TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Faded by broken0dream

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Im so bored and I got this idea from seing a movie with my friends.
Faded: A dream of another destiny

Disclaimer: Only the character I made up is Selany
-----------------------------------------------------------

A thousand years ago.

----------------------

Sasuke and Naruto are looking at the water from a bridge.

“Hey Naruto?” Naruto turns around to look at his team mate “what?” he asks “what is the soul seal jutsu everyone is getting worried about?” Sasuke looks at Naruto, and Naruto responds “well it is a jutsu that can trap the victims soul, other than that not much is know, even I the sixth hokage don’t know what we are dealing whit.” “and the mission your going on is to figure out what it does, right?” “exactly” he said with a big grin.

-------------------------

10 months later those thousand years ago

--------------------------

“Hokage-sama, were terribly sorry” Tsunade starts crying on her desk and does nothing to wipe her eyes. Then she stares at the AMBU in front of her and gives him an order “please Sasuke, bring everyone else who had connections to him here and you stay too” Sasuke nodded and disappeared.

--------------------------
30 minutes later
--------

Everyone that had connections to the victim were in the hokages office, looking a bit confused about being here.

Tsunade standed up from her desk a bit teary and looked at the people that were standing in front of her and said “Remember Naruto, our dear sixth hokage and friend” veryone was a bit shoked about bringing that subject since it had been 10 months since hes dissaperence and also they secretly hopped for hes return, even Sasuke and Neji secretly too.

Tsunade took a deep breath and a tear fell down her cheek, “im sorry but, Narutos body was found going down a river lifeless as another example of the soul seal jutsu” sadness could be seen on everyone’s eyes as the news passed through they’re minds trying to register them suddenly Sakura fell down in tears even though Naruto was one of the most annoying guys she ever met, he was her best friend and also the one who helped her through her sadness.

------------------------------------------
End of flash back
-----------------------
Present day
-----------------------

Sasuke got up from his bed covered in sweat and gasping for breath.

---------------------------------------------------

TBC

Confused or exited don’t worry I got tomorrow two hours of freetime that’s enogh to catch up on my two other series and this one