TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Illness of the Heart by Nakitty

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Amaya and Zhi (c) Nakita Beck

Naruto Characters (c) Masashi Kishimoto
It was a plain, old day in the Hidden Leaf Village. The sky was clear with the sun high. Team 7 just got done with some training in the forest.
"Yeah! That was a great training!" chimed in Sakura.
"Man, I'm so hungry! Let's go get some ramen!" groaned Naruto.
"Do you ever thinking about anything else besides ramen and training?" Sakura asked, shaking her head in annoyances.
"Well, I gotta eat you know," laughed Naruto, rubbing the back of his head. "And I need to train to get stronger, because I'm going to be Hokage!"
"Yeah, yeah. We know, Naruto, now shut up," glared Sasuke.
"Hey guys, look up there." Sakura pointed to the distance.
A girl was kneeling in front of a tree. She was coughing. The group rushed over to her. "Hey, are you alright?" asked Sakura.
The girl turned her head and looked at them. She had long purple hair, but it was all tangled and messy. She had pale skin and grayish blue eyes. "Ummm...yeah..." The girl smiled nervously. "I...umm...just got my foot caught in the tree roots."
The group looked over at her leg. Her foot did look tangled in the over-grown roots of the tree.
"Can I borrow one of your kunai? I left mine...ummm...at home..." She giggled nervously.
"Sure. Here." Naruto said, pulling a kunai from his holster and handed it to her.
"Thanks." She smiled, taking the kunai knife.
"Sakura, doesn't she seem weird?" whispered Sasuke.
"Yeah, she does. Look at her clothes," whispered Sakura in return.
The girl was wearing a plain white jacket with a symbol on it. She was also wearing plain white pants that had a bit of dirt in them. And also, she was bare footed.
"I wonder what that symbol means on her jacket," whispered Naruto. "It looks familiar."
Sakura and Sasuke nodded in agreement.
"Wait, I've seen that before. It's what the medic shinboi wear!" gasped Sakura.
"Where is she?!" "Find her!" "Hurry!"
Yelling came not to far away.
"Crap..." whispered the girl. She pulled her foot from the roots, it wasn't caught at all.
The three stared at her. She was about to stand up but she began to cough again. A headband fell from her pocket.
"Look! It's a Rain Village headband!" gasped Sakura.
"Over here!" someone yelled.
The girl stood up, cursing under her breath. She threw the kunai at Naruto, cutting his holster from his leg. The girl grabbed her headband from the ground.
"Hey!" yelled Naruto, as he fell to the ground, surprise by the kunai.
"Who are you?" ordered Sasuke.
"Sorry, I gotta go!" yelled the girl, running away, grabbing the holster. "I'll return this later!"
"There she is!" "Get her!"
Three medic ninjas ran past them, after the girl. Team 7 stood there, stunned and confused.
"She just took all my shuriken and kunai!" whined Naruto.