TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Long Friendship by Anika

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This story seems pretty X-rated in the begining, but it's all the begining. Mera is my character I've worked on for a long time, and I was hoping she could make it in here.
Trust me, it will definately get better once I get going. I'll add more and more on until I'm done. It will be good, I promise! And give me suggestions! I may not heed all the suggestions, but I'll take some!
The ninja academy doors opened as the final classes for the weekend was let out.
Mera, being the newest of a clan addition to the Konoha village, was unsure of where to go. Lady Anko, one of her favorite teachers, had assigned her a tour guide, a Uchiha. Mera wondered why so many girls flocked to see him and call out his name when he said nothing back. Mera did the same as a few boys asked her questions she felt no need to answer.
Mera was part of the Saeyunn clan, the clan of cats, which had a history of getting along with the Uchiha. As they were alone, Mera felt it right to ask a question.

"Where do you live?" She said, unknowing of the Uchiha killing by this boy's brother. Sasuke stopped walking, clearly agitated.

"I…I live alone. It's none of your business anyways." He said, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Mera looked concerned and walked close to the Uchiha.

"What happened? I've not heard from a Uchiha in years…" She said gently. Sasuke only hastened his pace.

"I said it's none of your business… why do you care anyways?" He said, slowing down again. Mera watched as a group of girls stared at her.

"… Well, I don't have a home yet and Lady Anko wants me out of her apartment… She said I could ask you, but-"

"Where are your parents?" He interrupted. Mera fidgeted, she didn't want to tell him.

"They… It's a long story." She said quietly, avoiding his eyes. The summer heat seemed to be making her nervous. She didn't like to be in extreme heat… It reminded her too much of the day her-

"I can listen." He said, interrupting her thoughts again. He stopped walking and headed down a nature walk. He stopped at the beginning and waited for her. Mera eyed him suspiciously, but followed him anyways.

They walked in silence for a ways, then Sasuke yawned. He glanced at her and asked,
"So. What happened?"

Mera frowned. She didn't like this, and usually he didn't care one way or another.
"Well…" She floundered for words. The trees made shade but the incredible heat was making this hard.
Sasuke noticed it.
"I know that you're the only one of the Saeyunn clan here. Why?" He wondered if individual questions would help…

They did.
"Because the rest were killed. In one night." Her voice was flat and hollow. Sasuke stopped, frozen to the spot. He felt his heart pounding.

"Do you know by who?" He slowly asked, not sure if he wanted to know or not.
Mera looked close to tears, but she was holding them in.

"By a man… a man with incredible power and a terrifying voice." She said, her hands were shaking. Sasuke noticed the bruises on her wrists. This must have happened only a few weeks ago…

"What man?" Sasuke's own voice was shaky, it scared him. These people were powerful with poison and other bloodline techniques. If it was-

"Itachi. Uchiha Itachi." She said, her voice was ragged. Sasuke's rage flared up in him. He rushed over to her.

"What? How did you know his name?" He asked, close up, he saw how tired and torn she was. There were cuts on her lips and a few bruises on her collarbone. Sasuke grabbed her hands and looked her in the eyes.
"What did he do to you?" He asked gently. He didn't know why he cared. He usually didn't. Was it because she was different from the other girls? That she respected his personal 'bubble' and his own habits? Or was it because she was now like him, with an older man to fear and hate. To run away from… to detest…

"He… he…" She was trying not to cry. Finally, Sasuke let go and gave her air.

"It's okay. No one is around. I won't tell, either." He said, leaning against a tree, hands in his pockets. Mera regained herself and looked as if nothing had happened.

"He only beat me… but he said next time, if I ever told… he'd…" She couldn't seem to say it without pausing. Sasuke guessed the worst.

"R-rape you?" He said slowly… The Uchiha were known for their sexual habits and needs of desire. Some people found it funny and thought Uchiha was slang for 'telephone pole.' It wasn't… but it might as well have been true.

"Yes. I shouldn't have told you…" She said, brushing her self off. Sasuke let her sit there a moment while he looked over her. She had very fine curves, and her green cat-like eyes reflected years of happiness that his anger. Her honey brown hair was worn like Anko's. Anko probably showed her how, thought Sasuke. She had a lovely oval face with high cheekbones and a cute nose. Like a kitten, Sasuke thought again. Her breast held his stare for the longest moment, but he felt himself grow hot in the cheeks so he looked away. His eyes wandered lower to her thighs. The skin was smooth and tan, he noticed her hands were clasped together with bright blue fingernails that made her already delicate fingers look even more beautiful. She wore a dress like Sakura's, but it was a pretty jade green. She her high and open collar, like Sasuke's, made her neck look small and hid her small chin… The zipper looked like it was made of jade. The skintight shorts she wore made Sasuke grow firm. He smiled.

"You Saeyunn people are pretty." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

Mera turned her head, blushing. She looked him in the eye.
"You Uchiha are handsome." She said, smiling at him. Sasuke noticed that she had sharp teeth, like a cat's. She was a perfect girl... He felt a wave of pleasure wash over him and half turned. He couldn't get excited at a time like this. He whistled as he looked down into the valley, the trees waving at him as a cool breeze blew.

"It's nice here. We should have a picnic some time." He said, surprising himself. He had no time for love… what was happening? His heart was pounding. He tried to be serious.

"But we should get back, do you want some danko?" He said, dragging the question out.
Mera looked delighted. That relieved him. He was becoming soft again, so he turned to face her.

"I'd love to, Sasuke. But what about the other girls? They will mob you." She said, sounding serious. Sasuke liked how she spoke, her voice was gentle and smooth now, not like when she was nervous.

He laughed softly. "I'll just have to fight them off with one hand and eat with the other!" He said, then blushed. It was a corny line. She laughed a musical sound. Like a purr of happiness. He felt himself get hard again, and turned, pretending to look down the way they'd came. He'd fallen in love… like he told himself not to a few years ago. But he'd broken his own promise.

***************

The Danko shop wasn't crowded until they sat down. Two danko sticks were set in front of them. Mera held hers up and said,
"Itadakimasu!"
"Itadakimasu." said Sasuke, smiling. He took a bite of his and loved the taste. Suddenly, there were arms around his neck as soon as he swallowed.

"Ah! Sasuke-kun! There you are!" Ino's horribly high-pitched voice was hell after hearing Mera's gentle, low tones.

"Get off him, Ino-pig!" Shouted Sakura in her high pitched voice as well. Mera only stared as the pink and the blonde fought over him. She smiled, and nibbled at her danko quietly. Sasuke swallowed his second bite and turned to watch with a bewildered look.
"Move it, billboard brow! Sasuke-kun is mine!" Shouted Ino.

"Yeah right, Ino-pig! Sasuke-kun would take me any day over you!" Yelled Sakura, pulling Ino's hair. Mera clapped lightly as she finished her first danko, smiling. Sasuke loved her smile. He was watching her now. Only listening to the fight. Mera cheered.

"Sasuke-kun! Who would you take?" The two annoying girls asked; their usually perfect hair all askew and their make-up now messed up. Sasuke watched Mera, until she turned to hear his answer. He was caught blushing.

"Yes, Sasuke-san… Who? The pink or the blonde?" Sasuke's heart leaped. Sasuke-SAN? What happened to saying just Sasuke? He wanted her to say Sasuke-kun…
But he would choose.

"Er um…" he said, thinking. He glanced at Mera, who was nibbling on the second Danko on her stick. He truly thought hard. He stared at Sakura, watching her stick out her small breast and batting her eyelids. Ino huffed. He moved his eyes to Ino, and she immediately did the same as Sakura. Her chest was a little bit bigger. But she was annoying… more so than Sakura. He stared at Ino and said,

"Sakura." Mera blinked, then clapped. Sasuke watched as Sakura swooned and Ino's horrified look overcame her tries at being pretty. Mera laughed. Then the two girls began sharing beauty secrets with each other.

Sasuke grabbed Mera's hand.
"Quick! While they're occupied."

"Okay!" Said Mera, hurrying off with him.

***************

"Your home is small, but cozy. I like it." She said dropping two medium-sized bags. Sasuke's home was dark, but a few windows let a little light in. Sasuke flopped down onto the stiff couch. She looked confused. Sasuke smiled.

"You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep in here. I'm sorry it's so dark. I like it that way, it keeps it cooler." He said, reaching for the light switch.

Mera stopped him.
"No no! I like it dark as well. I hate the heat." She said, trailing off as she entered his kitchen.

"You're very clean, Sasuke-san." She said. Sasuke frowned, wondering why she would call him Sasuke-kun like all the other girls.

He followed her into the kitchen.
"I don't have much to eat. Why did Anko want you to stay with me?" He asked, sitting on the table that had always been set for one, though there were two chairs.

"She said you weren't the type to try anything with me, and she said she didn't want me to stay with other girls that would ruin me… Plus, the whole Saeyunn and Uchiha get along thing…" She said, looking in his cabinets… Sasuke sprang up and closed the last one before she opened it.

"Let's see the rest of the house." He said, pushing her away from the last cabinet door.

"O… Okay Sasuke-san! Please show me!" She said, a little breathless as he hurried her out. Sasuke smiled. He liked how she said that.

"Here's where you'll sleep. Not the best bed, but it works." Sasuke said, rubbing the back of his head. Mera sat down on it.

"I like it. It's very comfortable." She said, rubbing the silky white sheets. She'd already been in here and left her two bags in the closet. Sasuke motioned her to follow. She did.

"This is the bathroom." He said, stepping onto the cold white floor. She leaned closer to him.

"Why, I ask, is there adult bath jelly-"

"Oh wow, look at the time! We have to go talk to Kakashi sensei!" He interrupted her, pushing her out. That was a close one!

***************

The outside heat was nearly unbearable as the two waited for Kakashi to arrive.

Sasuke sat down on a stump and kicked at the dirt.

Mera looked at the sky, then sat next to Sasuke, her back touching his. Sasuke's heart jumped again, and he grew a little hard, but he calmed himself down.

After being late for almost an eternity… Kakashi appeared, reading his Adult book, Come Come Paradise.
"Hello there, Sasuke. Hello there- You're not Sakura." He said, leaning close to Mera's face. She leaned back and her whole backside was touching Sasuke now. He didn't move. He let her lean against him.

"N-no… I'm not. My name's Mera! I'm supposed to stay with Sasuke-san-"

"Sasuke-san? How unusual…" he said, looking her up and down. Sasuke turned his head slightly.

"What? What's unusual?" Mera asked, beginning to sweat. Kakashi pulled out of her face and turned a page in his book.

"Oh nothing. Just that girls ALWAYS call him Sasuke-kun." He said, reading.
This must be his new team member. A Saeyunn. He'd always wanted to teach one of them, the peaceful yet aggressive patient people of cats… but sadly, she was the last one. Kakashi felt lucky.

"Welcome to the team, Mera-san. I'm glad you are on our team." And with that, he was gone.

"What a subtle sensei." She said, walking around to face Sasuke. This was his chance!

Sasuke stretched his leg and pretended to yawn. His foot hit her heel and she slipped backwards.
"I've got you!" He said, catching her and pulling her onto his lap. He wish he hadn't done this, for he grew very hard.

"Ah! Ahh! Sasuke-san! You… you're… Ahh!" She said, trying to get away from him. He was paralyzed though, and she realized that he wouldn't let go until she settled down in his lap. She did, feeling his excitement against the smooth curves of her ass.

"Sasuke-kun… please, you are hard!" She said, but she'd said Sasuke-kun, and this made him even more excited.

"I'm… just stay here a minute! Please, Mera-san… please…" He said, breathless. She sat deeper in his lap, letting him calm down. She turned her head to look at him a little better.

"Sasuke-kun… why are you doing this! It scares me! You look like that man!" She said, her voice wavering. Sasuke dug his nails into her skin on her hips, making her moan with pain.

"Don't think of him… don't say anything about my brother, I hate him." He said, resting his chin on her shoulder. He felt her shivering, even though it was hot outside.

"S-Sasuke-kun, what are you doing?" Said Sakura, walking slowly to them. Sasuke ignored her.

"I know that you are scared, but please, don't see him as my brother… I hate him, detest him…" Sasuke said, his own voice shaky now…

"And continue to live in an unsightly way." Mera said, quoting Itachi.
"He said that to you…?!" Sasuke said, his breath hot on her neck. He had not calmed down, his cock begged to be toyed with…

"Yes… he told me he had a brother. And that he killed every Uchiha-AHH! Sasuke! You're hurting me!" She said, as Sasuke nipped her ear, drawing blood.

"Be quiet, Mera. I said not to think of him…" Mera felt uneasy and uncomfortable. The rumors of the Uchiha being the largest of all the clans was not a lie, she could feel it! But then, her stomach began to flutter. This was not Sasuke… for the quick moment that she was setting her bags down in the bedroom, anything could have happened.

"I… Itachi?" She asked, breathing hard.

"Yes?" He said back. She heard a whisper, and then a thud. Sakura had fainted. She looked down at the large, rough hands of Sasuke's older brother. Now that he'd changed back to himself, Mera could feel the size difference.
She could definitely tell that this Uchiha would be painful if anything would happen.

"Itachi-san… please, I only told Sasuke-kun… no one else…" She said, dragged his tongue over her ear, tasting the blood. The scent of fear was in the air. It made him excited.

"Let's talk about this somewhere else…" He said, and after Mera blinked, they were in Sasuke's clean room. She heard a muffled shout in the closet.

Mera screamed for him.
"Sasuke-kun! Your brother heard me! Sasuke-kun!" Sasuke's heart broke in the closet. He could only see slight shadows. One was definitely Itachi. He could feel the power radiating around him.

Itachi skillfully used a kunai and cut through Mera's dress, exposing her bra. Her nipples had grown hard, and he could feel her panting heavily. She was scared, but excited all the same. He snipped the bra tie, and watched as two; beautiful, plump breasts came from their nests. Itachi smiled.

"I think I may have found a good one," He said, making her face him. He stood up and took off his cloak and sun hat, then his shirt. Mera looked away from his scared body, but yet, she wanted to see it. She looked up and at his eyes, which were on sharingun. She felt a cold feeling, and then, she could almost hear his thoughts. She suddenly felt happy, and comfortable, she didn't care if he fondled her bare chest, she actually liked it. But she was scared… Her body betrayed her fear and hate as she began to sweat.

Itachi laughed slightly, an evil purr noise. Sasuke wanted to close his ears, but his hands and feet and mouth were bound. He'd have to hear this.

"So, you are the beautiful Saeyunn princess I left. You look nicer now while your naked." He said, he made her lie down. This girl didn't only have beauty beyond belief, but she had a deep treasure within her.

"Itachi-kun…" She breathed as he nuzzled her belly. He kissed it several times, then bit his tongue, making it bleed. He licked her from belly button to her collarbone. He kissed her mouth, his tongue sliding out, asking permission in. She opened her mouth and almost choked as Itachi's invasion filled her mouth. She moaned, but that was cut short as he kissed her again, his tongue exploring where it wanted. He noticed that she had her tongue pierced, the sweet metal made him excited. It was just a plain ball, but it still made him horny.

Mera arched her back and tried to get away, but her caught her ankle. She was breathing heavily, her female parts pumping and her nipples burning. He set himself up on the bed, resting on the headboard. She crawled up and straddled him, her eyes cloudy and dilated. She kissed him on the neck, feeling it vibrate as he laughed a deep, throaty laugh. She laughed too, but she didn't want to. It was like she had no control…

"Itachi-kun…" She said, touching his chest lightly.

"Go ahead." He said, liking how her fingers darted around his chest, feeling every muscle and tracing every scar… He saw her eyes flash a golden glow, and his cock asked for hands, but he knew that he couldn't get the treasure yet. She was still innocent, and he wanted to take it away. He heard Sasuke struggle briefly and stopped.
Itachi's eyes opened a little wider and he ushered a slight gasp as she brushed across one of his nipples. She looked up at him, seeing if she did the right thing. He nodded.

She thumbed the hard nubs and then licked one, then the second one, then kissed him all over. She looked down to the telltale bulge in his pants, and she smiled. She brushed her delicate fingers over his cock, which made his pants grow tighter. She undid the button and quickly tugged the black pants and the boxers off. She touched his thighs, which were tan and toned. She smiled and gave his cock a quick pump with her hand. Itachi gasped and arched his back.

"That felt good… do it again!" He said, panting. She did. Twice. She nuzzled and kissed his belly, his cock twitching agitatedly against her neck. He was big. Very big. She had to use both hands to encircle his cock, giving it a few more pumps. He laughed and gasped, arching his back, panting. Sweating. All on Sasuke's clean sheets. Sasuke wanted to die, close his ears. He knew Itachi used the sharingun on her, or she would have refused.

"Lick." He ordered her, and she hesitated. Itachi forced her head down, and she licked the head of his cock. He was almost near pre-come. She licked it, and licked the length of his shaft, making him gasp and grab her delicate breasts. She gritted her teeth, he was bruising her. She licked it, tasting the pre-come. Itachi was sweating, panting heavily. She used her thumb to rub the little hollow under the head, making Itachi moan. She smiled. She licked him like this. Though he would hurt her worse, she liked to watch him writhe in front of her. She nipped the end of his cock and he groaned, moving his hips. He wanted her to suck, but not yet. She tickled the base of his cock, right above his sac. He'd let her out of sharingun, but she was doing it all on her own.

"Mera…suck it… please…" He said, breathlessly, begging her. Begging. She liked that. She continued to neglect his orders and felt her own female organs pumping, wanting something… She heard a click, and felt something cold on her back. He rubbed her back and then her ass. She smelled vanilla. Lotion. She nipped the tip again, digging her tongue into the slit, which made him squeeze her ass and shut his eyes, groaning. Itachi smiled and arched his back.

" Roll over…" He said, and she did. She was still occupied with his cock, but then-
Mera half screamed as a tongue licked her thighs and then her clit, it pumped. She moaned and finally enclosed her mouth over his cock (which was almost too big) and began to suck it, she felt it twitch, and she glanced down and saw Itachi with his eyes squeezed shut and his hands clenched into fists. He licked her pussy, all the right places… Mera moaned and nipped his cock again. She felt something prod her in that secret place… she gasped. Itachi turned her around and made her stay on her hands and knees. She panted heavily and groaned as she felt him wrap his arms around her waist. She didn't know how he'd gotten her pants off so fast. His breath was hot on her neck.

"This will hurt, but I promise it will get better." He said, she didn't have time to ask when all of a sudden, Itachi had a finger in her ass. Then a second. Mera yelled, and grabbed the sheets. Her nipples were so hard… then a third. He opened them up and pulled them out of her ass, and was on her back again. Something prodded her back there, and she let it in.

As Itachi's cock entered, dull at the point and warm inside her. She wondered if he'd ever get it out. Itachi was huge! And he hurt like hell! But as soon as he hit the just right spot, lights exploded in her eyes. Mera screamed and called out his name, again and again, his thrusts getting harder and harder. He dug his nails in and bit her neck. Mera screamed, moaning and groaning; she felt her own fluids dripping down her leg. Not piss, but her own secretion. She felt his heavy muscled body pumping in and out of her, licking her neck. Finally, he stopped panting but ushered a low, breathless moan, and Mera felt hot fluid gush inside of her, a burning feeling happened in her own clit, and her pussy pumped for his come, but he was in the other side. She wailed, now, shamed of her acts and hurting like hell. Itachi lay down with her, his body incredibly heavy on her small frame. She cried out, Itachi's shaking hands caressing on her sides, his fingers in her hair. Her legs shook as he finally finished her orgasm subsiding and his cock was pulled out slowly. She panted as he rolled off her, he was breathing heavily too. He sat up, putting on his clothes. Mera sobbed.

"Mera…" Said Itachi weakly.

"Next time, I promise you, I'll go in the front door. Goodbye." He said, putting on his sun hat and disappearing. Mera sobbed into the blankets, feeling hurt and dirty, shameful and guilty.

After she'd found one of Sasuke's white shirts and a clean pain of boxers, she stumbled over to the closet. She opened the door and fell to her knees.
"S-S-Sasuke-kun… I-"

"It wasn't your fault, Mera-chan. I should have been able to-mmph!" He was interrupted as Mera kissed him, then hugged him. His pants grew tight as she collapsed on him, sobbing. He stroked her hair as he sat up, her head in his lap. He smiled and before he fell asleep, he said,
"It's okay. It wasn't your fault." Then they fell asleep together on the floor, half in the closet.