TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: A ninja love! by Kaneda

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclamer: All naruto characters/plot/ and or anything in this story related to naruto is pure fiction, and is copyright of Masashi Kishimoto. If Original owner wishes the story to be removed it will be promptly.
It was a bright and sunny after-noon in the Konoha leaf village, Naruto was eating his ramen, Sasuke was in a train of deep though and Sakura was day dreaming about Sasuke. As Naruto eat his ramen contently, Hinata walked over, as if out of nowhere and sat beside Naruto, blushing deeply.
"H..hi naruto"

"Oh.. hey hinata!" Naruto replied with his mouth full

"Hows.. um the ramen..?" Naruto blushed and nodded slurping his noodles up

"Oh there great! Did... ya want some?" He said happily

"No no im fine thank you" She replied shyly.

Just then Sasuke got up and walked away, breaking Sakura's day dream

"H..hey sasuke!" She said getting up and following him

"What.." he replied in a disregarding voice.

"C..can i walk with you?" She asked shyly. He nodded and continued walking, she ran a bit to catch up to him.

"So.. sasuke.." she said in an asking voice "Do.. you like anyone?"

He shook his head "I dont have time for girls.. they get in the way of training" She looked a bit wide eyed then tripped over and fell beneath his feet, he landed ontop of her and they both blushed deeply. Sakura wanted so badly to move because she was so embarrased, but she also loved sasuke, and wanted to hold him there forever. Sasuke blushed deeply, and then jumped up after a minute or two and continued walking.

"S..sorry sasuke.." Sakura said apologetically
"Dont worry about it.." He said in an almost kind voice. Sakura blushed a bit.

"Would you like to do something sasuke..?" She asked and Sasuke looked at her, and nodded softly.

"Well im not training tonight.. wanna.. come over?" He kindly asked.

"Oh sasuke that would be great!!" She blushed deeply and ran up beside him.

As they walked for another ten minutes, they came to Sasukes little apartment and walked inside. Sakura sat down on a couch and waited for sasuke.

"Im just going to go have a shower.. ill only be a bit" Sasuke said.

"Ok sasuke.. ill be here!" She replied. As sakura looked around she noticed some pictures of a strange man somewhat resembling Sasuke, but older. She also noticed a small bed and some pillows. She giggled softly and jumped on the bed. She layed there for a while then got back up and sat on the couch again. Sasuke had just gotten out of the shower and got dressed, walked out and sat beside Sakura.
"Listen.. sakura.. ive been mean to you in the past but.. i..i really.. .love you." He said softly. Sakura blushed a deep red.

"Oh sasuke.. d..do you really mean it..?" She replied in a shy voice.

"I really do sakura.." Sasuke leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips, holding there for what seemed an eternity. Sakura blushed a deep red, then kissed back.They held the kiss for a minute or two then broke out and took a breath for air.


END OF CHAPTER ONE.