TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Path to Perdition by Makkura Arashi

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Discalimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the Characters, but Itachi owns me! (whispers: So do naruto and sasuke and stuff...but Itachi has mylove...or so he thinks!)

Warnings: Yaoi. Evil Naruto...a Bit of OroNaru though it's over all going to be SasuNaru. slight AU

Italics- Sasuke talking to himself in his mind. Thoughts, etc.

Chapter 1:

The trees passed by in a blur. Sasuke wiped the sweat off his face as he jumped to the next branch. Konoha’s jounin had been sent to make a last report on Otogakure. Sasuke signaled to the others to stop. They really needed to rest a little. They had been travelling for five hours at high speeds and five more hours yesterday too.

They gathered around the fire. Sasuke knew all of them. There was the lazy ass Shikamaru, the arrogant Hyuuga Neji, medic nin Sakura and taijutsu specialist Lee. It was the perfect team; it had all the necessary bloodlines, a medic and a taijutsu specialist to save their asses if ninjutsu didn’t work. A good team; with perfect teamwork. Sasuke started the fire, Lee brought water, Neji and Shikamaru caught the fish and Sakura cooked them. The other talked about Konoha and gossiped a little.

Sasuke watched them quietly. Nothing in Konoha interested him anymore. He only went on the missions to help the people he had some regard for. Kakashi sensei had taught him pushing him to his limits, after Naruto had brought him back from Orochimaru a year after he had left and he had killed his brother, when he’d turned eighteen. Now that is goal was accomplished he’d turned into more of a loner than he used to be.

He didn’t want to interact with people, being alone was the only way he could deal with the pain. His two most precious people were gone. Itachi he had killed with his own hands and Naruto had just disappeared one day when they were fifteen.

“Sasuke-kun? Would you like some of this wasabi I brought along with your fish? Just to lend it some flavor?” Sakura asked him. She was the only one who still tried to draw him out, hoping that he’d finally talk to them…at least for more than two sentences, which were not concerned with the mission.

Sasuke just nodded. “Arigatou.” Sakura smiled and went back to chatting with the others. She was going out with Lee now. She had given up hope about two years back and was actually happy with lee now.

Sasuke looked over at the couple. He wondered what Naruto would say…he held a silent conversation with his beloved in his mind. Sakura is going out with lee dobe…

He felt Naruto laugh. Keshigomu? That’s crazy! I always knew they’d end up together…you remember when I placed a bet with you that they would and you disagreed? Pay up teme!

Sasuke sighed. Yeah whatever dobe. I’m going to sleep now…keep me warm.

Sasuke slipped onto the blanket he had laid a little way from the others and closed his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee frowned at the dark haired man who was sleeping. “I’m worried about Sasuke-san. He seems to b withdrawing a lot more these days. He has this blank look like he’s thinking of something.”

Sakura nodded. “He only answers in monosyllables. I wish Naruto was here, he was the only one who could get through to Sasuke. But at least he used to talk when Itachi was still around. Now all he does is brood.”

Neji rubbed his chin. “Though I wonder what happened to Naruto-kun. We haven’t had any news of him in six years. I know most people think he’s dead, but I don’t believe that. Naruto-kun was never one to just die.”

Sakura sighed. “What I really want o know is what happened between Naruto and Sasuke-kun, that made Sasuke-kun react like this. he doesn’t even talk to Kakashi-sensei.”

Shikamaru yawned. “Is all you guys can do gossip? What Sasuke-kun is going through is his concern. He will get through it if he wants to.” Though I’m curious as to what exactly is going on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dream/Memory):

The surface of the lake glittered in the moonlight. Naruto was lying on his back, deep in thought. Sasuke looked over at his abnormally serious face and frowned slightly. “What are you thinking about usuratonkachi?”

Naruto glanced at him and smiled. “Nothing much Sasuke-teme. Just remembering an old saying that the moon was made of cheese. It looks just like cheese, maybe I could eat it?”

Sasuke shook his head. “Can’t you think of anything but food Naruto?”

“Actually I can Sasuke-teme. I think about you guys all the time you know…I want to protect you guys so much, that sometimes I can’t think of anything else. I want to be stronger. I have to protect my precious people, like Haku said. I think about being Hokage, all the time. Can I tell you a secret Sasuke-teme?” Naruto looked at his friend with big eyes.

Sasuke nodded. Naruto smiled. “You know I found out who my father is…did you know he was the Yondaime? I couldn’t believe it either. Sarutobi-Ojii chan left me scroll telling me about him. I was so happy…at least I know a part of my family.” He stiffened when Sasuke put a un-Sasuke like arm around him. Then he continued. “I want to be like him and protect Konoha with everything I have! I want to be acknowledged by this village.”

Sasuke gave him an understanding look. “But then, baka, you’ve already been acknowledged, since the chuunin exams two years back ne? They all know you can control the power, they know you won’t loose to Kyuubi.”

Naruto’s face fell a little. Sasuke frowned; there was something the blonde wasn’t telling him. He glared a little and prodded him. “What’s wrong dobe? Why do I get the feeling you aren’t telling me something?”

Naruto gave him a small but genuine smile. “Sasuke-teme, always reaching the wrong conclusion. Nothings wrong Sasuke. Don’t worry your dark little head about it.”

Sasuke growled. Naruto just laughed, slipping off his forehead protector to wipe the sweat poring down his forehead. The moon light illuminated his face for a few seconds, and Sasuke caught sight of the blonde boy looking beautiful and ethereal.

Then Naruto stood up. “I have to get going Sasuke.” Suddenly he bent down, dropping a soft kiss on the dark haired boy’s lips. “Love you, teme.” Sasuke gasped staring up into those beautiful blue eyes which were suddenly so serious. “Ok then. Goodbye.”

(End of dream)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke woke up and looked around. It was that dream again, the night before Naruto had left. He remembered how they had spent almost a year searching; Sasuke himself had gone on every single mission and search party. He wondered if that was how Naruto had felt when he had left.

He felt really lost and lonely, even though his friends surrounded him. “Naruto…” he whispered softly, gazing at the moon.

What, teme? I was sleeping. The Naruto in his mind woke up grouchily.

‘I dreamed of you again.’

You didn’t have to wake me up because of that. It’s stupid that you keep dreaming of me, why don’t you move on and get a life?

Sasuke mused over that. This was the only way he had kept himself going after killing Itachi two years back. He conversed with Naruto constantly in his head, always thinking of what Naruto would say and do. ‘It’s because I can’t get over you usuratonkachi. You were too precious to lose.’ He said, knowing he’d never say it to the real Naruto.

God, Sasuke! You can be so mushy sometimes. If I was really in front of you, you wouldn’t dare say that to me! You can be such a coward sometimes.

Sasuke smiled softly. ‘Yeah, when it came to you, I always was one. Goodnight usuratonkachi.’

Don’t call me that Sasuke-baka!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came all too quickly for Sasuke, who was beginning to like the dream world. They finished a quick breakfast and then started their journey once more. Sasuke signaled for them to move more carefully and slowly. Otogakure was very close by.

Sasuke asked Neji to check the surrounding area for enemies. He watched as Neji finished the search and shook his head. “No one that I can sense around here. We can move on safely.”

Sasuke nodded. “I want us to stay together. Let’s not split up. It’s not that I don’t trust you Neji, but I don’t want to take any chances. Let’s not forget that the last ANBU team that was sent here was almost destroyed. Only one person made it back alive.”

Neji nodded and they grouped closer and traveled by foot. Suddenly they heard a rustling, in front of them and stopped. A few feet away a figure materialized. They found themselves looking at two beautiful laughing blue eyes and wide white smile. A shock of blonde hair covered the top of the figures head, bangs which had grown longer, almost covering the forehead protector.

Sasuke gasped as Sakura covered her mouth. “Naruto?”

The blonde gazed at their gaping faces with amusement, his smile never wavering. “Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, Neji and Shikamaru…you’re all here. Long time no see. How have you been?” his voice was deeper than it used to be, though still pleasant to listen to and his eyes were narrower, almost like the Yondaime’s.

No one said anything for a while. Sasuke couldn’t help but glare at the blonde who was acting like nothing had happened. Like he hadn’t disappeared and left them wondering where he was and being worried. And he no longer seemed to wear his favorite orange. Now he was dressed in a black t-shirt which fit him tightly and dark green pants. Sasuke was angered by the change. “Where have you been all this time, dobe?”

Naruto smirked. “Ah…Sasuke, still being the asshole as usual ne? It’s got nothing to do with you.” His eyes narrowed suddenly and stunning killing intent pulsed through the glade. Then just as suddenly it was gone. The blonde smiled and waved his hands around. “You guys haven’t even answered my question yet…how rude?”

Neji swallowed still shaken by the killing intent. “We are fine Naruto. How have you been?”

“Oh well, enough. Fine, eh? I’ll have to remedy that now wont I?” Naruto’s eyes glittered.

Sakura’s eyes widened. “Naruto…what’s gotten into you? Do you have any idea how much I’ve missed you?” she ran forward to hug him. A brutal punch caught her in the stomach, sending her flying back. Lee blocked her fall, catching her at the last minute. He glared at Naruto.

“Naruto-kun! What are you doing? She’s your comrade!” He set her on her feet. Sakura sank to her knees staring at Naruto in disbelief.

Sasuke looked at the beautiful blonde in front of him in complete bewilderment. “Naruto! What are you doing dobe? Are you loosing your mind?”

Naruto smiled maliciously. “No, Sasuke teme! I’m quite sane.” He caught the doubt in their eyes. “No, don’t worry; I haven’t given in to Kyuubi either. I’m just feeling sorry for you.”

Shikamaru frowned. “Sorry for us? Why would you feel sorry for us? It’s been nice talking to you Naruto, but we have a mission. Why don’t you move out of the way, so we can finish it? You can help us if you want.”

Naruto blinked and then burst out laughing. Sasuke flinched a little it wasn’t a Naruto-like laugh. Then the blonde looked at his finger nails as he explained in a nice loud tone…the one he always used. “Oi, Shikamaru, I thought you were the brains out here. If none of you can get it, then I will explain it to you.”

He smirked at them. “I said I feel sorry for you, because you took up this mission. I’m sorry that I wont let you complete It.” his small tongue slipped out to lick his lips in a familiar gesture. Sasuke’s eyes widened as realization dawned.

“Those ANBU! You…you killed…” Sasuke tried to choke the words out.

Naruto gave a small grin a small fang peeking out over his lip. “Well, somebody’s got it at last. Yes, I’m sorry you’re here because I’m going to have to kill you.” His grin widened. “Not that I’m not going to enjoy it. I love murdering all you Konoha assholes.” The breeze blew softly, making his bangs sway lightly, exposing the Otogakure symbol on his head band.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: God another idea! Now I’m working on eleven stories. But I had to get this out and don’t worry I will pay good attention to each and every story! Well what do you think…I’ve always wanted to do an evil Naruto fic.

Taka (keels over tiredly)

Itachi leans in a gives awesome back massage!