TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Morning Coffee by hyugafan

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey guys! it's been a long time, but fear not, I have not died!

disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, or any of its content, but I wouldn't mind if Hinata owned me(but don't tell Kiaya)
Coffee

Sabaku Kankurou wasn’t an ordinary chuunin. He was the brother of the Kazekage, the fearsome Shukaku holder. But he didn’t quite realize how fearsome until that day… that dreadful day he still thought about at night and shuddered…

Well, it all began as an ordinary morning, five months ago.

The puppet master walked in the kitchen, wearing a loose T-shirt and boxer, ready to have breakfast. Gaara seemed to be meditating in the other room. He took the coffee bag and made himself an instant coffee. What he wasn’t aware of, is that Gaara hadn’t yet had his… and he was taking the last batch for one cup.

But he didn’t knew that, for it was six in the morning, and he was barely up. So, he put it in the machine. During the wait, he heard movement from the adjacent room; a quick peek revealed it was Gaara reading the newspaper. Nothing to worry here.

*wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!*

Kankurou turned to the machine and served his cup. He was about to take a sip, when…

“good morning, kankuro.”

The said chunin turned back to see Gaara.

“oh, hey there.”

He then proceeded to his morning coffee, but he was interrupted once again.

“didn’t you make one for me?”

His eyes widened. he always made Gaara his coffee! With a hint of French vanilla and boiling hot! T

“Hmm… I must have forgotten… I came back from a tiring B-rank yesterday… sorry, I’ll make one right aw-“

He stopped there, seeing that the bag of coffee was empty. Empty, yes it was!

“What’s wrong, Kankurou?” said a slightly annoyed Gaara.

“I think I took the last- Gaara?”

He never got to finish his sentence, as sand began to whirl around, taking gaara up in the air, his left eye twitching, and murderous energy directed at him, energy so strong he could nearly touch it.

“Kankurou…”

it wasn’t Gaara’s voice… it resembled shukaku’s, and it never was a good sign.

“are you saying… that this cup… IS THE LAST IN THE HOUSE?!?”

Kankurou was trembling from fear, fear that if he moved a single muscle, he would be grinded down to bloody bits of lifeless flesh.

“Y-Y-es… Ga-aa-ra… »

The voice boomed like a thunderstorm :

“THEN, KANKUROU, WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT!?!”

“I’ll b-buy s-s-s-some at th-the st-store, Gaa-ra…”

The sand whirled and whirled and began to withdraw. Unable to look away, and feeling a slight tug at his left arm, he saw that the cup was gone…

And in a flash, everything was back to normal. Gaara stood there, sipping the cup with one hand, a newspaper in the other.

“oh, and while you’re there, get me some more French vanilla, please.” He said in a serene voice before leaving a shaking and shocked Kankurou out of the kitchen.

A noise came from the stairs and Temari showed herself wearing an open bathrobe with only a bra and panties on, a sight that would make anyone have a nosebleed, except for a brother, or someone going throught the early stages of shock… or both.

“*yawn*, morning, makeup boy!” she said in a singsong voice.

“H-h-h-hi… T-t-te-ma-m-mari….”

She coked an eyebrow.

“are you feeling alright?

“I-I have to-to go to th-the market…”

“This early? Can’t it wai-“

“NOOO!”

She was taken aback by his raised tone, and with wide eyes, a sweating forehead and without even his trusty makeup, he walked out.

She walked and opened the coffee bag.

“That’s what I thought. Last time this happened, I had nightmares for weeks…”


And so we learn an important lesson today: do NOT mess with the Kazekage’s coffee.


The End