TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Base Pairings by bakaKitsune

[Reviews - 12]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok, it wasn't going to be this long... Heh heh. Oh well enjoy part one while I start on the actual part of the lemon... Review if I can improve this! It is my first lemon so help is definately appreciated.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. What I've written below is an excellent example why.
“Alright, we’ll stop here for the night,” Sasuke allowed grudgingly to his blond companion.

From his position on the ground where he had been hugging the bottom of Sasuke’s legs, Naruto jumped up with a cheer. “Woo hoo! Ramen time!” With that, Naruto rushed into the small hotel with the cloud of ramen flavoured scent coming out the open window.

Sasuke tried to stop himself from scowling, but failed miserably in the attempt. Just when he had thought they might reach Konoha ahead of schedule on their first Jounin mission, Naruto had had a sudden craving for ramen, and demanded they stay that night in a town that served it. Had Sasuke been on his own he would have travelled for another two hours until it got to dusk before setting up camp, but unfortunately the majority vote won out- or rather, the ninja with the loudest voice and most devious of tactics.

I should have just kicked him off when he grabbed my legs, Sasuke reflected.

And he would have, had he not actually been so worried for the blond, who had been acting weird their entire mission.

In truth, it had hardly been a Jounin rank task. Deliver a packet of rare herbs from Tsunade to the Wave Country, where a recent pestilence had taken grip on the population. However, because of how urgent it was the package got there in time to save people’s lives, the Godaime had decided to dispatch her two newest Jounin- namely Sasuke and Naruto.

The task was easily completed. The only problem had been Naruto, who kept alternating between complete lethargy, to uncontrollable energy bursts. Added to that was the fact he was always ravenously hungry, or seemed to be boiling over with heat. At first Sasuke had accused him of accepting a mission when he had a fever, but Naruto had waved him off, saying he was perfectly healthy. Though he still doubted the complete truthfulness of that statement, Sasuke had unwilling continued with him to the Wave Country. The blond had yet to collapse, or show any other flu like symptoms, but that didn’t mean the black haired ninja was any less concerned for his friend.

After all, Naruto had the most endurance of any ninja he knew, so it was safe to assume Naruto was hiding any discomfort he might be feeling, especially seeing as how it was important to him that this mission was a success as well.

Sasuke sighed and followed his blond companion inside the inn, only to discover him buried in a bowl of ramen already; slurping them up as if someone would dare try to take them away.

The Uchiha sighed to himself. I can’t believe this is the guy who stopped me from making the biggest mistake of my life… What a dobe!

After that night he had almost killed Naruto and ended up carrying him back to Konoha, Sasuke had promised himself he would never disappoint the blond again. To see such sad eyes again would surely kill me, the older ninja had thought as he carried the unconscious blond bridal style away from the Valley of the End. I will always protect him from now on. I am not my brother. Like Naruto, I will give everything to protect my precious people.

A week later after their return, Naruto had left to train with Jiraya, leaving Sasuke under ANBU watch. When he returned, Naruto hadn’t needed protecting at all.

Looking like a younger Yodaime, Naruto had shocked Sasuke into complete silence upon their first meeting again after those three long years. And Naruto had laughed, a quieter, more content one than Sasuke had remembered from before, and wrapped his arms around him in a tight hug.

From that moment on Team Seven’s love triangle had grown its final side.

Sasuke settled in a chair opposite his dobe, snapping back to the present as a bowl of onigiri was laid in front of him by a barmaid. She giggled and fluttered her eyelashes at the ninja, but he rebuffed her coolly, his eyes watching the blond shovelling back ramen with a mixture of amusement and horror. Noting the blunt refusal, the barmaid turned away with a huff.

His first bowl down, Naruto grinned slyly at Sasuke from across the table. “You ought to be more polite teme. She’ll probably spit in your food now.”

Sasuke shrugged as if he didn’t care, though he recoiled inwardly at the thought. The thought of swapping saliva with any girl, intentional or no, made him cringe. He blamed Naruto for this completely of course. The dobe- the reason the last of the Uchiha clan had yet to pick a girl to settle down with.

How on earth would his bloodline continue now?

To be honest, he thought it best to worry about that when he was older. Considerably older. Balding older, perhaps.

Until then he was content to watch the blond with an appraising eye, taking in the compact body full of coiled energy that just asked to be-

With a vicious poke at his onigiri with a chopstick, Sasuke cut that line of thought off quickly.
- - -

There were the desperate, and then there was Naruto.

Not to say said blond was happy with this at all.

His stomach finally sated, he tried to ignore the other pressing problem that was surfacing again. The Seal on his stomach burned, releasing its poisonous chakra through the network of blue that made up Naruto’s own. Rather than giving him extra power however, this time the chakra went straight to the hormone release centres in his body and made them go haywire. Every four months, regular as clockwork, Uzumaki Naruto went into heat, with a capital H.

The idea had been a source of great amusement to Jiraya, with whom he had been travelling with when the first one hit as he finally reached puberty at fourteen. The ero sennin had thought it a good idea to take Naruto to a number of decidedly seedy establishments to wear the newly formed lust out on the ‘hot honeys’ within.

Between beating the crap out of the mega pervert cum famous author, Naruto had managed to determine the Heat wasn’t the least bit interested in the sparsely clad girls lap dancing within.

Confused by that at first, the full horror of the situation hadn’t become clear until the two were ambushed by none other than the Akatsuki’s finest, Itachi and Kisame. In the middle of attacking the dark haired missing-nin, Naruto’s body had suddenly betrayed him, and instead of delivering the punch he had wanted, Naruto had instead found himself forcefully kissing the surprised Konoha traitor. Even worse, the Kyubi’s chakra seemed to have had a positive effect on Itachi, who had enthusiastically returned all such actions (or negative, depending on whether you preferred being murdered or ravished). After the two had ended up on the floor in a wrap of an Akatsuki cloak, while trying to get rid of all their other clothing, Kisame and Jiraya had called a temporary truce and forcefully separated the struggling pair.

As it turned out a few panic attacks later, the Heat was specifically attracted to strong partners, who would under normal circumstances bear strong, healthy pups. As such, Jiraya had designed a seal for the terrified blond that allowed him to suppress the chakra during that dreaded week. Unfortunately, with Naruto already being a hormonal teenager, the seal wasn’t completely effective. At least, not around a certain person.

Since returning to Konoha at the end of the three years training, Naruto had somehow become attracted to another, more age suitable member of the Uchiha clan. Still just as crazy as the elder, but Naruto had known him for a lot longer and much better. All in all he had considered it an improvement to be attracted to Sasuke, even if the other would never return it. That was until the Heat had come round again. In the midst of his love for the dark haired ninja, the sudden rush of lust had nearly made him attack the teen to satisfy the burning feelings that had consumed him. That particular week he had been forced to stay well away from the other teen, which had pissed off Sasuke in turn for yet another week. Every Heat since then had been the same, with him desperately struggling to keep the emotions that suddenly over-boiled tightly wrapped up.

Naruto had no wish to ruin the tentative, real friendship that had developed between them in the vacuum left by their battle in the Valley of the End.

Then, to his horror, the Heat had come upon him at the start of their mission. It was too important to put off or refuse, and so Naruto had persevered onwards, fighting the urge to ravish the ninja as they jumped from tree to tree. It would have been easy to tackle him to the forest floor mid-jump, to pin him down and kiss the soft, fragile skin hidden under the Jounin outfit.

Uneasy at the turn his thoughts had taken, Naruto followed silently behind his companion to the room they would be sharing. His stomach made a dozen or so flip flops as the dark haired ninja stopped just in front of him to open the door to the room with the key he had been given. Not expecting the stop, Naruto crashed into the back of his slightly taller friend. His nose caught the scent of grass and earth in the teen’s black hair as it brushed softly over his face.

“Sorry,” Naruto replied quickly to Sasuke’s scowl, stepping backwards.

“Hmmph,” the other ninja replied tightly. “Just get to sleep already. I want to leave early in the morning so we can be back by early afternoon.”

Naruto shot a glare back and followed him inside the room. It was going to be a long night.
- - -

Kisses were pressed in a line along his stomach, a hot trail that slowly headed downwards. Strands of blond hair brushed over the skin as the mouth moved along, before hesitating over the belly button. Sasuke gasped as a wet tongue dipped into his naval, flicking to the bottom of it and then in a circle round the soft walls. He let his hands grip the sheets beneath him, lost in sudden feeling as an entire mouth closed over his naval, sucking upwards while the tongue dipped in and out roughly. Sasuke could feel the brush of teeth, and the press of hands- one firmly positioning his hips flat, while the other continued to slide downwards, reaching the pleated waist band of his pyjamas.
Sasuke felt a burning excitement flutter inside him as the hand slipped fingers beneath the elastic, to rest just before the top of his groin, a single finger placed on the curve of his hardening cock.
The mouth left his naval suddenly, making Sasuke shift slightly in disappointment, but also eagerly, as he tried to get the hand to move to an even more compromising position than it was already in.
“Say it,” a voice murmured huskily, as the face turned upwards. From his position laid flat back on the bed, Sasuke couldn’t focus on much more of the face than a pair of hungry blue eyes.
“W-What?” he croaked out, finding his throat was dry.
“I want to hear you scream it,” the voice said, even as the hand slipped further inside his pyjama bottoms, letting in cold air at the same time. It curled around the nib experimentally, far too lightly, but Sasuke felt the single brush make him harder anyway. The whole body moved downwards suddenly, so the head could hover just inches above his erect member.
“I want you to scream my name,” the voice said insistently, both hands working suddenly to pull the pants away, exposing all of the black haired teen. Sasuke gasped slightly as a thumb traced the top of his cock, wiping away a trail of pre-cum at the same time. His muscles shuddered and then tensed, ready for what was sure to come-
“Say it for me,” the voice murmured, before the hot mouth closed over Sasuke’s cock, teeth grazing along it, accompanied by a searching tongue, which moved furiously over his length.
“Aghh!” Sasuke cried, unable to stop himself. “Narrr- Nah… NARUTO!”

Eyes shot wide open and his body lurched upwards, pulling all the covers on the bed up with him. Sasuke sat up panting heavily, a thin sheet of sweat covering his skin. The bed covers in front of him made a tent as he looked down, resting his head in his hands as he tried to steady his breathing. Unfortunately, the throbbing between his legs did nothing to alleviate his tensed body, as if it was still waiting for its dream Naruto to continue playing with it.

What was worse, he decided, was that he had undoubtedly been a delighted uke, receiving soft touches from a dominant and experienced Naruto.

Thought the details were fading fast, the mere flashes of the dream sent more throbs to his upright member, alerting the teen that he would have to do something about it and soon.

He quickly glanced across at his sleeping companion, the blond hair framing the pillow around a face relaxed with sleep. Sasuke’s breath caught for an instant, before another twitch from his aching cock reminded him that looking at the reason he was hard in the first place probably wasn’t a good idea.

Why, of all the people in the world, did he have to be attracted to a loudmouthed idiot like Naruto? Hadn’t the blond constantly got on his nerves ever since their first day at the Academy? Someone with so little direction or focus, and no application to anything the teachers tried to drill into them with the promise it would keep them alive as shinobi. And the constant bragging about becoming the Hokage, when it was unlikely his meagre talent would raise him to even genin level.

Or at least, that was how it had seemed at the time.
By now he knew better. He knew the blond almost intimately, could tell when he was sad even if he kept smiling, knew when the hurt of an insult was disguised by righteous anger. He had seen the blond grow and rise above the pressures the villagers put on him, and watched him become the person sleeping opposite.

As quietly as possible, Sasuke slipped out the bed for the en suite, ready to take a shower and relieve some of the pressure he felt. If only he would be able to have Naruto’s soft mouth really…

The black haired teen cut that thought off with a bitter smile. It was cruel how the world worked sometimes- the epic love triangle of Team Seven, that just went round and round. Though he could lie to himself during the day: at night the dreams left no room for such thoughts.

Bringing the image of Naruto back into mind sent his hand south, even as he hurriedly undressed, tossing his clothes on the bathroom floor any which way, and started the hot water. Stepping inside, he began to recall what he could of the dream, the tongue playing with his naval, and the feel of teeth around his cock. He pumped on his erection as hard as he could, the initial friction reducing as the hot water covered him. He bit at one hand to smother his moans, before deciding he needed to support his weight more as he felt the pressure begin to build, and reached out to place a shaking hand on the wall.

Unable to stop himself, Sasuke moaned the blond’s name, eyes sliding closed as he imagined the end of the dream as best as he could.

The mouth closing over, licking up and down with heavy strokes, darting over the slit and-

“Ahh… Hah… Naru- Naruto!”

As it was, he didn’t hear the slight creak of the bathroom door opening and closing again.
- - -

When Naruto woke up, he was pissed.

After hours of battling back the Heat, he had finally fallen into a restful slumber, his body no longer pumping with adrenaline, nor screaming at him to jump the nearest thing that moved. Even then his dreams were haunted by that scent, the lingering smell of black hair when it had drifted under his nose. His own mind was overzealous in its attention to detail, moving from black wisps of hair to the eyes they covered, whirling with the red light of Sharingan.

Naruto couldn’t have been out long though when the noise of a shower woke him up, kicking in all his Kyubi accelerated senses.

He sat up with a glare, fully prepared to go kick the person next doors ass for using a shower when it was still so early in the morning the birds hadn’t even started singing. This was when he glanced towards Sasuke’s bed and found it empty.

“Bastard!” the blond cursed, sliding out the covers. “What the hell are you playing at? If you think I’m heading back to Konoha at this time you have another thing coming!”

He stormed across to the bathroom, deciding that he was going to go in there and give Sasuke a piece of his more colourful vocabulary, before delivering a few kicks to a select and delicate piece of anatomy.

Opening the bathroom door, he closed it behind him again and turned to face the shower. As he did so, he staggered into the wall as he slipped on a piece of discarded clothing.

“What…?” he wondered aloud, staring at what he recognised as Sasuke’s pyjama bottoms. The water ran on in the shower while the fuzzed outline of the other teen inside it could be seen through the slightly open door. Naruto spun away in realisation of something that should have been obvious ever since hearing the sound of the shower.

He’s naked! He’s naked! He’s naked!

Naruto felt his face flame up. He had no right to peak at Sasuke when he was in the shower, especially seeing as how he felt the way he did about the other teen. It was like… voyeurism… Or worse, he might not be able to help himself…

Beneath the sound of trickling water, Sasuke could be heard, or at least rather the inarticulate noises than managed to escape him. There was a dark moan followed by a set of breathless pants, before something akin to a pleasured gasp sounded.

Was he…

Naruto’s eyes widened at the thought as it suddenly became obvious to him what was happening in the shower stall. Sasuke had no intention of leaving their room for a while, but seemed to be dealing with a more pressing problem that had come upon him in the night.

I wonder what he dreamt about? Naruto wondered.

He licked his dry lips even as his hormones kicked into overdrive. With a roar of triumph, the Heat was back in full force as he listened to Sasuke trying to ease the pressure of his hard on. Naruto’s blood boiled suddenly, and against his will he felt the moans coming from his rival begin to effect his own body.

Cautiously, Naruto peaked around the a-jar door, and caught sight of Sasuke, who had his back turned to the blond. Sasuke had one hand pressed against the wall, while the other was pumping up and down rapidly. Hot spray from the water made his shuddering body glisten, and Naruto knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back any longer if he didn’t leave now. He could feel himself growing painfully hard, the Heat not working in his favour.

He stepped backwards, preparing to leave before he too had a problem, when Sasuke’s voice rang out to him. “Ahh… Hah… Naru- Naruto!” the black haired boy gasped out between his moans.

Naruto froze. His breathing rate increased until he was gasping for air as he felt his erection rise. He shivered with excitement at hearing the other boy call his name. The Heat throbbed through his veins, demanding it be sated now there was an obvious mate available.

“Nar..u…to…” the black haired prodigy gasped again.

Naruto looked up helplessly towards the white-wash ceiling. “Kami-sama,” he breathed, but whether he was thanking the gods or cursing them he wasn’t sure.

Indeed, as Sasuke had often yelled at him for, Naruto lacked the fore-thinking that was a prerequisite for most shinobi. Mostly, he was confident in his skills to pull him through. Secondly, it was because things were a hell of a lot more fun sometimes if you just jumped in.

Turning, he approached the shower door again and nudged it open so he could slip inside, the water instantly spraying his pyjama top and trousers. He went as silent as possible, surprised the other ninja hadn’t noticed him yet, but pleased also, as it gave him time to reach a good position. Sasuke was still turned away from him, the hand pressed against the wall tightening into a fist, while his body leaned further over, curling around the erection he was furiously pumping. Naruto closed the distance between them easily (the stall wasn’t very big after all), before reaching out and wrapping his arms around the teen, one at the shoulders, the other just below the waist.

“You called?” he asked, his voice surprisingly thick.

Sasuke jerked in surprise, his body snapping upright against the blond. The movement went straight to Naruto’s groin, making him bite his lip to prevent from calling out.

“What are you doing here?” Sasuke demanded, his voice horse and sounding somewhat panicked.

Naruto considered replying, but decided the way to do this would be with actions rather than words.

That was more his forte…

Instead or replying, he leaned forward to nuzzle his nose among the strands of wet hair. Though the smell of summer weather was all but gone, there was still something oddly appealing about the texture of it, even when wet. Using his tongue, he swirled a strand up into his mouth and sucked the water off. He wrapped it around his tongue, savouring the slightly salty taste.

Releasing the strand, he followed its fall back to Sasuke’s shoulder, to the groove of the teen’s neck. The arm around Sasuke’s chest could feel the rapid beating of the other’s heart, and without hesitation he bit down on the jugular of Sasuke’s neck.

It was animal instinct to go for the most vulnerable part of the body. It showed who was in charge; that Sasuke was his mate, not the other way round. Perhaps it was more of the Kyubi showing through, but he sunk his teeth into the skin and worried at it almost viciously, moving his head from side to side. There was a pained gasp from the black haired ninja in front, whose arm left the wall in front to grasp the wrist of the one Naruto had on his chest. The blond could taste the sweat that had built on the skin from the teen’s ministrations on himself that the water hadn’t quite managed to wash away. Sasuke shivered as Naruto ran his tongue over the skin he pulled up into his mouth, before he began to suck on it hard, fully intent on leaving a hickey there for the teen to frown over in the morning.

“What are you doing Naruto?” Sasuke asked again, this time with a little more force behind it, though it seemed to have taken a lot of effort to make it sound that way.

Unwillingly, the blond released Sasuke’s neck with a popping noise. To his satisfaction it did look a little red, and teeth marks were evident. “What’s the matter?” Naruto asked, glad his grin was hidden. “We’ve taken baths together before… What’s wrong with a shower?”

As he did so he let a hand drift downwards until he found what he was looking for. It was warm to touch and pulsed once as he managed to get his fingers to curl, while his thumb wiped forcefully over the top, catching on something wet.

Then, in a surprisingly fast movement, Naruto found himself pinned against the tiles, both arms held above his head, while Sasuke was pinning his body to the wall with his own naked one. Surprisingly, Naruto wasn’t that bothered by the position. Sasuke’s body was like a furnace, and the teen’s erection was pressed tightly against his pyjama leg.

“Do you think this is funny? Is it some kind of joke to you?” Sasuke hissed angrily in his ear. He pressed even more firmly against Naruto, as if to push him straight through the shower. One of his knees pushed straight into Naruto’s hardening cock, making him bite his lip to stop a moan from escaping. As it was, he couldn’t stop the sound of ragged breathing coming out his nose.

“You’re hard,” Sasuke said with some surprise.

Naruto felt a blush cover the bridge of his nose. “So what bastard? So are you!” he answered defensively, glaring into the Uchiha’s dark eyes.

Sasuke released Naruto’s arms and leaned back a little, sending a confused stare back at the blond. “Then… why?”
- - -

Strong arms wrapped tightly round him from behind, the material sticking onto his wet skin.

“You called?” Naruto’s voice purred in his ear, hot breath tickling the shell of Sasuke’s ear.

Shocked, Sasuke straightened up at once, his hand falling limp from his erection. He wondered what the blond was thinking… It was obvious he had heard him calling his name, but what was Naruto doing in the shower with him?

The other boy didn’t immediately answer- instead Sasuke just felt a slight tugging on his hair. He frowned slightly, distracted between what Naruto might be doing and the throbbing that was still emanating from his groin, demanding to be finished.

Suddenly his mind went blissfully blank as a hot mouth closed over the arteries in his neck. Sharp teeth pinched around the edges, and it was shaken furiously as if Naruto was trying to rip the skin right off. The sudden violence was a definite turn on, making his knees shake as if they might give up on him any second. He grabbed at Naruto’s arm around his chest, but couldn’t stop the moan from escaping.

Oh God!

The feeling was amazing, even as it stopped, slowed, turned into an insistent sucking. The warmth from that spot made his front seem exposed, made him want to turn around and bury the throbbing into Naruto, who was stood so close. To touch, to taste… The dream, where the teeth had bitten further down- He shuddered, trembling as the thoughts hit him-

But what if this was Naruto’s idea of a joke? It would be just like the blond to want to see Sasuke so worked up. “What are you doing Naruto?” Sasuke demanded, only to be disappointed his voice didn’t come out sounding stricter.

The loss of heat left his neck unbareably cold. “What’s the matter?” Naruto asked, sounding amused. “We’ve taken baths together before… What’s wrong with a shower?”

Sasuke was furious. So it was a joke!

Just then he felt a warm hand encircle his member. His eyes widened almost comically, and his mouth formed a word that made no noise. A thumb forced its way over the nib, taking off a splattering of pre-cum that was quickly replaced with more. He was hungry to be touched there, he wanted to let Naruto finish him off.

No! Desperately, Sasuke regained control of the part of him that was sagging into the touch. He wouldn’t let anyone mess with him like this! Furiously, he spun and knocked Naruto backwards on the tiles, one hand grabbing for Naruto’s two wrists, while he let his body force the blond onto the wall.

Heat…

Though he knew he shouldn’t, he ground his cock against Naruto’s leg, letting his body have what it wanted, even as he leaned in to snarl at his younger ninja.

“Do you think this is funny? Is it some kind of joke to you?”

When he got no response, he pressed harder, hoping intimidation might achieve the result he was looking for. His knee found its way between the blond’s legs and with a sudden shock, he felt a hardness there he hadn’t been expecting. Naruto was… turned on? “You’re hard,” he said stupidly.

Wide blue eyes narrowed angrily. “So what bastard? So are you!” the loudmouth responded quickly.

Curious of Naruto’s intentions after that revelation, Sasuke dropped the blond’s pinned arms and eased back off him, though both were done a touch unwillingly. “Then… why?” he asked.

Instead of answering straight away, Naruto drew one of the hands Sasuke had previously pinned towards his face.
Sasuke watched him curiously, wondering what the dobe was up to now. Naruto turned his hand so Sasuke could see his thumb, the length of it smeared with a milky white substance Sasuke was certain must be his pre-cum from when Naruto had touched him before.

His eyes locked on Sasuke, Naruto brought it to his mouth and, parting his lips slowly, pressed the thumb inside. He sucked it seductively, closing his eyes as he did so. “Mmm…” the blond murmured.

Sasuke’s breath hitched uncomfortably and his cock twitched at the unexpectedly lewd sight. He didn’t think he had ever seen anything more fuckable than Naruto right then.

The closed eyes opened again, and Sasuke started at their unusual shape. They were still sky blue, but a slit had sliced straight down the centre. His breath hitched a little at seeing something Naruto normally only used when fighting a particularly difficult battle.

“Is it okay if I have some more?” the blond asked, but the voice was a shade darker than any Sasuke had heard him use before.

Before he could answer the unusual question, Sasuke’s earlier tactic was used against him. A slam against his chest sent him careering into the wall behind him with far more force than was necessary. His back hurt with the force of it, especially his shoulders. He was about to punch the blond back, when he felt teeth graze his thigh. He was confused at first, until looking down he saw the top of blond spikes. Teeth sunk into his skin again, this time on the inside of his thigh. His hands fisted desperately as Naruto’s mouth skimmed across his leg, to one ball, where a coarse lick made Sasuke double over. His face screwed up as if in pain, when really he felt the exact opposite.

Naruto pulled back to look up at Sasuke, his eyes practically glowing as he watched the older teen struggle. “Can I finish this for you?” he purred.


END OF PART 1