TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


New Teams, New Action by InnerDemonKakashi

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I have almost complete knowledege of Naruto, so if in any case the story's guidlines get fictional, please tell me at my email adress and I'll fix it!
Kakashi walked softly to a clearing. Standing there were Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura frustrated. " How many stikin times are you gonna do this!" Naruto yelled ferociously. Kakashi stared at him and softly replied," Me being late has nothing to do with you. You are a low-life Genin. You are not to speak to me in such a rude manner. "

Naruto stared shocked at Kakashi. He always seems so calm, Sakura thought to herself. "Well No Duh!" The inner Sakura blurted out. " He just thinks he's better than everyone else!" "Hmph!" Sasuke sighed. "Okay," Kakashi said breaking the silence.

" The excersize for today is-" " What the flip! An excersize! You've gotta be kidin me! We were just getting in to doing alot missions when all of a sudden you say we have to do excersizes! Are you out of your mind!?!?!" Naruto yelled even louder than before. Kaksahi sighed angerliy. " As I was saying..""As you were saying! Just shut the hell up! " Naruto screamed.

"Keep your cool Kakashi" Kakashi muttered, Naruto walked up to Kakashi and stared at him. " God I hate you! Just look at you..You are a one-eyed frikin hobo!" Kakashi literally busted a fews. Suddenly some sparks of blue lightning appered in Kakashi's hand.

" Hey Naruto. Come look. It wont harm you." Kakshi called him over. What's going on? He should have frikin blown a gasket by now! Naruto thought as he appraoched the colorful sparks."'ooh! They're cool!" He said amazed. " What an idiot.." Sasuke muttered.

"LIGHTNING BLADE!!!!" Kakshi shouted as his hand practically went through Naruto's chest, unharming his heart. Naruto flew back in slammed into a cold peice of wet bark. Kakashi then turned around and headed towards the village. " Where are you going? Can't you see that Naruto needs medical help!" Sakura shouted. " Well if he needs help so bad, why dont you help him..?" Kakashi answered walking even farther.

"B-But you're supposed to be our sensei!" Saskura shouted. " Like i frikin care.That freak can die for all I care. He's no comrade of mine." he answred. He turned around quickly. " Oh, Yeah. I QUIT!" Then he hustled back to the village without looking back.

" Sasuke! Help me get Naruto to the hospital!" Sakura told Sasuke frantically. They ran to Naruto and carefully picked him up. He had massive blood loss on both his head and chest. " How could Kakashi do such a thing?" Saskura asked. " If you ask me, he's been wanting to do it all along." Sasuke replied.

Sasuke threw Naruto on his back and began to run towards the village. " Hey, where are you going?" Sakura asked him. " To the hospital. You tell hokage what happened. " Sasuke began sprinting as fast as he could to the hospital. At the hospital,

Naruto woke up yelling. " Hey you sonofa-" "Relax Naruto. " Sasuke told him calmly. " Where is he?" Naruto said. " gone. No one knows where. He's escaped the village. He left his headband behind. " Sasuke answered calm but utterly ticked.

As Sakura approached The Hokage's room, he was reading Make-Out Paradise....?!?! " Umm..Lord hokage..?" Sakura said as she approached him. " AAAAH!" Hokage screamed as he flustered to hide the book. " Ummm..yes Sakura?" Hokage replied blushing of embarrasment.

" We need you to report Kakashi Hatake. He almost killed and put Naruto into a coma. He reported that he wants to quit and left. His whereabouts are now unknown." Sakura reported. " I'll get a squad of chunin on it if you want," Sakura replied. " No. We'll need Jonin for him." Hokage answered. " Go check on Naruto for me. I'll get right on it." Sakura sprinted out of the room and towards the hospital. When he relized that she left, the hokage pulled out the book and began chuckling,

In the hospital Sasuke and Naruto had Hinata and Nenji use their Byakugan. They searched undlessly for the Kakashi. " When I find him, I'll kill him. I swear it!" Naruto yelled. " Shut up. Just lay down. It's all your frikin fault he snapped in the first place." Sasuke replied trying to anger Naruto purposly. "GRRR.." Naruto said. " Naruto..." Hinata whispered softly. Nenji collapsed to the ground unable to move. " M-My chakra. I-I've exahusted it.." " NURSE! NURSE!" Sasuke yelled. But no one came. "Damn!" His fists smashed Naruto's breathing tube out of his nose. "no!" he yelled. "Gosh. What's wrong with me?"