TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dead Mans Chest by playin_lover

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Wish I did but sadly I don't.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been getting into the Japanese culture, so my whole universe is centered around it now. (MIYAVI RULES!!! XD)
The darkness suffocated him, it hurt to breath. The darkness made his scream catch in his throat. He scrambled around, waving like a mad man, trying to find something, anything. A spot light appeared in the distance, glistening in the light was a rattle. Sasuke ran desperate for the light, curiousity running in his blood. He slowed as he got closer to the rattle. Caution now pulling at him.
He slowly picked up the silver rattle, glinting with every move. His hand moved against the designs, written in another language. As he turned the rattle over to see the front again, his hand wiped against a set spot. Blood spilled out onto his hands, spilling from the rattle. He dropped it, wiping his hands against his jacket. Desperate to be rid of the blood, backing away hurriedly.
His back hit a wall, he inched his way down the wall, only to hit another then another then another. He was trapped in a box, the blood still spilling fom the rattle, the blood reaching his knees. He beat against the walls, crying for help with screams that held in his throat. He stopped beating and stood still in the pool of blood that flooded around him. There she stood, her hair pink and her eyes green like the sea. Laughing maniacally, evil in her eyes, death in her skin. He stared at her, the heartbreak flooding back to him, as the blood cascaded around his neck. She turned and was enveloped in the arms of another. Rage made him beat the walls harder, blood coming from his own hand, from his eyes as he cried. He fell in despair, not willing to live anymore, not willing to fight for his life. Steely fingers wrapped around his wrist, pulling him from the blood. As he emerged from the ocean of blood, something hooked around his finger.
~*~*~*~

Sasuke sat upright, startled from his sleep. Feeling light-headed, he ran his hands against himself, trying to wipe the blood away. When he finally noticed the blood was gone, He noticed the blonde man, watching him.
~*~*~*~

Naruto watched the black haired man stir in his sleep. Groaning and moaning out for help. He greedily watched the pain roll across his face. But as he woke, he scrambled like a frightened child, then his eyes fell upon Naruto. Angry, scared and something else.

A.N. I must ask again just to be careful. Will you guys mind a little yaoi? It's just a little and it'll totally be part of the plot, not a major part, just a little part.