadn’t noticed that the monument was completely vandalized but that was only for a few short minutes. The Jounin with the short brown hair glanced at the monument but then suddenly stopped running and looked straight at it with wide-eyes “Oh my god…”

His partner that had long black hair and had ran ahead but came back when he noticed that the other wasn’t following him, “Is something-” He stopped when he saw the browned haired man point behind him, he blinked and turned around. “AH!” He’s eyes bugged at the sight of the monument

The browned haired Jounin hid his face in his hand and grumbled something then said, loud enough for the other to hear “Let’s go tell the Hokage.” He grumbled, The black haired man nodded and they disappeared in a puff of smoke.

~~~~~
An old woman, seeming around her 60s had long black hair that looked grayer considering her age. She was sitting in her office looking over some papers but looked up when she saw the black and brown haired Jounin entering the room.

“Hokage-sama!” The short brown haired Jounin said as he entered the room “It’s Narumi again!” The Hokage sighed and looked back down at her papers; I’ve heard so many things about Narumi it’s not even shocking anymore, “What did she do now?”

The two Jounins shifted uncomfortable then the black haired one answered, “She…well…,” The Jounin hesitated then walked over to the window, he opened the blinds “She did that.”

The Hokage’s jaw dropped but she growled a bit and stood up “Get Tori and the other Chuunins.” The two Jounins gave a respectful bow and left the room.

Hokage then sighed and calmly walked to the window, she looked at the monument and wince at the sight “That Narumi…”

(Flashback)

“No stop! Let me go!” Cried a little Narumi

“Heheh, not a chance Blondie!” Said another younger girl

A young Narumi was being held back by two other girls while another girl was standing in front of them, holding a fox plush in her hands like she was about to rip it’s head off.

Narumi growled and she struggled to escape there grasp “I didn’t even do anything to you!” She yelled, “Why are you doing this?”

“Shut-up!” The holding the plush said, Narumi quiet down when she noticed that look in her eyes. That same look that all the adults have been giving her for some reason… “I’m doing this because,” She smirked, an evil little smirk, “I just don’t like you.” With that said her grip tightens around the neck of the plush and she started twisting it.

Narumi eyes widen as she tried to take a step forwarded “No! Tori-sensei gave that to me!” Narumi suddenly felt her heart cringed when she saw the threads untwine and stuffing started to come out.

“No…” Her loud voice turned into a whisper as she felt her eyes starting to water.

The girl phased for a moment and started chuckling “Aww, is the poor baby going to cry?” She cooed in a taunting way, Narumi didn’t reply hut hunt her head low. “Heh, pathetic.” The girl then started twisting the plush toy again.

“Shut..up..” Narumi said slowly, hands clutched into a fist The girl frowned “What did you say to me you little worthless runt?” She hissed, phasing once again from ripping the head off of the plush

Narumi’s teeth gritted as she tried to get the words out and when she did, her head shot up with an angry look in her eyes but it wasn’t as effective since it had the glossy look because of the tears. “I said shut-up!” She said, or rather nearly yelled “Don’t EVER call me a runt EVER again!”

The girl scowled greatly at her and looked very irritated at Narumi’s sudden anger “Feh. Who do you think you are? Someone important? Someone people should respect? Ha! As if. Listen kid, you’re just a worthless little runt who won’t amount to anything in life.” She said, very harshly

Narumi’s widen as tears started to roll down her cheeks but it wasn’t long until her eyes changed into an angry glare “Shut-up! One day I will become someone important! I will become Hokage and you-all of you- will respect me!”

“Why you little...” The girl hissed then suddenly started yanking the head of the animal and stuffing started coming out. Narumi bit her lip as her hands went back clutched into a fist.

“Now that is enough.” Spoke a much older woman

“Huh..?” Narumi blinked and looked up; her eyes widen “H-Hokage-sama…?” He muttered in disbelief The girl holding the plush flinched and slowly turned her head around “Ehehe…H-h-h-Hokage-sama!” She stammered a bit and cracking a nervous smile.

The Hokage’s eyes narrowed, “I suggest you and you’re friends leave now. You know how I don’t tolerate behave like this.” She said calmly.

The girls didn’t hesitate at all and they ran away, dropping the nearly headless fox plush on the ground. Hokage watched from run out of sight, and then she sighed and shook her head.

“Narumi,” Hokage started, turned her head back to the young blond haired girl “Are you alright?” Her eyebrow rose at the sight of Narumi kneeling down by the toy and holding it close, tears coming down her eyes.

“T-T-Tori- sensei…” She managed to say between her sobbing “S-She gave this to me…and now it’s…” Narumi bit her lip and barred her face in the fur of the toy.

Hokage’s eyes soften and she placed a gently hand on her head “Narumi. I heard what you said before, too those girls.” She said softly “If you really wish to become Hokage one day, you must learn to never shade a tear no matter how bad the situation it.” She slowly removed the hand away from Narumi “Do you understand, Narumi?”

Narumi slowly got her feet and for a few moments looked down at the fox toy then a grin came upon her small lips, “I understand Hokage-sama..but..” The grin went away and was replaced but a frown “Tori-sensei-”

Hokage chuckled and stroked her chin with her hand “Hmm.” She crouched down to eye level and get a better look at it “Ahh. It’s only a few stitches, nothing I can’t fix up.”

Narumi blinked and looked up at the Hokage “Y-You will!” Hokage nodded and got to her feet, Narumi smiled brightly and her baby blue eyes lit up with joy “Thank you, Hokage-sama!”

Hokage nodded and started walking in a different direction “C’mon now Narumi.” She called, Narumi nodded, ran to her, then slower her pace into a walk by her.

(End of Flashback)

The Hokage sighed and shook her head softly I actually believe that she had the potential of being Hokage…but now, Hokage shifted her gaze back up to the window to look at the monument If she keeps acting like an idiot…she’ll be lucky enough to pass through the academy.
~~~~~
“A little red there…a few dashes of yellow here…and maybe some blue lines here…” Uzuki Narumi muttered to herself as she continued to paint the monument

“UZUKI NARUMI! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” Thundered a loud yet filmier voice

Narumi froze and a shudder jolted down her spine “Ehh…”She slowly turned her head around, facing the roof of the closet building to the monument; the Hokage, a few Jounin and one very pissed off looking Chuunin were standing. “T-T-T-Tori-sensei!” Narumi stammered, having a freighting look on her face

A women dressed in the normal Chuunin outfit but the vest was zipped down showing the sleeveless kimono top, looking around the age 23, with very tanned skin, light brown hair that was tied up in a ponytail, which reached to her shoulder blades and dark brown eyes. Also she had a scar running across her face “Narumi, Damnit! You’re supposed to be in class!” Tori yelled angrily

Narumi flinched and chuckled nervously Damnit; I better get out of here! After that thought, she quickly un-hooked her herself and jumped down to the ground, landing perfectly on her feet.

“NARUMI!” Tori thundered once again, holding her fist out “Listen! If you don’t get you’re ass up here right now I’ll-” Tori’s teeth clenched and anime vain throbbed on her forehead; Narumi had pulled her bottom eye lid down with her middle finger and stuck out her tongue.

Hokage just smacked her hand on her face and sighed “Yes, Tori. You and the others can go..” She muttered, since she already knew what Tori was going to ask.

Tori nodded as her, and the rest of the Jounins jumped down and started chasing Narumi. Narumi’s grin widen as she saw them running towards her, she turned her back and broke out into a run.

She loved moments like this; running through the village with her arms back and jacket flying back as well. The feel of wind in her blond hair, it just made her smile more but mostly the thrill of being chased made things a lot more amusing for her.

Tori, along with the Jounins, saw Narumi make a sharp turn but as soon as they made that turn, they kept running.

“Hehe…suckers.” Narumi chuckled; she removed the camouflage blanket that matched perfectly with the wall. “Score one for Narumi!” She then turned around in a different direction but froze suddenly at the person standing before her.

“Hello, Narumi.” Tori spoke, in a voice that clearly showed that she was very pissed off as well as the twitching corner of her upper lip.

Narumi jumped back and landed on her butt “T-T-Tori-sensei! But-How-I mean I saw you-and-OW!” Tori had punched her up-side the head “Ow, Ow, Ow!” She said under her breath as she rubbed the lump on her head Tori’s hands stayed as a fist “Baka Narumi!” She hissed then suddenly grabbed her collar and dragged her away “C’mon. I’m not done with you.”

Narumi struggled to get free but it wasn’t working on it so good, “Ahh! Tori-sensei!” She cried

~~~~~
Back at the Academy, Narumi was tided up and sitting on the floor in front of the classroom. Tori stood in front of her, hands on her hips and still having that very irritated look.

“Well, Narumi?” Tori said, tapping her foot. Narumi just ‘hmphed’ and looked away, which just made Tori more angry “Fine then.” She grumbled, pointing out to the class she said, “For Narumi’s immature behavior. Everyone, line up in the front of the class because you all will have to do Henge no Jutsu and transform into me! Even those that did pass!”

“WHAAAT?” Everyone yelled in unison, Narumi just ‘hmped’ and looked away.

After a few minutes everyone lined up in the front of the classroom. “Alright. First person shall be,” Tori glanced down at her clipboard then back up “Haruki Sakuma.”

A male with light red, almost pink, hair that ended at his shoulders with green eyes. He a button up red and somewhat high collar shirt with dark blue pants that ended just to his ankles. Sakuma nodded “Hai! Transform!” A puff of smoke appeared and once it cleared, Sakuma had perfectly transformed into Tori.

Tori nodded “Good job” She said then wrote something down on the clipboard

Sakuma grinned and pumped his fist in the air “Yes!” “Hell yeah!” Inner Sakuma said, being ‘pumped up’.

Sakuma then turned around and looked at a girl; she had black hair tied up in a ponytail that ended at the base of her neck, she always had a black headband to keep her bangs out of her face, with black cold eyes. She had a low cut V-neck and high collar dark blue sleeveless shirt with white and blue arm warmers that started around her wrist and stopped below her elbows. White pants that ended above her knees. Also, she had a Yin-Yang necklace but the yin and yang where on separate chains and another necklace with a white and red fan symbol.

“Oi, Sasara-chan! Did you see it?” He said happily, the girl by the name Sasara just scowled and looked away.

Tori sighed “Okay, move along Sakuma.” She said, and then watched him move back to the end of the line. “Now then…Uchito Sasara.”

Sasara just nodded slightly and took a few steps, shifting her fingers in the right hand symbol then said quietly “Transform.” With that said, a puff of smoke appeared and it soon cleared, reveling the perfect mirror image of Tori.

Tori grinned, nodded and said “Perfect. Great job Sasara.” Sasara nodded; changed back she started to walk to the end of the line. As she did, she glanced at Narumi…sparks where already flying and I don’t mean the good kind.

“Alright. Next up, Uzuki Narumi.” Tori said

“Tch. This is so troublesome…” Spoke a lazy girl beside her by the name Naraki Shikasuzu; she had black hair tied in a very small ponytail, dark brown eyes and a dark green un-zipped jacket with a fishnet top and a black tub-top underneath it.

“Hmph. We wouldn’t even need to do this if it weren’t for someone being such a dumbass.” Said a male on the other side of her by the name Yamahiko Iori ; he had very long, down to his waist, blond hair in a ponytail. Dark violet pants that ended at his knees but had bandages wrapped around his legs, a midriff sleeveless dark violet shirt with a thick collar and his stomach that would have been showing but he had banged wrapped around it.

“Yeah...yeah...” Narumi muttered then stepped in front of Tori “Okay.” She inhaled then exhaled “Transform!”

Tori watched her and for a moment she thought Narumi could do it…but that was short lived. Once the puff of smoke was cleared, instead of the image of Tori, a very sexy and well build man with long blond hair and a line of smoke covering…bellow him was standing there.

“Hey Tori-sensei..” The handsome male said very smoothly and winked. Tori’s jaw dropped and her nose exploded in a nosebleed. Narumi then turning back and burst out laughing “Hahaha! How you like my new Jutsu? I call it the Sexy no Jutsu!”

“IDIOT! STOP MAKING UP STUPID JUTSU!” Tori’s voice boomed at her

~~~~~
“And you’re not leaving until every last pain is cleaned up.”

Later that day, Tori had to take Narumi back to the monument to clean up the paint.

“Hmph. I don’t care!” Narumi said, looking up at her “Not like I got anyone waiting for me at home..” Her head lowered and her voice became a whisper but loud enough for Tori to hear.

Tori sighed softly and shook her head. “Ahh..Narumi..” She said under her breath. Then, a smirk came upon her lips “Hm. Hey Narumi.” She called

Narumi looked up at her, with a blank expression “What do you want?” She grumbled

Tori placed her elbow on her knee and rested her chin on her palm “How about if you manage to clean up all the pain. I’ll treat you to some ramen? How ab-”

“AHHH! REALLY?” Narumi’s voice raised into a high pitch squeal. Tori picked her hair to get the sound back and nodded, “Alright! Now that’s some serious motivation!” And with that said, she started cleaning much faster.

~~~~~
At night and just as Tori promised, she treated Narumi to ramen at the Ichirouta Ramen shop.

Tori sighed and placed her chopsticks by the bowl “Oi, Narumi.” She started, looking at her, “Why did you do that?”

Narumi phased from her eating and looked at her, blinking “Hm?” She slurped up the rest of the noodles then said “What do you mean?”

“Completely vandalizing the Hokage Monument!” Tori nearly exclaimed, “Do you even know who they were?” Her voice soften somewhat.

Narumi grinned “Of cores I do!” She looked down at her bowl thoughtfully “The Hokages are the best Ninja’s in the village. Especially the fourth Hokage! She was the one that saved the village from the Nine Tailed Fox or Kyuubi.”

Tori’s gaze dulled “Then why would you do something so stupid to something that honors them?”

Narumi chuckled then pointed her chopsticks to her “Because Tori-sensei, I-Uzuki Narumi-will be the next Hokage one day and I will surpass all of the former Hokages!” Narumi swatdroped when Tori still gave her that look that clearly said ‘That-still-didn’t-answer-my-question’ “And the reason why I did that is because…well….I want people to know my name!”

Tori’s eyes soften somewhat “I see.” She muttered then went back eating

“Erruhm…Tori-sensei...” Narumi said, rather shyly

Tori looked up at her, raising an eyebrow “What is it?”

Narumi smiled, clapping her hands together and smiling brightly “I was wondering…may I pleeease wear the Konoha Forehead Protector?" Her eyes widen and her bottom lip shivered.

Tori chuckled and ruffled up her already messy blond hair “Ahh, is that why you took off you’re goggles?” Narumi huffed and pushed her hand away “Sorry Narumi but I can’t.” Tori august the forehead protector “You can only get this once you pass you’re graduation exams tomorrow.” She informed her

Narumi pouted “Nuuuu! Tori-sensei!” She whined

~~~~~
The very next at the Academy, Tori was about to tell her students about the exams.

“Today is the day you put what you learned to the test! Now then, if you are called you go the next classroom and perform the Bunshin no Jutsu.” She explained

Narumi smacked her hand on her face Why…why…WHY? It just HAD to be my worst jutsu! Within a few minutes…

Narumi stood in front of a desk in a classroom, goggles off and she had a serious look. I have to do this. I have to pass! Narumi placed her hands in the right positions then said “Bunshin no Jutsu!” She yelled and smoke appeared around her but even though it looked like everything was good, once the smoke cleared and weird and only one clone appeared.

Narumi twitched at it then rubbed behind her head, laughing nervously “Ehehe…”

Tori’s lip and eyebrow started too twitched irritable then shouted “YOU FAIL!”

The Chuunin male with long light brown hair was sitting next to her sighed “Tori-sensei. Narumi had a lot of concentration and also she did technically create a clone.” Narumi’s eyes lit up with hopefulness “Plus. This is her third time so you know she really wants this…we could cut her some-”

“Mizuto-sensai.” Tori cutting him off “Everyone else had made at lest three successful clones.” She then scowled at the clone Narumi made “And Narumi can only make one and this is just…pitiful.”

Narumi gritting her teeth, she wanted to say something…but knew it couldn’t be helped. She clutched her hands into a fist and stormed out.

~~~~~
“Look Mama! I’m a Ninja now!” said a young girl “Oh! I’m so happy for you sweetie!” Said the young girl’s mother

Narumi was away from them all, sitting on the swings by the tree. Her eyes didn’t have its liveliness but more sadden and empty… “Hey, it’s that girl.” Muttered a woman to another when she spotted Narumi alone.

“Heh, I guess she wasn’t cut out to be a Ninja.” Snarled the other woman

“Can you even image what would happen if she did become one? After all she’s the girl that has-”

“Shhh! were not suppose to talk about it!” Snapped the other women.

Narumi sighed then adjusted her goggles and stood up Who am I kidding…I guess I was never really cut out to be a ninja let alone becoming Hokage one day… “Hello Narumi.” Said a male’s soft voice Narumi blinked and looked up “M-Mizuto-sensei?”

~~~~~
Mizuto and Narumi where both sitting on the rooftop of a building, watching the sunset.

“You know Narumi.” Mizuto started “Tori-sensei doesn’t mean to be so hard. She only wants the best from you.”

Narumi looked at her then shifted her gaze back down to her feet “I know but still…” She muttered “Mizuto-sensei. I really, really, really want to become a Ninja so I can become the greatest Hokage ever…so people can stop disrespecting me…”

Mizuto looked at her for a few moments until a grin whisked across his lips “Well then I guess I have no choice.” He chuckled at Narumi’s puzzled expression “Let me let you in on a little secret…”

Narumi’s eyes widen in curiosity “Secret?” She repeated slowly