TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Unbroken by Yami Sango

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Title: Two of a Kind
Rating: G
Pairing: Child!Naruto/You
Spoilers: None.
Warnings: None.

Thank you to khjh for the lovely review! :3 I've been getting some positive feedback on this little one-shot booklet I've been working on from various sites. :D I came up with this one last night... but I didn't write it until I was on break at work today so it didn't come out the way I originally wanted it. It could have been a lot better... next time I'll just get up and jot it down when it comes to mind.

xoxoxox

Naruto sat towards the back of the classroom, slouched in his seat with a pout on his face. He crossed his arms over his chest and watched you talk with Iruka-sensei wishing he could hear what the two of you were discussing.

“Naruto has shown no improvement. He’s the only student who can’t perform the transformation jutsu correctly.” Iruka sighed, “He’s constantly skipping classes and pulling pranks on the other students as well as myself.”

“I’m aware that Naruto can be a bit of a handful at times…,” You glanced back at the boy, sending him a small smile.

Iruka snorted. “That’s the understatement of the year.”

You turned back around, fixing a heated glare on the teacher causing him to slink down in his seat.

“What I’m trying to say is… maybe Naruto isn’t cut out to be a shinobi…” Iruka rubbed the bridge of his nose awkwardly.

A sigh escaped your lips. “Honestly? I think you’re judging him to harshly because of the Kyuubi. Naruto isn’t a monster… he just happens to have the demon sealed inside of him.” Noticing Iruka stiffen at the mention of the demon fox you continued, “I’m sure you lost someone because of the attack. We all did…,” you couldn’t keep the pain from your voice. “He’s a good kid. He tries… a little too hard, which is holding him back.”


A smile tugged at your lips, “I remember the Third Hokage telling me about boy not too long ago who used to be just like Naruto. He used to pull pranks on his teacher, he was a real class clown who would also skip class rather frequently.” You stood up from your seat, “I’ve heard he’s become a rather respected teacher here at the academy.” You noticed Iruka shift his gaze to the floor, refusing to meet your eyes.

You motioned for Naruto, “Let’s go Naruto.” You waited for the blue eyed boy, placing a hand on his head. “Have a good day Iruka-sensei.”

“Naruto!”

The boy turned, “Huh?”

Turning as well, you gave the teacher a questioning glance.

Rubbing his nose, a nervous habit you noticed, he continued, “If you don’t skip class for the remainder of the week… I’ll take you out for ramen. My treat.” A small blush spread across his cheeks.

Naruto’s eyes lit up, “Really? Oh man! You’re the best Iruka-sensei!”

“Of course it has to be alright with Name first…”

The blonde haired boy looked up at you hopefully, “Can I Name?”

You laughed, ruffling his hair. “You have to make sure all your homework is complete as well.”

Naruto pouted for a moment before a grin broke out on his face. “Deal!” He grabbed your hand, pulling you from the classroom. “What are you waiting for Name? We need to get home so you can help me with my homework!” He continued to ramble as the two of you walked down the hallway, “Isn’t Iruka-sensei the best?!”

Your lips quirked up; maybe, just maybe the people of this village weren’t as hopeless as you had come to believe.

xoxoxoxox

I freaking love Iruka btw. :D
~Yami Sango