TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dark Moon Rising by SerpentatSunset

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Title: Dark Moon Rising
Author: Fenikkusu Ai
Rating: M
Fandom: Naruto
Pairing: Madara x OC
Words: 643
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Yoi's life was shrouded in darkness, but his fierce moonlight continued to shine on her. Can Yoi get away? Madara/OC.
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
"My name is Madara."

She gripped his wrist tighter should have. Oh, what he would to her if he was in full control of his facilities. He was beginning to annoy her.

She scowled.

The only constant was Madara saying his own name and the music of the crickets. But, of course, he had suffered enough brain damage unless he already had it to begin with.

She asked herself why his own clan couldn't care for him and make him well. Uchiha medics existed, did they not?

Could it be that this was a task that no one cared for or wanted to do? Perhaps medical nins were in short supply. That's what she kept telling herself.

But then, Yoi couldn't bear lying to herself.

The truth was they only cared for this man power. If he thought they truly valued him, he was fooling himself.

"You have a fever," she told him.

He grunted in response. She wondered if he could hear her.

She already knew that he couldn't hear her. He was lost in whatever haze he had been suspended in. Yoi thought that maybe it would be for the best if he stayed in it. For her, him, and the world at large.

But he wouldn't. The Madara would prefer to die in glorious battle rather than a chance infection.

Yoi idly wondered what would happen if he did die. Would it be a relief? For everyone? Would the war end faster?

She would never understand why her family had sided with the Uchihas. The Senjus was nicer. She liked Hashirama and his brother. Then again, the social climbing Shimura clan often switched sides.

In her heart, Yoi was not not a Shimura. Not in this lifetime and not in the next.

Yoi's concentration was heavy before it broke.

"What are you thinking, Yoi? Heal him!" the elder behind her barked.

Yoi turned at the myriad of faces. Some drawn worried and others fierce with anger. For a moment, Yoi had to imagine what would happen to her if she failed.

Everyone was watching her. Both the Uchiha and the Shimura clans. Though she noticed that the Uchiha clan were more sympathetic than her own.

"Will he live?" an Uchiha asked nervously.

Yoi weighed her response.

"He might. We must hope."

How terrible and how fortunate that she had been born in an era of war.

"Thank you," another red-eyed man breathed.

Her family, including her own father, continued to scowl at her. Yoi wondered what she had done wrong. She was doing her best.

As soon as she finished tending to Madara, the Uchihas moved over towards him like an ocean wave. It was as if she had never been there in the first place. Yoi prepared to leave the tent. He was still unconscious. Unfortunately or fortunately.

Then again, Yoi was darkness. Her name was appropriate. She lived a secretive lifestyle and moved as if she had been formed out of the shadows.

She was the worm that ate the luscious fruit of the apple until it died in the very tunnel it had created with its very jaws. When she tried to see her own future, she only saw darkness. Inevitable tragedy.

...and no one would care if the worm died. The worm would perish with its sweet forbidden knowledge.



---



"He's awake!

"Fever couldn't take him! Nothing is able to kill Madara."

Madara wanted to laugh out loud. The fools. As if he couldn't see through their false gaiety.

But, right now, Madara had only one thing on his mind besides a drink of water.

"Where is she?" he asked. His mouth felt as dry as the sands of the Sunagakure.

The others milled around him.

"Who?"

Madara smirked. "The woman with blue eyes."

He could at least say something in exchange for saving his life.