TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kumiko the spiral ninja by naomi_sama

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: first chappie! hooray!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
-----In the Woods----

“Daddy do you really want me to go the Village of sand?” a girl around the age of five asked nervous. She was cut across the head and her chin was bleeding. She looked like an animal attacked her.
“Kumiko my beautiful and only child you have to go to the Village of Sand, you will be safer there,” her father said and she looked at him with her innocent purple eyes. He gave her a handkerchief and whipped the blood from her head.
“Will I make any friends there?” the child asked nervous.
“You will make a bunch of friends and learn to be a ninja like me, and you can get your belt from the village of sand,” the man said and she smiled.
“Bye Daddy,” she sniffled and hugged her father. He did a hand sign and she was gone. He looked up with his eye and pulled a knife out of the hidden weapons pocket on his belt. “Let’s Go Ninja.”

----Five Years Later-----

Five years has passed and Kumiko is now ten and doing rather well at the academy for young ninja.” Please everyone tell me your names and I will put you in groups to train in,” a sensei said and a bunch of children looked up confused. “Jioron Yoshi, Nicko Juro, Gaara of the Sand and Kakashi Kumiko, remember your groups these will be the people you will be with for a long time,” the sensei smirked and three boys growled.
“Who’s Kumiko anyways? Is she even here?” a boys voice asked.
“Of course I’m here, did you expect me be away?” a girls voice asked confused.
“Now please go home you have the weekend to think of a Jutzu to show your team your specialty, “ the sensei ordered and everyone whined.
“Great now I have to make a Jutzu?” another boy cried and everyone walked out of class. Kumiko walked out and towards the forest she ran.

------The Forest-----

A boy with red hair walked along the wooded area when a sword being pulled from it case made him stop. He glared with disgust as an assassin jumped out of a tree.
“Are you Gaara of the Sand?” the assassin asked smirking. The boy just glared waiting for the man to make a move. “Answer me boy!”
“Yes my father sent you,” Gaara answered and the man’s smirk widened.
“Now how would you like to die easy and quick or long and painful?” the assassin asked and Gaara became more annoyed. He waved his hands into correct hand signs making sand appear and cover his attacker.

-----Kumiko------

“Wow my group is filled with guys who I don’t even know, and they think I’m a ghost!” Kumiko growled and pulled out a chopstick from her hair. It grew into a large staff that was deep green and complemented her eyes. “alright what should I show them?” Kumiko though and sat cross-legged. “I could do a blade, or a trap or my favorite out of the ground, or engulfment?” while pondering a strange gust blew past Kumiko’s face. Quickly standing she walked over cautiously to the bushes.
Unexpectedly she was smacked under something and hit in the head. After punching whatever it was and moving away something still grabbed her by her wrist making Kumiko look like she was handcuffed.
“Now Boy let me go and this little girl here doesn’t get it!” an angry mans voice growled in a nervous tone. A blade was set against Kumiko’s neck and she filled with anger. “Now make your discussion,” the man yelled and Kumiko looked down.
“The Bamboo staff, if I could just kick it-“ she thought and kicked up the staff. “Get off me!” she growled and pummeled the guy in the face. He hit the ground with a thud as she landed on her feet. As Kumiko grabbed the staff she noticed the mans belt, it had the symbols of a killer with pride
“You are dead little girl,” the killer cried and threw his sword at her. She looked and in a blink Kumiko was where the assassin was. He had the blade though his heart, then fell over in a heap. Kumiko panted and noticed she had a scratch on her face.
“Almost didn’t do that in time,” she said not opening her eyes. Kumiko was drained all her chakra was gone. She looked at the body shocked, “He was aiming for my head.”
“Hn you ok?” a boys voice asked and Kumiko turned.
“I’m…” Kumiko didn’t get to finish her head was hit so hard it caused fainting.
Kumiko opened her eyes and saw that she was in a strange room. Everything the color of sand walls floors and the bed she sat on. “Where am I?” she thought and the door opened. A boy about the same age as her walked in holding a cup of soup. “Did you-“ she was cut short.
“I brought you here. You killed the man trying to kill me,” the boy said. His red hair was shining and green eyes were glowing.
“You did that? Thank you.” Kumiko smiled and the boy looked confused.
“Eat this it is something to help you regain your Chakra,” he demanded and she took the bowl and chopsticks. Kumiko then remembered something very important.
“Do you happen to know where my staff is?” Kumiko asked and he pulled the bamboo chopstick from his pocket. “Wow thank you again.”
“Who are you?” he asked and she looked at him.
“I am Kakashi Kumiko,” Kumiko said and held out her hand. The boy just looked at it disgusted.
“Gaara of the sand,” he answered and she pulled her hand away.
“Well I hope we can get along in our training group, you are in my group you know,” she added and he looked confused.
“Since when?” Gaara asked confused.
“Since today, you weren’t in class, I can see why trying to be assassinated, we have to have a Jutzu to present to our group,” Kumiko stated and he glared at her.
“I don’t need anything,” Gaara answered and she looked confused.
“Everyone needs something, what I need is something far from my reach,” Kumiko said and let out a sigh. Gaara looked shocked at what was said, out of this girl’s mouth. “I really enjoyed meeting you Gaara,” Kumiko smiled.
“I’ll take you home,” he stated and she stepped out of the bed. Kumiko put the chopstick in her hair.
“Oh ok,” she said and Gaara picked her up. He jumped out the window and landed on the ground with one fast motion.
“Where do you live?” He ordered and Kumiko pointed to a hotel. Gaara looked down at her very confused, “Where is your home?” he demanded.
“Umm that is my home, I don’t’ have a house,” Kumiko said and Gaara rolled his eyes. He ran let her down and the two of them walked to the hotel. Not much was said because Gaara didn’t talk but he watched observing every move that was made by this strange girl.
When they reached the Hotel Kumiko walked in and Gaara followed making sure she was home okay. “Gaara this is my home,” Kumiko said opening a door. It was weird to Gaara everything had color. “It’s not as big as your house but it is home,” she said and he looked at her shocked.
“I will see you in class then?” he asked and Kumiko looked confused.
“Yes, see you later Gaara,” she smiled and Gaara walked away.