TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha's Yellow Flash really hates paperwork by Sir Chris

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A chapter I had not originally planned but someone suggested it to me, and I ran with it.
“…thus even though he committed many killings, his soul is untarnished and it was purely out of duty. So, plane nineteen fits him in every possible way.” With that, Arashi stamped the document and it disappeared from his desk. He sighed heavily.

Yondaime was having one of those days, the type of days that your mother had warned you about when you were a small child. Or in Arashi’s case, the type that Sarutobi spoke of before he had skipped away yelling “Finally! No more paper work!” Arashi had thought the famed professor of ninjas had lost his mind until he got to the Hokage Tower and discovered the old man had left a room full of papers behind as a parting gift.

He was the smarter of the two of us, that’s for sure. I actually wanted the job!

Thinking about that first day as Hokage had brought a smile to the blonde’s face. Although he hated the paperwork, he was very proud of every moment that he was Hokage.

Except the time Jiraiya-sensei henged into me and offered a backrub to any pretty woman he met in the public baths…

He smiled again. He needed to smile today, it had been rough. So many deaths, it was sad. Glancing at the man in front of him his ghost of a smile faded into a grimace. Haku had been by far the most pleasant and easy case he had dealt with that day.

The person in front of him was despicable. Even so, he probably should have been listening to the short man in front of him. A part of him was, actually. Just not the part that wanted to tell his brain what kind of crap the man was spewing. As a Shinobi, his body was tuned to smell, hear, and see beyond the normal spectrum. On any given mission his brain would be tuned to heighten his senses and could focus in on the minutest stimuli on any given sense. That being said, he was grateful he could tune people out as well.

The man before him was none other than the sinister businessman Gatou. While he couldn’t access his file before his arrival a few minutes ago, he had known of the man for many years now. His dealings in the country of the wave, as well as many other smaller countries, had garnered Arashi’s attention. Looking at the file spread across his desk made him sick to his stomach. On it were sections of type of murders he was responsible for.

He had never seen a report like this before up close. It had been explained to him when he got his job that sectioned deaths only occur when someone is held responsible for over ten thousands lives lost. Be it ordered assassinations to stabbing an unconscious six year old girl
who happened to have strayed down the wrong alley one night. The former Hokage regretted knowing that the latter example had found its way on Gatou’s file. Finally Arashi decided to start listening to the man once again.

“So you see, you really should think about your options before you judge me hastily.” Gatou had a gleam in his eye that the blonde haired man couldn’t quite place. Evil? Greed? Malice? Ignorance of the situation he was in? Probably all of the above…

“Gatou, I didn’t hear what you said. Would you be so kind as to repeat it?” Gatou didn’t know this, but this was the same voice that Yondaime had used on his sensei after he discovered him taking advantage of his form in the public baths. Jiraiya had had enough decency to know he was in deep trouble and promised to never use his student’s image for his own desires again. Gatou, however, didn’t notice the hidden force behind the casual sounding words. Underneath the underneath, idiot.

“Of course, Yondaime-kun.” the man had of course known who it was the second he saw him. Yondaime Hokage was a name that brought much love and hate in the 5 Elemental countries and beyond. It also brought respect. It was an unwritten law that even in countries that had despised and been defeated by him that no ill word would ever be spoken of him. He was the ideal shinobi who lived and died for his village against the greatest of all foes, the nine tailed fox demon. He had always fought with both honor and ruthless killing intent, and no ninja dared forget it.

Of course to the two men this was not relevant. For Arashi he knew he was a great ninja and thought highly of his cool lines, but that was the limit of his self-praising. For Gatou, he held no respect for the Yondaime, thinking him just another over-hyped killer for hire. Pssh, shinobi have no honor, only a want for money. I know that well, I have lead enough of them to their deaths with a promise of riches!Let’s see what this man’s price is, ha…

“As I said before, I think it would be beneficial to you to put me somewhere befitting a man of my stature. Surely there is something I can offer you compensate for whatever generous offer you are willing to give me.” Gatou had a small smile on his face before he refocused his eyes on the Yondaime instead of making sure every word he spoke was pleasant and laced with good intentions. The smile dropped from him face that instant as even a fool like him realized that Yondaime was radiating no small amount of killing intent.

Konoha’s Yellow flash rose up out of his seat and walk out from behind this desk. Let there be no mistake, this was the Yellow Flash now. The killing intent, the narrowed eyes, a face that you’d have sworn had never smiled a smile in its life. It was very rare that Arashi became angry with this job, but it was clear that this was one such occasion.

“Let me get this straight. First, you run an illegal drug operation around the world that crashed several small countries’ economies. Then you not only make money off of their suffering, but you decide to take further advantage of your ill gotten gains by establishing dictator rule in the wave. With this power, you put in place laws that not only further your profits, but increase almost everyone’s suffering when it wasn’t even needed. Looking at it, you might have gotten slightly more money if people in your country were anywhere near happy. Furthermore”- The Yondaime was interrupted by a slightly red faced Gatou.

“Now see here, I think that is a bit of a”- It seems that Gatou isn’t the only one capable of interrupting a sentence, as Yondaime interrupted that sentence.

SHUT UP!” The Yondaime practically roared at the man, who started to shake in fear. It had just hit him how much trouble he was in. It was quite the hit, to say the least.

The Yondaime composed himself and continued with his speech.

“Furthermore, you are accountable for 24,871 deaths ranging from assassination orders, starvation of people under your so called rule and protection, and killing very small and very innocent children who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is astounding that with so many murders on your record not a single one of them could be rationalized away from what they are: Cruel and Evil. Last and certainly least, you have both the stupidity and the bravado to try to bribe your way out of an eternity of deserved pain and suffering. You might have something to say for yourself, but quite frankly I don’t give a damn what it is.”

Arashi walked back around to his desk and planted himself in his chair once more. The killing intent faded from him and his face became impassive once more. Although he didn’t know it, Gatou now respected – even if it was only out of pure fear – him the same way many shinobi did. No one had ever made Gatou truly afraid before. Even with his life already gone from him, the Yondaime Hokage had done it with ease.

Arashi was now in thought. He knew that wherever he sent Gatou it was going to involve a lot of pain. The man before him had no shred of humanity in him. No redeeming qualities. The last good deed he had done unselfishly in his life was to return a ball to his neighbor when he was seven. Arashi sighed, he had made his decision. He then grinned madly, knowing it was an excellent choice for the situation. Gatou started to get very nervous when he saw the grin on The Yondaime’s face.

“I believe it is time to take the advice of one Dragon Man 180.” Arashi nodded sagely, obviously believing that this was by far the best course of action he could take.

Gatou looked at him wearily, worried that whatever the man had planned was not in his best interests.

“Who is this Dragon Man 180 that you speak of? I’ve never heard of him.”

At this Arashi’s face broke out into a grin.

“Oh, nobody you’d know. But he did have some brilliant ideas when he passed through here.” The blonde opened a desk drawer and rummaged through it for a few moments before he found what he was looking for. Closing the drawer he brandished a black box with a singular blue button on top of it. After a moment he turned his gaze towards Gatou.

“Gatou?”

“Y-Yes?”

“Go to hell.” He pressed the button.

As soon as the button was pressed a trap door underneath Gatou swung open and he fell through helplessly. Arashi looked on with impassive eyes. While he knew with every fiber in his being Gatou deserved his fate, he took no pleasure in sending even the wickedest of men to their eternal suffering. Pressing the button again the trap door faded from view, replaced with the same damnable white floor that was there before.

I wonder if I can get the boss to make the room have some blue in it. Or yellow. Or black. Or any number of colors that are not white.

Sighing once more he looked at his queue button to find it not active. He had finally cleared the queue! Yes!

Haku had been the first of the day’s spirits coming from the small country of the wave. Gatou had been number forty-four. Technically he didn’t need to deal with them one at a time, but he had a sinking feeling if he ever tried to speed up the process that it would backfire and take twice as long.

Most of those previously mentioned forty-four had been repentant for the deeds they had done. Even if some were not, at least they acknowledged what they did was wrong and were partially ready to accept their punishment for their bad deeds. Only Gatou had acted with no remorse and no sense of moral recognition.

Momochi Zabuza, did Haku mean so much to you that you wished to join him in death? Was it out of love that you slaughtered? Or was it simply more blood lust. I will find my answer soon enough, if these reports about the number of swords in your body from witnesses is any indication.

He smiled lightly as he took out a pen and wrote a sentence in Gatou’s file before grabbing a stamp. He hesitated in stamping as he read over the words he had written.

Hell is too good for him

He stamped the document and watched as all of the files on Gatou and those he had pulled up relating to him disappeared from his desk, leaving it completely cleared off save for one orange book at the corner of his desk. Picking the book up the blonde read the cover.

Icha Icha Paradise: The random Kage nation strikes back.

Arashi raised an eyebrow and started to read the first page.

Young Rin had been seeking the affections of her co-worker for some time now. The often aloof alpha male named Sakahki . She often imagined her firm bust would be pressed against his locks of silver hair-

The Yondaime put the book down after putting 1 + 1 together. He now knew one thing for certain: When Jiraiya died he was going to kill him again.