TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dreams Of A Shinobi by Sabaku No Gaara

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Heh ok well i dont own naruto, only Masashi Kishimoto does heh, but i do love the series, and one day i thought, what would really happen if me and my friends met up with naruto, and we all had our own abilitys, to perform jutsu so I would like to present to you the begining, of Dreams Of A Shinobi.
Shuriken flew in the air; Kunai stabbed into the innocent, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” voices screamed in the distance.
“Jonah!”
“Now I must focus my charka so I can master the technique”, “Jonah!”
“ Lightning of the Darkness!”
“Jonah, get up!!” Jonah jumps up, his head hits the bottom of the second bunk of the bed.
“Mom, what the hell?” screamed Jonah, “ I was having that dream again!”
“Get your ass out of bed, and get ready for school!” yelled Jonah’s Mom. “ You are 10 minutes late! Hurry!”
“Oie… fine mom, being at school is better than getting yelled at by you any way.” Jonah’s mom left the room. “Thank god, o…damn, Mom where are my clothes?”
“Under your bed!”
“Jeez, you don’t have to yell.” As Jonah changed into his clothes, he thought about his dream. “Damn, I wish I really was a ninja.” He had Blue eyes, Messy brown hair, and was a little over weight for most kids his age. He pulled on black sweat pants, a black t-shirt, he pulled up his socks and tied on his black and red shoes. He tied his silver chain necklace around his neck, than pulled over his black sweat shirt.
Jonah picked up his biology book, “I mean, nothing good ever happens in my life, I mean yeah I have great friends and all, but sometimes that just isn’t enough.” Jonah sighs “Well off to the bus…” As Jonah walks out the door, He slips on one of his manga books. “Ow, jeez.” Jonah looks at his watch. He smacks the floor and pulls him self back up.
“Ah! Its 7:05, got to run.” He runs down the stairs,and reaches the door and turns the knob. As Jonah runs out side, he slings his head phones on to his ears. “Heh, here we go.” Jonah sees the bus coming down the road. “ Ah, shit! run Jonah, run!” Jonah sees the bus pass by, “…crap, mom is going to be pissed, God damn Bus!” He holds up his fist at the moving bus, all of a sudden it stops. “Whoah, when am I ever this lucky?” He runs up the street and turns infront of the door, which almost smacks his head.
He walks down the isle, to see a free seat in the back. “ Time to listen to some music, heh.”He pushes the play buttonn and starts to hum the lyrics of a Linkin Park song. “I got a heart full of pain, Head full of stress, Hand full of anger, held in my chest, And everything left is a waste of time, I hate my…”
“Hey man wake up!”
Jonah noticed that he was at school. “Oh thanks Billy, Damn why do we have to wake up this early for school.”
In front of him stood a boy who had wierd shaped mohawk, brown hair style, he had green eyes, and wore a brown shirt with a funny video game character on it. And he also wore black jeans.
“Yeah I know, it sucks, well come on Jonah, we have to get to home room.” Said Billy.
“Oh, ok Billy.” Jonah looks down at his c.d. player, and notices that the music isn’t playing any more. “Damn I didnt get to finish the song. Eh Ill listen to it later.” Jonah jumps off the stairs of the bus, landing on the pavement,ripping his pants, near the top of his knees, not noticing the blood on the scratches.Jonah jumped back up. As he walked down the side walk, something jumped on his back, “…hey Kris…”
“Dude, how did you know it was me?” Said Kris
Jonah Sighs, “Who else jumps on my back besides you?”
Kris Jumps off Jonahs back and faces Jonah. The boy wore a blue worn out sweat shirt, and black jeans. He had light brown eyes, and messy blond hair.
“Ha ok I get it, hey do u have the book for me?”
“Heh, when don’t I.”
“YES, Zatch Bell number 8, See you later noob.”
“Hey!”
“Just kidding Jonah, see you later.”
“Yeah man, see you during art.” Jonah starts to turn around, but then all of a suddon, he hears Kris screach. As he turns around to see whats wrong he says. "Kris! Is everything ok?" Jonah soon notices that Kris see's Natasha, Kris pretty much acts like her shadow, and when ever he see's her he goes crazy, well crazier.
"Kris, not now." says Natasha quickly.
"But I want to play!" Kris pouts, Kris "accidently" pushes Natasha on the ground.
Jonah runs up to Kris giving him a "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" glare. Jonah turns around about to help Natasha off the grass. But notices that she is already up. She cracks her Knuckles. She had hazel eyes,and blond hair, she wore fitted jeans and a short sleeved black hawthorne heights tshirt, and a thin black sweater that says "im with the drummer" in pink letters on the back.
"Kris! You are dead!" Natasha slams into Kris knocking him on the ground, The manga book Jonah lent Kris flew out of his hands and was heading in between Jonah and a moving bus. Jonah ran up in front of the book, catching it before got ran over under the wheel. Jonah turned around about to yell at Kris but saw he was on the ground with bruises all over his legs arms, and face, Natasha was running up the hill towards the school doors.
"See you at Lunch Jonah!" yelled tosh
"Ok, heh, I don't think Kris will be there."


Jonah sighs, “Damn, I hate fourth period, why does it have to be math.” Jonah continued doodling on the paper, and was about to finish a chibi picture but then--
RING
“Yes I’m free, no more decimals or fractions for a whole day.”
“Don’t forget to do your home work kids.” Said the teacher
“Hah, me do home work, yeah right.” Said Jonah sarcastically. Jonah walks down the hallway to enter the art room. “Hey Philip.”
“Oh, hey Jonah.” The boy was wearing basic clothes, blue shirt, red shorts, he had blond hair, and blue eyes. Jonah and Philip enter the room together as ussual like every day.
Jonah starts to walk around aimlessly just looking at all of the stances of the figures in the drawings
“Kris you're dead!” Jonah heard the words, yet again, that many girls Jonah know, say.
“Ahh, Court don’t hurt me!” screams Kris, Jonah wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic. Jonah sighs.
Chasing Kris, was a girl who wore a black sweat shirt and chained black pants. She had blond hair with black tips, and blue eyes.
“Hey Courtney, need any help?” said Jonah
“No, I got him” Kris runs behind Jonah
The teacher walked in the classroom, immediately every thing is still and everyone sat down at thier desk. “Students, today we will learn about the art of textures” Jonah bangs his head on the table.
“Great… another boring art class.” Jonah reaches out for a pencil and paper. He starts to think about his dream. Jonah starts to draw a body. “Why do I have so many of these dreams…” He continues to draw the legs. “They feel so real all the time” He lifts the pencil up and starts to draw the arms. “I swear I felt blood when I was hit with a kunai in my dream.” Jonah starts to draw the detail in the head. Jonah stares at the figure he has drawn, a ninja…
“But the only thing I can do is draw ninjas, there is no way I can do anything else with my life...”
“Jonah do you have something you want to tell the class.,” said the teacher, suprising Jonah.
He sighs, as his friends laughed. “No…”
The Art teacher grabs the piece of paper Jonah was working on and throws it in the garbage.
Jonah lies his head down on the table, “ What’s the point of taking art class if you aren’t going to do art.”
RING!
“Thank god…at least lunch is next” Jonah walks down the hallway, and turns to walk into the lunch line. Jonah sighs, “Everything looks and tastes like cardboard.” Jonah walks out of line with out food and sits down at a table. He looks out at a window. All of a sudden he sees moving figures out the window. “What was that, it looked like a moving blur.” All of a sudden everything feels very slow to him, a shape that looks somewhat like a knife comes flying toward him, Jonah realizes that this isn’t a knife, it’s a kunai.
Jonah blinks for a second and all of a sudden the kunai cuts through his skin, making blood move down his arm. “Agh!” He fell on the floor, his body froze, he screamed out, but no one came to help, it was as if Jonah was invisible. Jonah tried screaming out for his friends, “Josh! Kris, someone!” His eyes slowly closed, he heard a voice…
“The demon kunai was effective sir…”