TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Chibi Sasuke 2 by Blue Diamond

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey people!I'm updating.I'll try to go as far as I can go.So please keep reviewing.
Chapter 2
Naruto's P.O.V.
We walked down the road receiving odd looks form some of the villagers mainly looking at Sasuke. Of course everything was going good until we ran into Sakura and Ino, they spotted Sasuke and immendiatly ran over.
"Naruto who is that?" Sakura asked nodding to Sasuke who was now hiding behind my legs, I smiled down at him before looking back to them.
"It's Sasuke" I said simply making them gasp and look down at him getting a good look at him before realizing it was Sasuke and they both squealed and ran over to him pushing me out of the way knealing down to him.
"What happened to him?"
"He's so cute!"
"Adorable!"
They kept on fawning over him and it was making me mad but then when I looked over to Sasuke he had a scared look on his face and it looked like he would burst out into tears any minute. They obiviously weren't paying attention because they just kept hugging him and telling him how cute he was also forgetting that I was right there. But before I could go over there to them Sasuke screamed making them stop and just look at him as he pushed away from them and ran over to me hugging my legs, crying and hiding his face from them. I bent down and pulled him into my arms trying to comfort him while Sakura and Ino stood gasping at the sight. Once he was calm I walked over to them with him still in my arms.
"What's wrong with him?" Ino said still surprised by his actions.
"He accidently got turned into a five year old and please don't ask how that happened and so he doesn't remember anything from when he was older and none of his friends. You just scared him going over to him like that and hugging him and him not even knowing who in the world you are."
"Oh well sorry about that, we shouldn't have done that without knowing what has going on with him." Ino said looking over at Sakura who nodded in agreement.
"Is he okay now?" Sakura asked looking over at him huddled in my arms.
"I think" I looked down at him "Sasuke are you okay now?" I asked as he lifted his head rubbing his eyes and nodded. I gently let him out of my arms and he looked over at Sakura and Ino in confusion before looking back up at me.
"Naruto, who are they and why did they hug me?" Little chibi Sasuke asked in his cute five year old voice.
"The girl with pink hair is Sakura-chan and the blonde is Ino-chan so don't worry they're friends, they're nice and won't hurt you. And they hugged you because they thought you were cute." I said to him with a smile.
"Oh ok" he said and looked over at them and smiled. "It's nice to meet you Sakura-chan, Ino-chan." he said shyly.
"Awww Sasuke you're to sweet. So Naruto when is he going to turn back?" Sakura asked.
"Well Tsunade is getting someone to get the stuff to make a reverse potion so hopeful by the end of the week." I looked down at Sasuke and grabbed his hand before looking back up at them.
"Well we have to be going so I guess we'll see you later and please make sure this is kept secret from the villagers, Tsunade doesn't want them to know" and with that said we walked off towards the Sasuke's house.
----------------------------
When we got there I unlocked the door with the key Tsunade had given him. Since it was getting late I decided I would make dinner and if this were the older Sasuke he would have been shocked that I could make something other than ramen for once.
We had stopped by my house and gotten my clothes and as I was changing in one of the guest rooms I had picked out to sleep in I heard a knock. I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Sasuke looking up at me.
"Sasuke shouldn't you get changed and get into bed, you know it's getting late."
"Yeah but I don't have any clothes, mine aren't in my dresser." he said innocently.
Oh that's right none of his clothes are going to fit him but I have no idea if he still kept any clothes from when he was a kid or where they would be.
"Well let's just go to your room and see what we can do." I said as we walked out and into his room. I walked over to his dresser and opened the drawers looking for something that he could fit into. Once I got to the bottom drawer I looked around the back and I came across some pieces of some clothing that looked like his size so I pulled out a shirt and a pair of small boxers and turned to him.
"Here you can just wear these for now." I handed them to him and he went into the bathroom to change and when he came out they were a little big but they were good enough and I tucked him in and said goodnight and started walking out.
"Naruto" he whispered and I barely heard him, when I turned around he was sitting up in his bed looking at me.
"Yes." I said and he looked down and I noticed he had a slight blush on his cheeks.
"Well when I went to bed my mom would usually kiss me on my forehead cause it helps me sleep and I was wondering if maybe...you could...um..." he blushed darker and hung his head lower making his bangs cover his eyes. I smiled at him before turning around and walking back over to him knowing what he was trying to ask. I leaned over to him grabbing his chin and lifted it up so he was looking at me and kissed his forehead. He blushed and now his whole face was red and he watching me walk away. I looked back at him before shutting the door. "Goodnight Sasuke."
I closed the door and walked back into my room and laid down and stared at the ceiling deep in thought. I know I have a crush on Sasuke, I've liked him for a while now. But he's like this now and I don't know if I can control my feelings for him any longer. I'll just have to wait until he returns to normal than I'm going to finally tell him how I feel and hope he feels the same. Yep that's exactly what I'm going to do, and with that I fell into a deep sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sasuke: This chapter was short
Me: Sorry the next one will be longer
Naruto: It better be I can't wait for Sasuke to be back to normal so I can tell him how I feel
Sasuke: And I need to be older to return those feelings mumbles
Me: What was that Sasuke turns to Sasuke
Sasuke: Nothing walks away
Naruto: Well why I go find out where Sasuke went to please review so she can write the next chapter!
Me: I need reviews to get me to write more!