TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Injured Trust by marionette

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review! ^^

---LEMON WARNING---
Hide the children!
"Sasukeee" Naruto whined, squirming franticly in his arms.

"Let gooo"

Sasuke smiled calmly, not at all fazed by the struggling blonde.

"Relax, dobe" He said evenly, heading down the hallway to his large bedroom.

The room was alight with watery color, sunrays spilling in from stained glass windows to paint the room with dazzling light.

The dark haired boy laid the blonde on his lushly blanketed bed, straddling those slim hips playfully.

Naruto scowled, squirming beneath him.

"Sasukeee, get off of me, you said you wouldn't molest me"

Sasuke smiled, placing a small kiss on those soft lips.

"I told you I wouldn't molest you in the hottub, so I put you in a bed instead"

The dark haired boy began to nibble on his bottom lip.

Naruto whimpered.

"You tricked me..."

Sasuke's hands roamed down his chest, resting on the firm plains of his stomach.

The blonde shivered lightly, feeling a tounge trailing sensually down his neck.

"Sasukeee..."

Sasuke growled, pinning his wrists up above his head.

"Shut up and put that mouth to better use"

"Sa-"

He silenced him with his lips, kissing away any trace of thought in the blonde's head.

A tongue prodded boldly at his lips and Naruto complied to the silent demand, parting his lips for him.

Sasuke smiled against his lips, his tounge explored the now familiar mouth, touching, brushing, memorizing.

He slid his hands further down his body, resting them on the growing erection he could feel under the silky material of the boy's swimming trunks.

Naruto called out then, squirming lightly, his eyes growing hazy with lust.

Sasuke smiled then, pulling away from those parted pink lips, and admired the squirming blonde with satisfaction.

"You're so cute Naruto..." He mused, pressing his hands down against him.

The blonde bit his bottom lip to keep from calling out, his body trembling with the new feelings.

"Sasuke... Stop..."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"Stop? You want me to stop?"

Naruto shook his head slowly.

"Stop... Teasing..."

He gasped as Sasuke squeezed him lightly.

The dark haired boy smiled, pulling off those bothersome swimming trunks.

Naruto tilted his head up, unconciously exposing the full length of that long tanned neck, his eyes squeezing closed.

Sasuke smiled gently at the blush he saw on those whiskered cheeks.

"Don't be embarrased Naruto, you look perfectly fine to me" He purred, running a teasing hand down his length.

The blonde called out, his body trembling.

"Sasuke..."

He moaned loudly, feeling a tongue lick delicately at the tip of his erection.

The dark haired boy smiled calmly, immesely arroused by the little noises the blonde was making.

His fingers drifted down, rubbing against his entrance.

He gasped.

Sasuke kissed his lips softly, pushing a slender finger into the boy gently.

Another gasp, this time accompanied with a shudder.

He pushed in a second finger.

The blonde squeezed his eyes shut, trying his hardest to get himself to relax.

Sasuke moved his fingers slowly inside of him, searching.

After a moment Naruto screamed out, his back arching in pure ecstasy.

The dark haired boy smiled.

He found it.

He slowly slipped his fingers out of the shaking boy, kissing his lips softly

"Sasuke... Cut the crap and fuck me..." He whined, panting heavily.

"What was that?"

"Just fuck me Sasukee..."

"Louder"

"Fuck me"

"Louder, I can't hear you when you whisper"

"Just fuck me damnit!" He yelled, every inch of tanned flesh flushing with arrousal. He needed to get this over with.

Sasuke smiled pleasantly, removing his own swimming trunks with a practiced flick of his hand.

He placed himself carefully over the thin trembling body, his face cuddled into the other boy's neck.

"Sorry if this hurts"

Finding just the right position he pushed himself gently into the blonde, feeling the body tense beneath him.

"Naruto, relax"

The boy whimpered helplessly but tried to do so, his body loosening slightly.

He pushed himself deeper, slowly, cautiously, until he was finally all the way in.

"Faster" The blonde whispered softly, his voice breathless.

Sasuke looked down at him, a bit of concern glimmering in his eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, just do it"

Sasuke sighed but obliged, moving his hips until he found a steady rythmn, his pace quick.

He deafly heard Naruto cry out in pleasure beneath him and made sure to hit that spot every time he pushed in, his mind barely able to function with the fog of immese pleasure blurring his thoughts.

Sweat.

Whimpers.

Moans.

Heat.

Naruto clung desperately to the dark haired boy, pressing him deeper inside his small body, and Sasuke squeezed his eyes closed, knowing what was going to happen very soon.

They bothed yelled out in unision as they came together, rocking against eachother as they lost themselves in pure ecstacy.

Naruto's head was thrown back to the side, his eyes squeezed shut, and Sasuke managed to nibble gently on his collarbone, panting lightly.

After a few hazy moments the dark haired boy pulled himself gently out of Naruto's flushed form, breathing heavily against that warm tanned neck.

"I love you dobe..."

"I love you too bastard..."


---TO BE CONTINUED---