TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Am I dreaming? by Pumpkinqueen

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto :)
It was early when i rubbed my eyes, I hadn't a clue where i was...but as i checked the surrounding i could see i was in the forest.

I quickly stood up and brushed the dirt off. I began walking back towards the village, As i entered a voice yelled towards me.

"Lee-kun! Lee-kun!!"

I turned to see a flustered Sakura-san, she was always following me now, ever since Sasuke left.

I smiled brightly "Sakura-san, whats the problem?"

she blushed "n-nothing Lee-kun, I-I just couldn't find you last night is all" she hugged me tightly and i could feel her tears seap through my shirt "I thought you had left me like Sasuke!"

i sighed, she always freaked out when ever i was out of sight for even a moment, but this time...this time she just called him Sasuke, not "sasuke-kun"

"Sakura-san, its alright...,' i patted her back softly 'I am never going to leave you, like he did, alright?" I took her hand and lead her to a bench and sat down as i helped her dry her tears.

But no matter how much i did for her, she never could lose hope that one day Sasuke would return, so she told me we could only be friends. I understood completely.

"Lee-kun, Sasuke is never coming back, is he?"

I sighed, she always asked me, and i always gave her false hope "he will be back Sakura-san, because he has you to come back to"

that comment always made her smile, but this time she just looked at me. after a few moments of this i looked back

"whats the problem?"

"nothing', she said softly ' you always lie to me, he is never coming back"

I was surprised that she would admit this, but even more surprised when she kissed me

"Lee-kun, you have been my rock (no pun intended) this whole time. I was so blinded by my love for Sasuke, that i couldnt see that I...I love you too"

I looked down at her and smiled, right when i was about to kiss her soft lips, i opened my eyes...
and saw i was in the forest

"yet another Sakura dream"