TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Finding Sasuke by gaarasgirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i dont own naruto. also please note this is NOT finished..oh the hatchet thing is because of a plague or somethin in the past.. totally random sorry O///O
Our plot unfolds many years in the future, where our main characters like Sakura are 16. Sasuke has left Konoha in pursuit of the girly-man- snake-boy who cursed him in the past. He left behind a mourning Sakura and a confused Naruto. Kisha took the hit with a straight face and no tears. It would have happened sooner or later. She was staying with her father and her half brother. In a normal day in Konoha, Kabuto appeared. He had a rope around Orochimaru who looked like a trapped dog in a cage. Kabuto went straight to the Hokage and presented the prisoner who had done so much wrong to villages of the Hidden elements. The Hokage decided that Orochimaru would have a special penalty. His soul would be removed and put into a glass orb. The glass orb would be unbreakable by the Hokage’s Jutsu. Then Orochimaru would accompany a team of 6 others on a journey to find Sasuke. The others would be as follows: Kin the sound ninja, Dosu the sound ninja, Zaku the sound ninja, Kisha the Leaf ninja, Sakura the leaf ninja, and Kabuto the sound/leaf ninja. First before they could find Sasuke they had to save Sakura. About the-now-good sound ninja, Kabuto created F.U.S.N. That stands for fix up sound ninja. Kabuto and Kisha went to Sakura’s house. They found a girl with pink hair locked in her room. Her face was tear-stained. It took a lot of talking down to get Sakura to open the door. She started to cry again when Sasuke was mentioned. Kabuto took Sakura’s hand and told her. “Sasuke may be gone now but you mustn’t give up hope. We’re trying to help Sasuke. Do you want to help us help him?” Sakura nodded. “Now both of you get out my room. I’ll be out in a minute” she came out in a few seconds dressed in a “save Sasuke” T-shirt and jeans.

They started off at about noon. About an hour into walking Dosu And Zaku started talking sick. Kin, Kisha and Sakura stared at Kabuto who in turn made the 2 boys shut up. By the time they set up camp it was dark. They ate dinner in silence and went into their 3 person tents. In one tent there was; Sakura, Kin and Kisha. And in the other tent; everyone I didn’t just list. After a while, an owl hooted and Dosu was afraid of it so he freaked out and Zaku tried to suffocate him with a pillow. Kabuto woke up and told them to go sleep or they’d be sleepin’ with the fishies. {The nearby river gave that such meaning}

----------------------------------------------------------------------5 months later-------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Oh bite me} great. Kin was P*ssed. Zaku was mad cause in his sleep Dosu kicked him. Dosu isn’t a morning person. Kisha is REALLY mad at Kabuto who when they saw Sasuke last night the only time the whole five months he let him get away. D*mn him. Oh yeah and Sakura had trailed Sasuke when he Whipped around and ran the other day upon seeing them. So basically it was crap to turn around and crap to go on. And who knows what kind of Bitchfit Orochimaru will throw if he found out that his servant Uchiha had run off with a girl. Luckily he hadn’t seen. As much as he knows Sakura coulda got sent back to Konoha. So screw it they threw Orochimaru in a river and moved on. Kabuto knew the Hokage’d chew him out when they got back. If they got back. It seemed like nothing could get worse. So when it was too dark to go on, they set up camp to go to sleep for the night. They would have gone on longer, if they had a reason. They hadn’t seen Sasuke since when they lost Sakura. That’s why Kisha was so surprised when she awoke to Yelling. A female voice. Lets see Kin was in the tent. It Was Sakura!

She heard a slapping sound that a whimper accompanied. By the time she poked her head out of the tent, Sakura was pinning Sasuke to the ground. ‘Perfect’ Kisha thought grabbing some Gauze and her kunai. “Sakura” she chirped crawling out of the tent. “Think you can keep him there for a minute?” Sakura groaned. “What am a weakling?” she asked angrily. “Fine. Fine.” She kneeled down and held up the kunai. Sasuke tried to bite her. She evaded it and promptly cut the curse mark of his shoulder. He settled for cussing her out. She quickly found out the skin beneath it was discolored. She had to cut that too. By this time Sakura had to keep one finger on a pressure point on his neck to keep him down. Kisha wrapped his cut and got up. “I have to go get some herbs. Keep him here” Kisha said as she walked into the woods. She found what she was looking for almost instantly. And something she wasn’t looking for. What she was looking for was an herb called Butterfly’s wings. It looks like a flower with huge petals. {No such thing actually as far as I know} she found two rocks deciding not to use her bloodied kunai. She turned around and instantaneously screeched “OMG IT’S A ZOMBIE!!!” it was Haku. The boy rubbed his temples. Kisha laughed. “Aren’t you supposed to be dead?” she asked.

He groaned. “Aren’t you supposed to leave hatchets in coffins in case the person inside is still alive?” “Aren’t you supposed to not have a hole through your heart, lungs and stomach in order to still possibly be alive?” she countered. She started to walk back to camp due to Sakura’s cursing loudly. Haku followed her and Kisha ignored him. And signed to Sakura to ignore the boy behind her. Sakura groaned. At least by now Sasuke had passed out.