TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akihiro by Rayne suzuki

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: hey guys give me helpful reviews im working on chapter 2 sorry part 2 took a little long i was busy anyways enjoy.
A great brightness filled Akihiro’s room, his eyes twitched he wanted to remain in his dream where his parents were there caring for him and loving him, but his eyes grew restless of being closed.

“Morning Akihiro.”

A deep rumbling voice hummed, Akihiro recognized it at once it was Azrael the wolf that was sealed inside Akihiro when he was a baby.

“Azrael”!

A deep rumbling chuckle was heard, Akihiro smiled he loved Azrael’s laugh and voice it was deep and soothing.

“Hey Akihiro”.

“Azrael why haven’t you talked the past few days I need help, with a question”.

“What is it”?

“Do you think I’m a monster, and a freak”?

There was a long silence, and for a moment Akihiro was afraid of what Azrael’s response was going to be, then suddenly there was a response.

“Why would you ask me if I think you’re a monster or a freak?

“Because….because”.

Akihiro couldn’t finish what he was going to say he didn’t want it to be true.

“Because that’s some of the villagers called you yesterday wasn’t it “>

Akihiro nodded his head slowly, once again he could feel a stinging in his eyes tears were about to roll down his face.

“Akihiro look at me”.

Akihiro looked up and noticed at once that his surroundings had changed he was now in his inner cage where he could now see Azrael face to face instead of talking to him in his head.

Akihiro also noticed that Azrael was in his true form which was as big as the tailed beast but sometimes he went down to what a regular wolf would have been, because when Akihiro turns in to Azrael when he fight’s unless the enemy is crazy strong he normally stays to a normal wolf height.

“You are not a monster, runt, or anything else, to me you are brave nine year old boy who has put up with being a vessel and has never complained or been selfish, out of all the time I have been living you are the bravest, strongest person I know.”

Akihiro took it back there is someone who cared about him Azrael cared about him, Akihiro could still feel the stinging in his eyes but it was more powerful than before he didn’t want Azrael to see him cry.

“And Akihiro”.

“WH-what”.

“You can let it out now I know you have been holding back your tears”.

Akihiro took a couple steps forward till he was near Azrael’s big muzzle. He buried his face in Azrael’s brown/bronze fur and started to cry he could feel his sobs rock his whole body.

Azrael listened to Akihiro cry in his fur , he was sorry for this nine year old boy whose parents had been murdered and how the villagers hated him , he won’t let any harm come to Akihiro.

After a while Akihiro came out of his inner cage and went to the village to try and find something to eat he was hungry but felt better after he had cried and talked to Azrael, Azrael was always there for him.

“I doubt I will be able to get any food.”

Akihiro walked around the village for quite a while now and when he looked up at the sun it was starting to set, but Akihiro didn’t feel like going home yet, like something was drawing him to it but he didn’t know what.
Chapter end notes: hoped you enjoyed part 2 of chapter one keep an eye out for chapter 2