TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Injured Trust by marionette

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review! ^^
He was quiet, his gaze lowering over the still black water, not really seeing.

Silence.

Golden locks had fallen in front of his eyes, pushed by the gentle tug of the breeze.

Darkness.

The moon hung lazily in the sky, casting its silvery glow across the smooth glassy surface of the lake.

Shadows.

He suddenly felt chilled, as if missing the warmth of an embrace never there.

Memories.

He hugged his knees to his chest, eyelids fluttering closed, a sigh breezing past his lips. He could still see the nervous glances in his mind, the hateful stares, the narrowed eyes. He could still feel the hostility seemingly radiating from the other villagers, he could still feel the dislike in their glares. He nuzzled his head against his knees, his eyes squeezed shut, as if maybe he could erase it all. As if he could make himself forget. Something moved behind him and he instantly stilled, his muscles tensing reflexively.

“Naruto?”

He opened his eyes and looked up into the emotionless face he knew so well, the slightest bit surprised that he had not noticed him appear. He grinned up at him, tilting his head playfully to the side, but it was hurried. His smile too big.

“Hey Sasuke” He said, looking up at him serenely. The dark haired boy frowned slightly.

“What are you doing here?”

Naruto stared at him, a little taken aback by his bluntness.

“I was just sitting here, looking at the lake”

Sasuke’s expression didn’t shift.

“Well that’s obvious, dobe. What I’m asking is WHY are you here? It’s late”

The blonde narrowed his eyes up at him, frowning.

“Why are YOU here?”

He rolled his eyes.

“Nevermind Uzumaki, I’m just gonna go” The raven-haired boy turned on his heel and began to walk smoothly into the night, slowly engulfed by the shadows.

“Whatever Uchiha” Naruto watched him disappear and sighed, resting his chin on his knees. “Stupid Sasuke…” He closed his eyes again, trying hard to ignore the tiny fluttering feeling that had managed to work it's way into his chest.

-----------------

It was still dark when he came back, the moon still shining gently in the blackness of the sky. He sighed standing over the sleeping form, his arms crossed, head tilted.

“You idiot”

He said softly, still careful not to wake him. The blonde murmured in his sleep, shifting slightly, brow furrowed with discomfort. His dark eyes softened and he couldn’t help but feel a sort of affection for the boy, noticing how cute and vulnerable he looked in the moonlight, his golden locks hanging lazily in front of his closed eyes… He looked away quickly, suddenly realizing what he was thinking.

“Hn”

He stared out over the lake with narrowed eyes, trying not to look back at the sleeping boy. Naruto whimpered fretfully and turned onto his side as he slept, shivering slightly. Sasuke sighed, finally looking back down at him.

“It’s too cold out here you idiot, you're gonna get sick”

He stared for a few moments longer, as if waiting for him to suddenly wake up. He sighed again.

“Fine”

He quickly removed his jacket, placing it over the sleeping boy, tucking it gently around his sides. The blonde immediately stilled, the tiniest of smiles curling around his lips and the dark haired boy turned away, a faint blush rising to his pale cheeks.

“Dobe”



---TO BE CONTINUED---