TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hold On Hinata by HyuugaAmane

[Reviews - 51]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hold on Hinata
By: HyuugaAmane
Chapter One
Friends and Roses

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Naruto series or any of the characters, but I wish I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hold on tight Hinata.” Naruto was jumping from branch to branch with Hinata on his back.

“I’m fine... really... I’m...”

“You don’t sound too fine to me. Now hold on.” Having given up in fighting with Naruto, Hinata held onto Naruto as tight as her wounded body would allow. While on an S-ranked mission, which was a success, Hinata had been badly wounded. There was a deep gash in her stomach, her arm was broken, and she wasn’t sure but she thought her leg might have been broken as well. Naturally she had also lost a lot of blood. “Just a bit longer, Hinata. We’re almost there.” Hinata just got a glimpse of Konoha before her world went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Tsunade-baachan!! Tsunade-baachan!!” Irritated, Tsunade looked up from her work.

“What do you want this time Naruto?” Tsunade had yet to notice the bloodied Hinata.

“Are you blind?! Hinata-chan is hurt!” Tsunade blinked at him, dumbstruck. Slowly she looked over at the bloodied body on Naruto’s back. Tsunade quickly stood up and started to walk out the door.

“Follow me.” That was all she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, Hinata opened her eyes as she did she looked over at the digital clock sitting by her bedside. It said 7:48. ‘Shit! I’ll be late for school!” Hinata tried to sit up but her body was wracked with pain the moment she tried. She gasped and clutched her stomach. Realization struck her. She wasn’t in her room. ‘Where am I? Wait... this... this is... the hospital! That’s right... I was hurt... Naruto-kun must have carried me here.’ Hinata blushed at the thought.

“Hinata-chan! You’re awake!” Hinata was shocked to see the blonde 17 year old standing in the doorway. Not only that, but he was smiling and he had a bouquet of roses. “I wanted to make sure you were okay before I went to school.”

He was there, he was talking to her, and he had brought flowers. Hinata could have sworn it was a dream. Yet there he was right infront of her, putting roses in a vase. He gently set the vase down on her night stand. He smiled again. Oh, how she loved that smile.

“There now you’ll be able to see ‘em when ya wake up everyday.”

“Arigatou, N-Naruto-kun.” Naruto began to scratch the back of his head and laughed a bit.
“Heh, heh. It’s really nothing.” Naruto glanced at his watch. “Shit I gotta get going.” He quickly bent down and kissed Hinata on the cheek. He smiled and ran through the door. “I’ll see ya later Hinata-chan!”

All Hinata could do was sit there dazed as he ran off. Gingerly, she brought he hand up to her cheek. She stayed like that all day, hand on her cheek staring out the door.

“Hinata? H-i-n-a-t-aaaa?” Sakura waved her hand infront of her friend’s face. She had desperately been trying to get her attention for the past five minutes. “HINATA!!”

Hinata snapped out her dazed state. “Huh?”

“Finally!”

“W-what?”

“You were completely spaced out. It took me like five minutes to even get your attention.”

“You mean like when I try to get your attention when your staring at Sasuke?” Hinata asked innocently.

“Yes exactly like th- Hey!” Hinata was laughing mischievously at her friend. “That’s not funny, Hinata!”

“Gomen. I just couldn’t resist.” Hinata laughed.

“Ne, Hinata. Just what were you spacing out about earlier.” Hinata instantly flushed red.

“N-nothing.”

“Oh? It was about Naruto again wasn’t it.” Blushing furiously, Hinata shook her head no. Sakura smirked. “It was! It was!”

“It was not!”

“Was too!”

“Was not!”

“Shesh. What are you two bickering about this time?”

“It’s nothing Tenten.” Quickly replied Hinata.

“Not-uh”

“Yeah-huh.” Hinata stuck her tongue out at Sakura as Sakura did the same.

“Okay. Someone just tell us already!” Ino demanded, annoyed.

Sakura smirked. “Hinata was day dreaming about Naruto again.” She stressed his name. Ino’s look went from annoyed to absolutely devious.

“Really?” She turned to Hinata. “What was it about?”

“Yeah, come on. Tell us.” Tenten agreed.

“Well...”

“Well?”

“He was here. He came before school. He gave me those roses.” She gestured towards the roses on her night stand. “And before he left he... he...”

“He what?” Questioned a curious Sakura.

“He... k-k-kissed me on the cheek.” Ino burst out laughing. She laughed so hard that she fell on the ground.

“That’s it?” She gasped. “That’s it?” Ino just couldn’t stop laughing. She just couldn’t believe that Hinata was making such a big deal out of something like that. Sakura sighed.

“Is that really all that happened?” Hinata nodded. “Are you sure?”

“Well... He did say that he’d be back later.” Tenten and Sakura both frowned.

“He was probably just worried about you Hinata. I wouldn’t think too much of it if I were you.” Informed Tenten.

“She’s probably right Hinata.” Agreed Sakura. She nudged Hinata’s shoulder and smiled. “But you know there’s always a chance.”

“Thanks, Sakura.”

“Yo!”

“Naruto?” Chorused Tenten, Ino, and Sakura.

“The one and only!” He smirked. “Oh, Hinata-chan. I hope you don’t mind but I brought some of my friends with me to visit too.” As if on cue; Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, Lee, Gaara, and Neji walked in the door. Needless to say, the room was kind of crowded.

As soon as Sakura saw Sasuke she immediately glued herself to his arm. Sasuke glared at her, but she didn’t let go.

“Sakura could you please stop.”

“I’m not gonna stop.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “I know you like it.” Sasuke thought on that for a second.

‘Maybe she’s right. But ya know I really don’t like her doing it infront of the other guys.’ Sasuke smirked. He knew exactly what he was going to do. “Sakura?”

She looked up at him. “What Sasu-“ She was cut off as Sasuke caught her with a passionate kiss. Sakura was in shock. Sasuke pulled her into his tight embrace and urged her to return the kiss. Sakura granted his tongue entrance.

Neji rolled his eyes at his best friend. He had finally revealed it huh? He had finally shown to everyone that he was dating Sakura. Not like half of them hadn’t guessed it anyways. Neji made his way over to Tenten and motioned her to get up. She did. Neji sat down in the chair she had just been sitting in. He noticed that Ino was looking at Tenten as if to say why in the hell did you just do that. Neji imagined her question was anwsered when Tenten sat on his lap. Neji smirked slightly and wrapped his arms around Tenten’s waist. She leaned into him. To his delight Ino looked quite pissed.

Hinata, having known about Tenten and Neji for quite some time, giggled at Ino’s reaction. She didn’t even notice that Naruto was sitting on her bed and that he was right next to her. Oh, but Ino did and she laughed when Hinata finally realized it. Hinata was so shocked that he was there that she yelped and almost fell off her bed. But he caught her. She looked at him and saw the warm glow in his cerulean eyes. How she wished he would kiss her, but he didn’t.

“Ne. Ne. Hinata-chan. When are you getting out of this place?”

“I don’t know. Naruto-kun.” She blushed.

“I’ll go ask Tsunade-baachan. I’ll be right back.” He pecked her on the cheek and quickly left to go find Tsunade. Hinata was blushing like mad. She couldn’t believe he had done it again. Hinata noticed Ino was still laughing at her and she blushed even more.

“Hinata. I got to tell you something.”

“What is it Ino?”

“Well you know how I said you could stay over at my house while your house was being remodeled right?”

“Yeah.”

“Unfortunately, my parents grounded me last night. They said you can’t come.” Ino avoided meeting Hinata’s eyes guiltily.

“It’s alright I can find somewhere else to stay. Besides by the time I get out of here it might already be done.”

Ino nodded. “Gomen nasai Hinata. I really mean it.”

“Don’t worry about it, k?”

“Okay.” Ino looked over at the clock. “Oh, crap! I’m gonna be late for my curfew!” She grabbed her jacket. “Bye Hinata! Get better soon!” She waved as she bolted out the door.

“Ne. Hinata-chan. I know when you get to leave.” Naruto whispered in her ear.

‘When did he get back? I never even noticed.’ “When?”

“TODAY!!!”

“Nani? Today?” She looked at him suspiciously. “Really?”

“Yep! You can even ask old lady Tsunade.”

“NARUTO!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!!” Naruto laughed at her.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” He waved her away. Tsunade’s eye started to twitch at his reply.

“I’ll forgive you. This time.” Even though the murderous intent was perfectly clear in her voice, Naruto never even flinched. “What are all of you people doing here? Come on, out! All of you! NOW!” They didn’t have to be told twice.

“What ya do that for Baa-chan?”

“N-A-R-U-T-O! GET OUT NOW!”

“No! I’m staying right here!”

“Fine!”

“Fine!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Your now in almost perfect health Hinata. Just be careful of that arm of yours for a few more days. You’re lucky we were able to heal that arm. Your leg had a nasty sprang, but that was easy to heal. Now that gash in your abdomen was difficult to heal, but nothing we couldn’t handle. You should be careful of that for a while too. Considering wouldn’t completely heal it.”

“Arigatou Tsunade-sama.”

“Don’t worry about it. Just remember what I told you. You can leave at any time you want okay. But remember we don’t take in free loaders.”

“Hai.” Hinata watched the 5th walk out and sighed. ‘What am I going to do? I don’ t have anywhere to stay now, since Ino was grounded and I already know Tenten and Sakura are busy. I’ll have to think of something.’

“Hey Hinata-chan. I’ll walk you home.” Naruto smiled at her and offered her a hand to help her stand up. She took it. Hinata blushed almost instantly. His hand was so warm and it felt so strong.

“Anou.... About home.... Well you see, I can’t go home.”

“Nani? Nande?”

“My house is being remodeled, so I have no where to stay.”

“No problem. You can stay with me!” Hinata’s eyes went wide.

‘Stay? With N-naruto-kun?’ “I can’t.”

“Ah come on. I’m really not that bad am I?”

“A-alright I-I’ll s-stay.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Guide

Nani= What

Nande= Why

Arigatou= Thank You

Gomen= Sorry

Gomen nasai= I’m Sorry

Anou= Umm

Hai= Yes

HyuugaAmane: Yay!! I managed to finish the first chapter!

Sasuke: That’s a good thing how?

HyuugaAmane: *animesweatdrop* Like you’d know you cold hearted bastard!

Naruto: Yeah! You tell him!

Sasuke: Whatever..

HyuugaAmane: Anyways, I’ll write and post the next chapter soon! Read and Review peoples! =P

Sasuke: Like anyone would want to...

HyuugaAmane: Shut up Uchiha! *Hits him over the head with a mallet.*

Sasuke: Oww... *faints*

HyuugaAmane: Hehe. I win.