TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wolf Summons by Deyna

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is set six years after the start of the series.
Uru= the short version of the japanese word for wolf.
Tala= Native American name for wolf.
I know the name Tala isn't Japanese. I will adress that fact in the story.

Please Review! Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
Deep in the mountains, near the western border of wind country, snow whipped a young traveler's fur-lined hood back. She quickly shielded her face from the cold. The wind tossed her long dark hair around. Her companion, a large female tundra wolf, nudged the hood back into place.
"Thanks Uru" The girl said.
They continued on for several hours to their destination, a temple at the mountain's peak. They walk through the worn down old doors and up to a plain wooden chest. It's locked. She makes several hand signs and the chest opens. Inside the chest is a single huge scroll.
"I've finally found it." She says as she picks it up.
"All those years for a simple scroll" Uru scoffed at her.
"It's not just a scroll. It's THE scroll" The girl replied.
"Whatever"
The girl walked out of the temple and began to descend the mountain.
"Wait! What now?" Uru yelled behind her.
"Now we deliver our package."
"But, I've never left the mountains before!"
"There's a first time for everything. Come on!"
The girl walks down the mountain followed by the wolf.
"So Tala, where exactly are we going?"
"The village hidden in the leaves." Tala answered.


They walked with the scroll on Tala's back. When they reached fire country, Tala whistled for one of the messenge birds that she knew would be nearby. She placed a messenge of her return with the scroll to the Sandaime Hokage.
"I wonder how things have changed in the six years I've been gone." She thought to herself.
Her thoughts were suddenly interupted by the cry of an animal.
"What's that, Uru?"
"A dog. It's in trouble. Come on!"
Uru ran southeast to the source of the sound. She found a large white dog being attacked by a group of sound nins. Uru growled at them.
"What's that? A little puppy come to help?" One of them said.
"You'll regret that!" Uru growled.
Tala finally caught up. She jumped up in the air and used two sets of hand signs. The second one was a transformation jutsu to transform into a wolf. The first one was a delayed fire jutsu. She charged at the sound nins and sent fire flying out of her mouth. The sound nin retreated when they realized they were out matched. Tala transformed back into herself.
"That's odd. I don't recognize the symbol on their forehead protectors."
"Tala, this beast is hurt."
The dog had several gashes in its side and back. It whimpered as it licked itself off.
"Uru, go get help. I'll take care of him."
Uru dashed off to find help. Tala took off her pack and approached the dog. It growled in fear.
"It's alright little one. I don't want to hurt you. Look I'll untie my weapins pouch"
She took off her weapons. The dog calmed down a little.
"There now. It's okay." She said as she cleaned and bandaged his wounds.
"These don't look so deep. You just need a good rest."
She hummed a soft lulluby to help him sleep. Unfortunately it made her tired too. She drifted off to sleep with her head on his soft, furry, stomach.



Kiba was furious.
"I can't believe they lured Akumaru away in the middle of the night."
"I'm sure we'll find him Kiba-kun." Hinata said.
A bug landed on Shino's finger.
"There's a big animal coming this way." Shino said.
"Maybe it's Akumaru!" Kiba yelled.
As he was running to meet Akumaru the animal came of of he shrubbery and collided with him.
"What the..." Kiba said.
"Watch it, I'm in a hurry." The animal said.
Kiba looed at it, surprised.
"You can talk."
"All summonning wolves can talk, baka."
"Excuse me..." Hinata stopped speaking as the wolf glared at her.
"What??!!!"
"Have you seen a big white dog around here?"
"You're looking for it? Why?"
"Where's Akumaru? Tell me???!!!!!"
"Relax and follow me."
She ran off in the direction of Tala. Kiba follow close behind, followed by Hinata and Shino.
They arrived at the scene to find Tala and Akumaru, both asleep.
"Akumaru!" Kiba yelled when he saw all the bandages.
Tala opened her eyes.
"Ssshhhhhhh, don't wake him up. He's fine. I was able to treat the wounds, but he should see a medical nin for healing."
"Kiba-kun, she's right. I used my Byukagan. Akumaru-kun will be alright." Hinata said.
That calmed Kiba down.
"So he's fine?"
"Yes." Tala replied.
"So, Who are you?" Shino asked.
"My name's Tala, and this is my wolf summon, Uru."
"Tala, that's an odd name." Hinata said.
"I'm not exactly from around here."
"But you have a Konoha forehead protector on."
"It's complicated."
"Okay, my name's Hinata, and these are my teammates Kiba-kun and Shino-kun."
"Hello." Shino said.
Kiba ignored her and continued to frown over Akumaru.
"Kiba-kun, don't you want to say hello?" Hinata said.
"Nice to meet you, Tala-chan." Kiba growled.
Akumaru opens his eyes and yawns.
"Akumaru!!" Kiba explains.
Akumaru barks his greeting.
"Where are you headed, Tala-chan?" Hinata asked.
"To Konoha."
"We'd be happy to escort you there."
"Thank you. I have already sent news of my arrival to Sandaime Hokage."
"Sandaime Hokage?" Shino asked.
Kiba looks up.
"You must have been gone a really long time." He said.
"What do you mean?"
"Sandaime Hokage died five years ago." Hinata said.
"I see. My mission is still important though. I must get this scroll to the Hokage."
Tala hold up the scroll attached to her pack.
"What's so inportant about that?" Kiba asked.
"It contains ancient jutsus, locked away by the first Hokage."
"Then I guess we'd better get it to Konoha, right Akumaru?"
Akumaru barked.
The start walking to Konoha.
"Tala-chan, if you don't mind me asking, why are you wearing that heavy fur-lined coat?"
"Oh, I guess I just got so used to it. After living in the mountains for six years it just seems natural."
Tala takes off the coat to reveal a white dress underneath. Kiba stares at her.
"Man, She's pretty." He thinks.
Of course, while he's staring at her he forgets to look where he's going and runs straight into a tree.
"Are you alright, Kiba-kun?" Tala asks him.
"Yeah, Just fine." He replies.
"Man, I'm such a clutz!" He thinks to himself.