TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dolls don't cry by murdered boy

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: well. I still cant decide did i like this or not.
Sakura is not herself, but i almost start to understand her - maybe like her. I used to hate her. Well - at once I wanted to write Sakura who hates Sasuke. Italics are sakura's thoughts.

Raped and pretty. Still so pretty.

So helpless.

Of course she pretends that she just wanted to console him when she let him stick from her like he would drown, and cry from her.

Could dolls really cry? - Yeah, they clearly could. Clearly could.

Cry for me pretty. Show me you still can.

And he did.

Tears really fit him she thinks and touch him.

Feel him. Too pretty. Too pretty to be exist. He really should cry more often.

He’s trembling.

She holds him close, whispered pretty lies to his clavicle and hoped he would do sometimes same to her. (“No, in fact I don‘t care - get lost”, he often said, smiled that cruel way - and so cold he was then. Now, little pretty, you wouldn’t say me like that, wouldn’t you? That’s what I thought.)

I don‘t go anywhere.

Now, when I could finally touch you with reason and without you’d shake my hand off of your skin like a pretty creature who knows very well his own prettiness and who had reason to his vanity.

Now, little Sasuke, I don’t go anywhere. Not this time.

He vomited his once-swallowed tears and blood, cry and ashamed, but couldn’t help it.

She keep hold of his silky, dark hairs, wipe away his tears and hairs on his lips, which was sticky from bloody vomit and tears.

“Please kill me…” he whispered and he’s voice shaking. “Please… - I don’t want anyone to see me like that…”

And why’s that, pretty? You’re so pretty when you cry.

He gave his knife to her.

“Please - just do it… I… - I can’t look him in the eyes when he wakes…”

How sweet it was. His last will that he’s lover does not see him raped.

Selfish - but sweet.

I saw you raped, little pretty and licked your tears on your cheek.

I keep my promise that your beloved Naruto would never - never do the same for you.

He still couldn’t appreciate that kind of prettiness.

Her hands do not tremble when he touches silky, white skin with knife.

His face was completely vacant.

“Can I trust that you bury me? - that he does not see me…”

“Yes. “

Too pretty in graveyard. Too pretty to die. As a fairytales, yes.

“Thank you.”

Anytime, pretty. Anytime.

“You don’t want to do that”

Fingers stick on her wrist.

Naruto.

He turns his face and trembling.

“Why?”

He holds him.

“You said then that you didn’t want to die before you killed your brother…”

“I… I didn’t want you to see me like that. You shouldn’t see me like that…”

“It’s okay… You don’t need to always act like you don’t feel anything.”

“I do. Dolls don’t cry.”

“You are not doll.”

Yeah - you’re so much prettier.

And you still dare to love him. You’re beloved Naruto.

You still refuse to love me Sasuke-kun. You still refuse to care.