TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Yin-Yang by hyugafan

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: hehehehehe.... It's 1:00 am, I am not asleep. hopefully a good story will get me down... I don't own Naruto.*cries*
Purity

by Hyugafan

-----------------------------

The last ray of sun shone upon the rocky path leading to mount Hokyaru, where the flower of Light bloomed. Hinata wiped the sweat of her forehead and glanced at the remaining dstance. She sat down on the steep road and took a sip of water from her gourd.

She was on her way to find an ingredient necessary to cleanse a poisoned wound. ever since Neji had came home from an A-rank mission with poisoned senbon needles embedded in him, his state hed been poor and declining, so Hinata decided to do something about it.

She sat up and walked again, telling herself that with a little luck, Naruto would treat her to Ichiraku Ramen if she got back to the village in time.

Bullshit. Complete Bullshit.

The Hyper blonde ninja was as dense as her brother when it came to women, like Tenten often said. Besides, he was all over Sakura.

There was no way a weirdo like her could ever dream to get within a 10-foot radius of him. The thought hurt her inside, and the pain from her aching legs did nothing to get the situation better.

"Maybe... just Maybe..."

No. She was doomed to forever roam the "road of life", like Kakashi used to say, alone. She was like an incomplete Yin-Yang symbol; a half of a life she would get.

Boy, what she wouldn't do for some Yang...

Little did our 17- years old Medic nin know that she was being watched... atop the high trees stood a large silhouette in black clad silk, watching her throught Sharingan eyes.

Hinata finnally made it to the top, where a small yellowish flower grew. she picked handfuls of them, replenishing her stocks for the future treatment. She didn't hear the man creeping her behind her, and only Chakra waves made clear point of his presence.

Genjutsu. She couldn't feel her body and could not move as well.

-So... This is the Hyuuga Heiress? nothing really impressive, a cold voice echoed.

"Kai!" Hinata thought.

The Genjutsu broke and she stood up in Juken fighting stance, ready to defend herself.

Her opponent was about six feet tall and wore a Black Kimono with cloud shapes on it. He had Raven Hair and bore the Sharingan into his eyes.

-Itachi... What is it you want with me? Hinata said.

-Your position in the Hyuuga house is quite great. If you are disposed of, nobody will lead the clan and it will be a big loss, leading to Konoha's downfall.

The fight started and it was as if Heaven had merged with hell.

The Akatsuki operative moved with demonic speed. His strikes where decisive and he eflected all of the pale Kunoichi's attacks. Soon, she was pinned down, and knelt on the edge of the cliff.

But something went wrong.

Itachi wanted her dead, he could feel her blood already gushing out of her mouth, the life seeping out of her like a broken vase...

"dammit, Itachi! Kill her!" a voice echoed in his head.

He raised a ninja dagger.

She raised her arms, looking at her desperatly with wide immaculate eyes. Tears strolled down her cheeks and she was bruised all over. She looked like him, in younger days: a child lost in a hurricane of hate.

The dagger flew down.

Her eyes closed, feeling the last of their time coming. Itachi felt a tug at his arm, and stopped the blade centimeters away from her forehead. She opened her eyes and her head tilted to the left. She was still crying, but she wasn't the only one...

The knife hit the ground.

They where both standing up and gazing into each other's eyes, quering for things none had ever given them. Itachi sought comprehension, warmth, and purity. Hinata wanted love, kindness and Yang.

She radiated all those things.

He was dark and that completed her.

-Why am I weak in front of you? He asked.

She didn't answer. her byakugan told her of his suffering, and so did his sharingan. Hinata lunged at his arms, seeking a warm embrace.

They both laid down on the grass, kissing and feeling each other, unaware of the world that surrounded them. No matter how much blood stained him, he could never taint her. No matter How bright she was, she could never lighten him.

That is what they both liked. Balance. He ruffled his hand throught her hair and smelled its Berry scent. She buried her FAce in his chest, holding on to it like her life was depending on it. Feeling the frail Body pressing against him, he shed a tear at the thought of what he had th intention to do at first.


for each evil born, good is made to suppress it.

When both meet, it results in undefinable happiness.

Not that it Matters now, anyways.


The end.

Wow, that Killed me... Ugh, off to bed now, gotta wok tomorrow... *yawn*, well, post your reviews, please!